Do Europeans have the best food sauce?

Do Europeans have the best food sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadjo_(non-Romani)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes it's my cum

I have one in my fridge. It probably expired 5 years ago.

>white people
>hot sauce

ketchup is too spicy for them. their tastes are absolute shit and can't handle actual food and have to pretend other people's foods are theres.

Superb meme Kim

Hol up

True

But I am a mulatto though so I can take it
The only white people food I like is Anglo food like pot roast

poland yes

It's only good on fried chicken

nah bullshit, I'm half black but two (white) friends of mine love Sriracha

To be fair though white people act like sriracha is the hottest stuff on earth when I can dip anything in it

Its literally just habit and tolerance. Nothing to do with ethnicity defines your love and capacity to eat spicy food

fuck off with your marmite and sprinkles on toast

this is real food that you faggots stole
word, cr*ckers developed to avoid heat of any kind. hence why they cannot handle heat from the sun, from food, or anything else.

truly they were mutants that need to be destroyed.

DAS RITE

yeah my brother

i mix that shit up with linghams to make chilli sauce base since the latter is a quarter of the price for what sriracha goes and it's a bit sweeter in my opinion so it rounds the combined taste if that makes sense

My best foods list

1. Cajun (stolen by whites)
2. Mexican
3. Japanese
4. Korean
5. Indian
6. Thai
7. Chinese
8. Levantine
9. Brazilian
10. Vietnamese

No white peoples

get out bleached mutant

>he's a poo

i am of the subvariety of the turkroach aka a greek

Or he has taste

iamgreek though

get skin cancer you shit aussie cuck

>needing to smother your food in sauce and roast your mouth because you can't cook

we have better
paprika>anything you new world cunts can make

smoked paprika > regular paprika

>selects all squares with spice rack
pottery

Paprika is from Mexico

White people steal everything

you white devils stole paprika from Africa. my father (whom I've never met since he's black) stems from the village in Niger that brought the Paprika to Rome

ah yes, white people cooking

great stuff there

This, capsaicin literally interacts with pain receptors, not taste.
Having said that I like me some of it, but not to the point of entering a useless dick measurement contest ("le look at how tough I am, I can eat the pure crystalline stuff! Applaud me for no reason!")

Hopefully you wipe the fecal matter off your hands before you """"""cook"""""" Gurjinder not that it will help with how you smell.

I wonder how many Anons on this thread are larping as negros, indians and so on but are actually white

dem wite bois are jealous, we the mastas now

i'm pretty sure it was columbus who brought it from america to europe, but sure whatever, my fellow nigger

>literally nigger food

Mate...

I am a dog actually

american """culture"""

Hows that unseasoned chicken working out for you John?

Tastes like ketchup. We only use capsacin concentrate.

I play into the amerimongrel meme all the time
Or, on Sup Forums, I'll put on the European flag and spam
>56%

Levantine food is bland as fuck, you only know them because they have huge diaspora in your cunt. It's shit tier in the Arab world.

There's soy in that, don't buy it.

>tfw spraying military grade pepperspray with off the scoville scale levels of capsaicin straight into my lungs
the spice must flow

someone's mad they have to eat actual shit food lmfao

what's the matter whiteboy? banter too spicy for you? getting sunburnt?

How could they resist the cock sauce?

Stop getting nutritional advice from infowars

>he's a soy goy

the fuck's wrong with soy you nippon discriminator?

Nothing wrong with soy if you're a girl.

good for you then.

I would've killed myself if I was born a female.

this is organic chemistry son

fuck girls, its fun to just solve it for itself

>and obviously it's the macfag who doesn't chase the pussy
you were born a swede which means you pretty much are a female regardless of what your chosen sexuality is

im white af and hotsauce is objectively the best

>tfw euros don't have a spicy drop from gud ol texas

what's it made of besides "hot"

once again the american fails to follow the thread inside joke

semen and diabetes

hmmm..... yes, interesting. does it come in low fat? trying to cut back on semen from fat fucks and diabeetus

Horseradish hits harder than most hot sauces, and only Anglo food is spiceless.

yes, of course. every american food has a diet version.

pic for example is a diet shake

>Horseradish
my nigger

if that's the "diet" version, what kind of monstrosity is the regular version? xD

I like this sort of racism. If all it will do is making others laught at my lack of
>omg, i can still taste the ingredients, better put more chilly to burn all my taste buds out
cooking skills then i am ok with it.

Keep the racism flowing. I also watch out when niggers and gypsies are around.

>horseradish

aaaaah

patrician taste

sriracha is the best thing that happened to the world's cuisine and I'm saying it as a professional cook

you can't be racist against whites though so its not racism

>Cajun (stolen by whites)
Cajuns are white people of French (i.e. Western European) descent. I think you might've mixed them up with Louisiana Creoles, who are part-black. Besides, jambalaya and gumbo are both Creole inventions. Cajuns don't even use tomatoes. Paul Prudhomme's cooking style does not accurately reflect that of most Cajuns living in rural Louisiana.

>cajuns
>white

fuck off cracker, they are part mikmaq and therefore non-white oppressed and forced to leave their homes by h*nkey british imperialists.

>Horseradish hits harder than most hot sauces
depends on the kind of horseradish but mostly true

btw Anglos not only cannot handle the hotness, they also can't handle the fermented goodness of soured everything
Germanics try with the sauerkraut but in fact fermented cabbage is just the first step to the sour, smelly world of superior taste

I tried this for the first time last night and it ruined my eggdrop soup and rice.
Ruined. Absolutely ruined.

>cant be racist against whites
Sure you can. I have heard you have diversity quotas. That is as racist as it gets against white dudes.

And in my country, gypsies are calling us white working class as
>gádža
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadjo_(non-Romani)
and they dont use it as neutral word the wikipedia claims, they use it as insult.

And really, only british cuisine is super bland as your meme claims. Although we dont put chilli to everything and so much you cant taste the rest of food at all.

>bonus question
Are you black?

wait... what? hungarians eat horseraddish too? i thought this was a baltics and slavs thing exclusively and you guys had that whole paprika thing going on instead

Sauce is the gayest type of food

your father eats the sause on the streets of prague

czech mate

Overly spicy food is third world tier - people in the first world (white people included) think it's somehow cool and proves something by eating and '''enjoying''' it but the reality is they do that shit in the third world (China, Thai, India, etc) because the ingredients they have there are shitty and they use it to mask that.

CHI

you have to go back