You may only post ITT if you were part of our former colonies

You may only post ITT if you were part of our former colonies.
New zealand and australia also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-global-empire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw youll never wake up in batavia

New Amsterdam reporting in

Nice Northeast Brazil you got there it would be a shame if

stolen like a true moor

do any of those really count as colonies?
nobody outside of the netherlands speaks dutch, even the shitty african colonies speak french

its just that france and england had a huge enough population to replace the local populations in those countries. Replacing the culture. we didnt have such a high population. You dont see people speaking flemish in congo do you?
Plus only south africa speaks dutch for a reason i dont know

And it only took couple of portuguese and some indians to get you the fuck out , then you proceeded to be cucked by my spanish bros and became a province of spain lol

shit tier empire desu

the dutch discovery of brazil happened after the independance from spain.
we didnt need brazil anyway.
Indonesia had it all. Spices, rubber, tobacco, coffee.

By colonies you mean not stepping foot out of the fucking boats right?

it would have been a good empire eventually, but the british shat on them and stole pretty much all of it piece by piece

>its just that france and england had a huge enough population to replace the local populations in those countries
We didn't have a huge population and all our former colonies speak portuguese

what would your empire have been without dutch discoverists

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride

>implying Afrikaans isn't a dialect of boer dutch
>implying Flemish isn't a dutch dialect

Actually it would still have existed , Portugal had the actual 1st global empire , its on guiness and all
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/first-global-empire/

still better than yours m80

i guess your control is jsut stable enough to focus on colonoliasm. youre the oldest country on earth, so i will give you that. the netherlands had alot of government changes and wars with the UK or france or spain or germany. while you didnt have alot of wars

i was talking to the british dude

colonize indonesia again please

So what would the world be like today if the Dutch really knuckled down with colonizing Nieuw Holland?

Good? Bad? More anglo dutch shenanigans like in South Africa?

well the suriname purchase wouldnt have gone through which means our might in the spice trade would have gone down the shitter.
But actually nothing would change only the netherlands being fucked over.
Americans would have rebelled in new amsterdam too and probably would have succeeded.

Anyways who owns Africa nowadays are the Chinese , they give them electronics and the niggers let them get all their natural resources lol

australia would mostly be german and dutch, wouldn't get involved in the boer wars or ww1, probably would have a better chance of defending against the japs in ww2 since indonesia would just be another dutch colony and the netherlands
dutch royalty in exile would setup in australia after they were taken over, if we became independant we would probably take indonesia with us and be the biggest country on earth

ah i see. you mean dutch australia. alot of places were called nieuw holland so thats why i was confused.
I think the dutch would have owned it because indonesia is close to it. But it would be like south africa, a dutch british government.
And after all the anglo-dutch wars we wouldve fully grabbed australia. And it australia would have been a decisive factor in WW2 for us i think. atleast in the asian pacific theatre

Oh, I did not know we had Dutch colonies on our land
>It turns out it's true, thanks