So Israelitards, why does your country wanna annex Palestine?

Im told by many israelis here that Israels main goal is to annex all Palestinian territories and reinstate Israels ancient borders. The problem I see with this is that once Israel annex the remaining Palestinian territories, you will have to deal with absorbing the remaining paleshits into the Israeli state, just like you have in the past when Israel annexed parts of Palestine, which is why theres already a significant Israeli Arab population. If Israel achieves its goals, not only would Arabs make up atleast 40 percent of Israels population, they will also have political representation, since Israel is a representative democracy. Arabs tend to high population growth, since poverty and religion are known to increase birth rates, and they will eventually outbreed Jews, even the conservative orthodox ones since Jews who grew up in these communties are becoming secularised. Then you add all the other dindu refugees who also makeup a large minority in Israel, and within a hundred years, Jews will be a minority in Israel. These communities will probably have a political alliance with the Arabs. I dont understand why Israel would want to destory Palestine unless they want to be a minority in their own country? It seems pretty stupid to me desu, unless the Israeli elites are planning to do an Erdogan and turn Israel into a dictatorship when Palestine is destroyed which would probably prompt many Jews to migrate to the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The plan is to repopulate Palestine over a few hundred years and replace them with European Jews running away from the growing number of Muslims. They're a patient bunch.

When the time comes, we will send them to Syria or Jordan.
No one wants to give them citizenship.

Do you really think Syria(probably not going to exist in a few years) or Jordan (already has a million palestinain refugees) are going to accept more palestinians? Also most Arabs know this, which is why they are also playing the waiting game whilst encouraging Arab israelis to have more kids. Its ticking time bomb.

>MUH ISRAELI OCCUPATION

I don't fucking care if you start massacring them I support you greatest ally-san

Fuck Muslims

>why does your country wanna annex Palestine?
Look at a map.
Most of the Biblical sites, where Abraham has lived, where Jacob became Israel, where the Lord descended from the heaven etc. etc. all lie on the West Bank.

>Jelly sandnigger uses a false flag IP in an attempt to shitpost about superior Israel in order to make himself feel better.pdf

Are you seriously implying that all those countries on that map are "Arab land?" You are class A retarded.

Also you’re actually stupid because Israel gave Gaza back to Arabs same as mudslimes zones of Judea and Samaria. Your speech is irrelevant because Israelis living on «occupied» zones are making more children than all of their compatriots living in the rest of the country. They’re basically the future of the nation with the Jews doing their aliyah from Europe to run away from the mudslime’s invasion.

The jew is immune to PC problems, his oppression level is far greater than the refugee.

They could push them into the sea with bulldozers if they wanted.

We're not really going to ask
thx greatest ally

Mudslime’s anti israelis shittholes, whatever. Trash places anyway.

>Israeli Jewish diaspora
As an Australian greek, whose ancestors lands were taken by mudshit invaders, I couldnt careless if Palestinains were genocided, all im saying is, it seems like it wouldnt be in Israels interests to destory Palestine considering the potential demographic shifts. Ive known many orthodox and Hasidic Jews, and most have told me that their youth are turning away from their religion since they are pretty much muslim tier in terms of strictness and most Jews dont really believe in God.

>Posted from one of France's major financial centers

First, I’m not a Jew.
As I said, Israel wants some parts of the Judea and Samaria but not the whole Eretz Israel anymore.

The only population that should matter in a Jewish state should be Jews

maybe in the diaspora.
in israel the shift is slighty toward ultra orthodox.
their reproduction rate is the main problem.
child support needs to be installed backward,
first child get more, and less with every new child.

Meh, first of all, Israel isn't jewish, it's zionist. That is, Israel is a state founded by atheists like Herzl who are really just racists, no different from the Nazis they had agreements with. Israel is a racist, ethnic cleansing, colonial state.

Second, the Brits gave the land to the zionists to establish a beachhead for fucking with the whole region as Britain retreated from its classic colonial model to one of buying out dictators, monarchs, and figureheads it placed in power.

If the oil dries up, then guess what. So will Israel. And Israel is already well on its way to becoming a shithole completely indistiguishable from Saudi Arabia, as its religious slackers build in number and power. You'll see jews stoning people in public in your lifetime.

we are just waiting for isis to end then well invade isreal

ps fuck palestine there is only greater jordan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War k

lebensraum

>muslim tier in terms of strictness
Funny story concerning that. German Jews used to be enlightened and reformed, before the Holocaust and after. Lax interpretation of the Sabbat rules, women in the synagogue etc. etc.

They aren't anymore. Why? When the Soviet Union crumbled and lots of Russian Jews fled to Germany, they outnumbered the German Jews wherever they went. And the Russians cherished there strict orthodoxy which was so long forbidden. Long story short, Russians took all the fun out of being a Jew in Germany.