ITT: Movies whose endings caught you completely off guard

>ITT: Movies whose endings caught you completely off guard

For me The Skeleton Key and The Sixth Sense are the only two movies that pulled the rug from underneath me and didn't expect at all.

What about you Sup Forums?

>Let's make a thread and fill it with spoilers for every movie with a suprising ending

Great idea! Like Unbreakable with it turning out Sam Jackson was the one committing domestic terrorism and causing the train to crash that solidified Bruce Willis as a superhero.

You can say the movie that surprised you without revealing the ending fool.

Have you seen "The Others" OP.

Han Solo dying by Kylo Ren.

I went into the cinema knowing nothing about the ending and holy shit seeing Han Solo (the legendary character from my childhood) die was so shocking.

Is knowing there's a plot twist at the end a spoiler itself?

Should that ruin my experience?

memento
the book of eli
open your eyes
the village
dear zachary
hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis

That you know that the movie HAS a suprising ending is enough to ruin it. You will spend the entire movie thinking about the twist instead of genuinely enjoying it. Fool.

DUH ENDINGGINZ

Oh yea, forgot that one.

Meme what you want, I don't think anyone can guess the Fight Club twist, there are hardly any clues

I saw it a mile away. Oddly, that is the one and only movie Helena Bonham Carter's character in, and I absolutely adore her as an actress but something about her character just annoyed me in this film, not quite sure what it was.

Fight Club is so overrated.

>Hurr men needs to punch each other to feel alive and be happy

It's not really a twist I guess, but the main characters literally crawling into the ass of a chthonic pagan worm god was...unexpected.

easy to piss on it in hindsight because it was a one trick pony

The ending of the mist

>not assuming every movie has a twist/surprise ending
>not loudly voicing your theories during the movie for everyone else to enjoy
>not drinking dr pepper

I want to know why Caroline never ate the gumbo Violet fixed her?

She doesn't like nigger food

The first Saw movie shocked me