Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the pastry

Whoever left a perfectly (once bitten) eclair in a trash.

George did eat garbage, it's true. But that's his God-given right if he pleases.

IT WAS ON THE FUCKIN BOX WHY IT MATTER NO TRASH GARBAE TOUCHIN

If something is in the trash 99.9% of the time there is a reason. He has no idea why it was thrown away. It doesn't matter if it looks fine.

as someone who works in a restaraunt, I can tell you that 95% of the time, if something's wrong with food, you'll fucking know by looking at it. I routinely see perfectly good food sitting in the trash.

a restaurant isn't a home you idiot.

haha what if it was in the trash because a young girl touched her smelly feet to it haha and then george ate it isnt that so gross haha

mmm pls go on

i routinely douse my leftover perfectly good food in bleach to prevent people from eating it.
you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

It was on a doily and also on top of the trash, not in it. He was fine. There was literally nothing wrong with what he did.

It was in the trash.

This. And, personally, I would've never eaten anything that was in the trash, but I'm a bit of a germophobe.

You're trash nigga. It was on top. It was unsoiled.It's fine.

Adjacent to refuse, is refuse.

IT WAS ON TOP. ON TOP.

I thought it was a pic of this

I've definitely grabbed food from the top of the garbage and eaten it. I would also expect to be ridiculed for doing so if I was caught.

Adjacent to refuse is refuse

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought so too. Another moral conundrum.

anyone else reckon that Sup Forums and sjws are basically the same?

As did I.

George
he doesnt know WHY the pastry was in the garbage
maybe it fell in the toilet

That's disgusting, it's been marinading in trash odour for how long?

It was perfectly edible, but he still shouldn't have let himself get caught.

...was he going to put the plates in there?

Same.

This

If it was an open trash container - fine. After all, it was on the paper on top of a magazine, as George argued.

However, it was inside a closed container, meaning it has been absorbing the disgusting air inside. Even for a few minutes, that's bad.

BIG

Do Americans not seperate their garbage?

what did he mean by that

There's some shit on the top plate. He was gonna throw that in there before putting the plates in the sink.

Normaly you use a fork or knife to do that.
What he was just gonna make a jerking notion to get the food off the plate?

Looks like it's just one big piece of something that's easily jerkable.

It's a bullshit scenario because no one would take one bite of a perfectly fine eclair and carefully place it on top of the trash.

It was put there with the magazine. Probably a fly landed on it, and she was an autist like most of the posters of this god forsaken hellhole 2bh.

Those things can go bad in a day if they are from a real bakery.

One simply does not eat anything from the trash. George was wrong.

What if Jerry really killed George and the episodes after that are just hallucinations of George as he gets more and more oxygen deprived?