Do you love Portugal?

Do you love Portugal?

Foreigner in Portugal
Yes I love Portugal

no

another foreigner in Portugal here, love it too, would recommend for everybody to go there at least once a year

It's alright. I like the women because they look very maculine.

Congrats! Where are you based? I am near Faro

decided to be a normie and go to Lisbon, love absolutely LOVE the architecture and those cool designs on the ground

NEED to visit there some day

Are there many Portuguese people there or is it full of Africans?

shut the fuck up

you see some Africans on the subway but they don't seem to live in the heart of Europe, they are coming from the outskirts to go work somewhere

Moors

t. Mad roastie who won't give me the time of day

Slovakia what´s that ? Oh it's a tomato sauce nice
An hug to you turkish rapebaby ;)

portugalians are white
pic related average portugal girls

>Turks
>In Slovakia

African education

close enough

>slovakia
>not turks

kek

pure aryan

Look a slavic gipsy/turk , shot him before it lays eggs

Those are not portuguese women , they look like they enjoy indian/paki dick , and I can smell the degeneracy from here , those are dirty nordicunt women ,

he is whitest moortuges in the world

Yet Portugal had the 3rd largest European Empire and your country hasnt done anything , your biggest feat was being raped by turks lol

homo

I am Greek you African subhuman, tell me again my country hasn't done anything

Let's be honest nordicunt women are dirty and disgusting af they have sucked too much indian and muslim dick

homo

Im sorry I take it back , you are a KANG
Btw im not African im a Celtiberian Lusitanean god-warrior

you are useless moor, only niggers could create Brazil and then be proud of it

brazil was good when it was an empire

finnish and estonian girls are cute and not disgusting doe

Im not a moor , im the descendant of those that expelled the moors actually , and Brazil is more relevant and richer than your shithole lol.
I´m sorry to break it to you but brazilians are superior to eastern euros

Lol the slovakian subhuman wants to talk shit but he aint never created shit lol ,
What's the capital of slovakia?
Budapest? your country is a turkish gipsy buffer zone lol

you cheeky motherfucker
i'll drill your boipucci

thanks dad!

I visited Sintra, and loved it.

t. Brazilian immigrant

Brazil is degenerate shithole with 90% of population lacking any sense of self awareness, full of violence and corruption.

Im Greek you we wuzzing nigger, you cant beat me in this contest

Brazil is better than Slovakia just saying , You are an irrelevant shithole no one knows.
LOL modern greeks have nothing to do with ancient greeks while greeks were being raped by ottomans we were creating the 3rd largest european empire and the 8th largest empire in the world , we were the 1st global empire , check guiness lol

I know it hurts but everyone knows São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro , now tell me one slovakian city anyone knows?
Brazil is more relevant and better than you , I would rather go live in brazil , in a less violent zone than go live in dirty gipsy turkish shithole that is slovakia

ok Joao Brazil will be superpower by 2018 btfo china russia and usa at once with advanced primate techniques

The country is great to visit, and absolute dogshit to live in.

Also, so that cities like lisbon, and to a much smaller extent porto, and to an even smaller extent braga, coimbra, aveiro, etc. can look great, the vast majority of this territory looks like something out of bulgaria

Yeah because Slovakia was ever considered a superpower or a futuresuperpower BTFO gipsy

can you comprehend that im not from slovakia you baboon? you make me sound like ikibey

I AM GREEK

Greeks are niggers , you cant compete with brazil bro , brazil would pay your debt and buy your shit turkish country if they wanted too!
Brazilians are whiter than turks/greeks

bratislava from the movie euro trip

wtf i love brazil now

love the country, language, food, the girls, the fact that i look exotic to them and everyone thinks i'm tall (actually a 181cm, bald, blue eyed manlet)

At least put some effort in photoshop , that looks like a 3 year old got his 1st hold on photoshop
lol

>181 cm germ with blue eyes considered exotic in I*eria

axaxaxaxaxaxxaxa

i'm 177 :(

holy shiet

t. EL macacoANO

I´m a 187 lusitanean god-warrior

>mfw I'm actually that height
>mfw over 100kg if I don't exercise and restrain from eating
>mfw I look completely out of place most of the time, mostly due to frame (which is codeword for being fat)

Are you a lusitanean god-warrior too?
The summer is here , I have to fuck all these nordic german women that are here on vacation , life's hard here

can i see your tummy?
i mean it, i really wanna see a pic.

Only if you get me a qtpie brazilian gf

Can y'all leave already, it's worse thzn the Spaniards in the 80s

sorry, i dont know any girls :(

Me neither they descriminate me because im handsome and they are too intimidated by my good looks

what about the tummy pic?
just quick one

no there is no way I can be descended from them

I've posted a blurred face here before so why not. Tucking it in here though since I'm embarrassed.

Currently at ~88Kg just from not eating as much, no gym

that's nice and furry
i like it :3

thx. bring qt brasilians with large bundas pls

what a qtpie

bring tugas with bundas pls

bring brazilian tugas with big bundas pls

bring tuga brazilians with big bundas and big titties

I'm fine with this too

Yes

t. Portuboo

EU SOU SUEVO CARALHO

We already have two of the typical portugal shitposters. Now we just need pic related and ikibey

>bolacha

fuck em'.
B I S C O I T O is the correct form.

Desculpa, estou a aprender português de Portugal, não gincho de macaco.

That's my QTPIE Iberian GOD-EMPEROR
LONG LIVE MAH KANG T.ALBERO BARBOSA

são cousas diferentes bro