Just bought this on DvD, what can I expect?

just bought this on DvD, what can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C5ic2Mfj_ds
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1jWbVpszA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wall to wall shit.

shitty first half. fun second half.

how so?

>what can I expect?
regret, frequent glancing at the clock

>Shia LeBeef 'ACTING'
>Rosie Huntingdon 'ACTING'
>Massive piles of junk smashing into one another
>Barely any plot
Personally I have no desire to watch this again.

The worst part of every Transformers movie is the running time. They got longer and longer and why? Most stupid action movies only waste an hour and a half but Bay gets away with movies almost three hours long filled with stupidity.

Transformers is made to be watched on the big screen, not at home. You might like it, you might not

NO OPTIMUS

Messy action sequences with so many robot parts and explosions everywhere moving in such quick succession that you won't have a fucking clue what is going on, and instantly all tension in the scenes will be dissolved.

Spock's Heavy Metal Balls

retarded shit

only the first movie is watcheable, and only because it's mostly coherent

If you don't like transformers: "Why is everyone in the movie a complete retard?"

If you like transformers: "When are the transformers going to do something interesting?"

Unironically kino.

Unironically liked it

but long story short it will be

Absolute awful. Transformers 1 is the only movie worth anyone's time in this franchise.

A DVD? Ok grandpa

TF1 didn't even have much of the Transformers in em.

It's a nicer sci fi invasion movie though. Just not enough of the title characters getting well, character.

Why was the decepticons always get the good shit?

Well they had an army to call in. Lots of them were fodder, and they outnumber the Autobots 10-1.

It had more than enough transformers, and the ones that were there weren't cannon fodder. Also the best music by far. Having more transformers in your movie doesn't work if their characterisation is worse than a fucking eggplant.

youtu.be/C5ic2Mfj_ds
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1jWbVpszA

There's just nothing that comes close in the trainwrecks of sequels.

>Giant drilling worm-bot
>An army of murder-bots
>Psycho Bird-Bot assassin
>Led by a bunch of the most powerful member of their rank (not to mention with the coolest design)
>Supported by a former prime, basically THE most powerful transformers in the entire series.
>Still loses

Sorry, I meant to say Transformers screentime in terms of dialogue and development.

Kinda like Jazz from TF1 and Que from TF3. Both had small screentimes, died from a Decepticon with a big name but in the end no one really cared for it besides being shock deaths over bots who spoke english.

One of the reasons I enjoyed TF3 was purely because of Murdermus Prime. He was the only one who had anything resembling development thanks to Sentinel, who oddly enough was actually decent as a robot character.

Laserbeak was pretty cool in that. Better than jittery Frenzy.

I'm not even two seconds into that WebM before I see bad things
>barricade, who has a great design and was one of the coolest transformer reveals (when individual decepticons were actually somewhat memorable) written off as some cameo next to faceless protoform lameass mooks typical to TF2 and 3
>ugly stupid meme professor robot
Jazz > ugly stupid meme
I'll admit Sentinel was almost as interesting as the awful old-for-some-reason meme grandpa robot in the second movie, which was fucking atrocious :)
Frenzy > Laserbeak in terms of kino. Laserbeaks design was okay though.

Thats because Nimoy actually wanted to be a Transformer in the movie

Can't remember why but he auditioned for one, and they gave him a big role. Surprisingly.

And yes, Jazz is the superior one but it's just my comparison over two autobots who died.

If there's one thing I'm looking forward to in TF5 besides King Arthur and the Rotten Tomatometer, it's Barricade in all his glory.

Kino in the purest form

>:)

>DVD

>not liking the james bond reference transformer

They already had two einstein bots in the movie, both were crap but one of them looked less crap.

Elder abuse

Nope, he was shit. I'm sorry you bought into the reddit/IGN meme that dark of the moon was the best bayformers film.

>Dark of the Moon
what the fuck., why would you not just cal it dark side of the moon

It technically is, but it's not saying much.

Stands for two things

subtitle would be too long.