/nba/ general - stage this edition

Lonzo BALLED out last night

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/885344308047613953
chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-denzel-valentine-bulls-spt-0430-20170429-story.html
mp3music.ru/jay-z/444
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for /wl/

SECOND for SONICS IMMINENT

great thread

NBA 1st team all Rookie update
>DSJ
>Lonzo
>Tatum
>Lauri
>J. Collins

Sonics are a good team hopefully OKC becomes so fucking shit that they sell the team back to Seattle

>posting a picture of Lebron's Finals record

How shameful. 3-5.

Any recent news on Jonathan Simmons?

>living in brazil

L. James edition

dude what the fuck is up with that jumper the ball is literally perfectly vertically aligned shouldn't it be heading towards the basket?

did he make this shot?

>living in your head rent free

It's Kevin Durant, there's a 70% chance that ball went in.

Haha! OKC isn't going anywhere. They'll wait until Boogie and AD leave and then move the shitty Pels to Seattle.

>see Forbes balling out
>8/22 FG

I'm conflicted. I don't like inneficient shooters but he's a spur. What do

Name one baller bigger than Lonzo right now?

it's summer league

That was the shot that gave the Warriors game 3

>Tatum and Brown not playing

Literally no one watching the Celtics vs Warriors summer league game.

valentine pushing teammate
twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/885344308047613953
I met this guy before

>OKC isn't going anywhere

Can't say that until Russie Westbrodie signs an extension.

>Tatum and Brown
who? oh you mean the convenient store players? lol.

>First round pick

Bulls front office is the best joke in the NBA right now.

smfh

It's almost been 10 years

Get over it

Since summer league apparently matters now, who won the last 3 years and who were the mvps?

That's even worse

chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-denzel-valentine-bulls-spt-0430-20170429-story.html

>"Everything happens for a reason. I always believe that," Valentine said. "You have to come to work and handle things professionally. I can't come into work mad or lash out. That's nonsense."

>"In the future what I do best is playmaking and getting people involved. And then obviously I can do other things as far as shooting and scoring ability. It was sort of confusing with me just standing over in the corner sometimes just shooting."

Literally nothing wrong. His d league scrub teammate refused to listen to him communicating a switch.

how BTFO is gowiz?

Their current owners are too goddamned stupid for that, they'd end up selling them to businessmen from St Louis or Fargo or some shit.

I just thought about Jabari Parker and now I'm sad. Life isn't fair man.

You're so salty it's not even funny. It's sad.
Get a life.

S TIER:
LeBron

A+ TIER:
Kawhi, Durant

A TIER: Westbrook, Harden, Curry, Giannis, Davis

A- TIER: George, Chris Paul, Butler

B+ TIER Kyrie, Lillard, Isaiah, Wall, Lowry, Green, Gobert, Hayward, Derozan, Cousins, Towns, Marc Gasol, Conley, Griffin

B TIER: Beal, Klay, Milsap, Mccolum, Love, Jokic, Carmelo,

OBJECTIVELY BEST tier list

This thread is ass.
This gen is ass.
These posters are ass.

Curry is A+ tier

The only thing stopping Seattle from getting a team is the arena situation. The city wants investors to renovate Key Arena while every investor just wants to build a new arena. It's been at that deadlock for quite a while

>Jahlil Okafor

>Sources say Kings VP Scott Perry and Knicks have come to agreement to become Knicks new GM

Please be good, please be good, please be good

>Curry not A+
>Dominated the floor when KD had another owie on his twig legs.

>tfw saw an article about possible trade scenarios for him and most of them were trading him for a non lottery first round pick and even then I found myself thinking that's still too high a demand for him

It's always darkest before dawn. Parker works hard and is pretty driven so he might make a comeback

Nike Baller Brand

New Jay-Z album listening party in the LD tonight. Check your e-mails for the time and channel password. It's after the summer league viewing party.

>LeBron S tier
>3-5

seriously what the fuck are the knicsk thinking hiring someone from a bigger mess?

Dillon Brooks is a bonafide star

>3-5
>advanced stats

this

Knicks are finally looking up, literally all they have to do now is get rid of Anthony to the Rockets and they're good.

a CUTE

Daisy is cute but she is very smug. Why is she like that?

>hire somebody from the kings
>things looking up

I was really debating whether or not to put Curry A+ tier or not.

