youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=ibpMUHp1DMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's actually spelled: "HONKA HONKA"

>He hasn't listened to the Elvis Presley song
nah it is HUNKA HUNKA based off the lyrics "I'M JUST A HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN LOVE"
youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

Reminder: we will never see the original David Ayer cut where the Joker makes Monster T kill himself.

That shit was stupid as fuck.
Since when is Joker a hopeless romantic? DCU making wigger Joker that way to appeal to hot topic teens.

Worst Joker ever portrayed in any medium. Hope they recast after Leto's shit talking to the studio.

what the fuck is even in those vats
how did they survive

>what the fuck is even in those vats
chemicals which make you more crazier

Worst part is when he gave Harley a long passionate kiss after recuing her. Way to fuck up the Joker.

It would have worked better if they had actually shown him being abusive, which was probably planned and scrapped.

It's HUNKA HUNKA, based on "hunk", as in the compliment for a man.

Chimicals that makes you HONKA HONKA

youtube.com/watch?v=kN_SaHoGwYc

As in Leto Joker was Cuck

I did not get that scene at all, why was Joker acting like a cuck?

>ey blackie, my girl looks nice, no? ayy you want here dont you? let me get her here for you black boy
>ey babe youre his now

TEH ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Litteraly shot just for trailer apeal

Jokes on you, they went back and reshot this scene because the trailer version has weird lens flares when Joker jumps in.

probably the only good reshoot to come out of the whole movie

It's still a stupid scene that makes Joker look like a sacrificing hopeless romantic, and tops off that scene with a long romantic kiss.

> nailed the Joker

He was trying to set up the guy in an unwinnable situation. If he said yes he's dead, if he said no he's dead

It was written and executed in a retarded way tho

>end of Justice League everyone high fiving each other til they notice Batman is leaving
>Clark stops him to ask if he needs help
>Bruce just looks solemn and says that he appreciates the offer but Gotham is in the mess it is now because of him and he needs to fix it his way
>cut to Gotham as Batman is trouncing goons left and right
>kicks down a door and finds Joker holding a bloody and battered Harley
>"Oh hey Bats, hang on Harley was just leaving"
>tosses her right through the fucking window screaming all the way down til she hits with a thump
>So! how ya been...Bruce?

Is this better?

>being this uncultured

He should kill himself for looking like a wigger.
Besides the hopeless romantic thing, he also apparently cares about money and jewelry now. Owning experience watches, gold chains, exotic sport cars.
Totally nailed what the Joker cares about. A romantic Bonnie and Clyde relationship with Harley and money and jewelry to floss.

DUNKA DUNKA

youtube.com/watch?v=ibpMUHp1DMU