Going to my first live show of this, what can i expect? any advice?

going to my first live show of this, what can i expect? any advice?

Real catchy songs.

Oh and everyone will know what to say and when to say it. You should've studied.

The worst of everything:
Traps
People breaking out into song
Trashy subculture

>live show

Seeing Rocky Horror live is literally paying to have a horrible time

magenta walked through the audience had stuck her fat ass in my face when i went

>any advice?
yeah, turn around and go home

>worst of everything
>Traps

Pick a gender kid.

This is more accurate than you could ever imagine, OP.

I suggest you watch the movie on your own first to see if you like it, then watch it a few more times to see if you love it, then decide if you really want to dress up in costume and talk back to the movie like the people who go watch it in theaters.

Virgin sacrifice usually isn't that bad. I was spanked on stage and had to fake an orgasm.

Brad Majors=ASSHOLE and Janet Weiss=SLUT (Shout both whenever their names appear)

Do the time warp with gusto.

Bring a newspaper or water guns, if you're so inclined.

Have a ton of fun.

i have seen the movie before a couple times. i do really enjoy tim curry actually and the music is pretty decent. Ok good advice there on the ASSHOLE for brad and SLUT for janet, ill have to pretend to have some semblance for callouts

y'know i totally agree and i really dont want to but, my room mate is super into it and on the shadow cast and she invited me before a couple times and i didnt show so i wanna surprise her.

You're stupid. Nobody likes the movie. The whole point is that it's awful. If you think people are dressing up and going to see it because they love it, you're missing the point completely.

Virgin scum. Just go and have fun, quit worrying about it so much.

>Nobody likes the movie.

I like the movie

be ready for a good time and gay people galore

I'd say put a plate in your pants to protect your ass but you're obviously a raging homosexual so get aids

gaylords sucking gay dicks right next to you. watch out for the semen splashes, op.

>went to one of those shadow casts
>there was a dude playing Janet
>manface, 5 o'clock shadow and everything
>but his voice + costume + acting were 1:1 with Susan Sarandon
How the fuck they found this guy, it's beyond me. Help me, mommy.

Guys in a drag in the public.
A wonderful city outside the theater, if you can take your time to visiti it.

Just be ready to do something naughty, virgin

Go to a far superior stage production of it instead.

Trannies.

Watched a televised stage production not long ago (british)
The lead guy couldn't sing or dance very well, but he had a certain style. What ruined it was that Richard O Brien came out and did the last song in his quavering old man's voice and was the last to leave the stage.
Speaks of a massive ego, to do something like that