His playoff performance was phenomenal but overshadowed grealy by durant

28 PPG. 6.2 RPG, 6.7 APG, along with 2 SPG and a True field goal percentage (TS: 66%) is nothing to scoff at; however I had to take in account regular season as well. I thought he was really good in the regular season but below what he was capable of relative to last year's season. But hey that's what happens when you play with a snake lel

because knicks

but desu apparently this guy is well respected and has been a big part of their culture change over the last few months

>mfw lonzo drops 50 on the Cavs

the rockets are finished, feels good man, the paul-harden-camelo lineup will be the worst defense in the league

you are a fucking moron

OFFICIAL Plebbit Detector List! (Sponsored by gowiz™)
>"Draymond Green is a Top 15 Player"
>"LeBron is a bad defender"
>"KD did nothing wrong!"
>"Westbrick"
>"If the Rockets get Melo they can challenge the Warriors"
>"WOJBOMB!"
>"Kyrie isn't even a top 5 point guard"
>"Steph deserved the Finals MVP in 2015!"
>"Brandon Ingram is gonna be a star"
>"Gordon Hayward is as good as Paul George and Jimmy Butler"
>"The 96 Bulls would get crushed by today's Warriors"
>"Shaq would get killed by the pick and roll in today's game"
>"3-5"
>"D-Durant was in on the joke!"
>"I'm a Big Baller!"
>"BBB!"
>"Smaller Baller"
>"Miniscule Baller"
>"Microscopic Baller"
>"Harden deserved MVP in 2015 and 2017"
>"Doc Rivers is a terrible coach"
>"Rick Carlisle is a top 5 coach ever!"
>"Almost like"

Durant is Durant, but Curry is the reason why the Warriors are the Warriors. People forget his season last year.

because she kills misogynists and doesnt afraid of anything

>3-5
>advanced stats

If the Rockets get Carmelo, they would win the West, no question. No one is stopping that lineup, not even the Warriors.

Rick Carlisle literally been a top 3 coach in the league for the past decade

this desu

The Warriors are even better offensively AND a billion times better defensively lol.

People need to get their head around the fact that there is literally no team in the history of the sport that you can assemble to beat this team and probably no team in the future will ever be as good.

Kyrie isn't a top 5 pg and I don't know how this is even arguable

I know Spurs renounced his rights.

>three - five
>advanced stats

this is exactly how i pictured summer on /nba/

you are a fucking moron

>BUTLER
>OVER KYRIE

its time to stop posting

Crashed into another ditch trying to learn to drive today. Instructor told me we wouldn't be doing any more lessons. That's the 3rd driving school that's kicked me out

How the hell? Like, what 5 guys could you even put ahead of him? He's at least #5 even if you vastly overrate Dame or CP3

if kyrie is a top 5 pg, why was the Cavs owner trying to trade him?

really fires the neurons

Kyrie is not good. Never has led his team to wins. Like 4-20 when LeBron sits lmao and don't even mention the seasons before LeBron came

First off, acceptable taste with your pic. Second off, whats your major malfunction when driving?

>3x3
>got the worst team
>winning early
>lose in the end
>mfw

>not having the album already

mp3music.ru/jay-z/444

you fags fuck off

damn bruh how are you this bad? play some Forza with a driving stick to practice

kyrie is not a top 5 pg what is wrong with you people

steph
westbrick
old ass cpwho
Wall E
>somehow someone other than Kyrie
Lillard? Lowry? ManleIT?

fuck off kid

>listening to Gay-Z
nah kid

(you)

>carried lebron kicking and screaming through a 7 game series in the finals only 1 year ago
>hes not good
who are you

told [X]
not told [ ]

5 - Harden.

Westbrook
Curry
CP3
Wall

All are clearly better. I guess you could sort of argue Kyrie, Dame, and IT are about even, but IT and Dame had better seasons and playoff s last year and Dame has had a better career overall

>Dame has had a better career overall

nigga saved lebum's carreer last season smdh

>Dame has had a better career

KYRIE > westbitch

end of discussion

screencap this thread

Butler>>>>>Irving, not even close
Other than a couple dudes up or down one spot I agree with this. George is the only dude on there I might move more than one spot.

You reach I teach

DAILY REMINDER that kyrie was and is still an offensive blackhole without Lelbron. Prior to Lebron's arrival, Kyrie did not even lead the cavaliers over the playoff hump

Butler is the number one option on his team and his defense while not good as prior season, is still much more better than Kyrie's Defense.

If it makes you feel better, Kyrie has nice Layup variations around the rim. It's quite pretty.

steph
kyrie
harden
westbrook
johnathan wall

S stands for shit right?
>3-5

>Jimmy "2 points" Butler
of all the eastern all stars, he was the biggest disgrace. Even over IT

Dame and IT are demonstrably worse, as was CP3 even before he forfeited all his touches to Hardon. Why are you even here? What do you think you're going to gain by posting this nonsense?

does kyrie even play defense?

lmao