Wake up

>wake up
>white """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""" still exist

When will they finally fuck off?

Just prepare my burrito and I leave, you know that I ordered to go.

They did. This is an Asian epoch.

Fuck off, you worthless trash.

Feels good man, there are still many whites though.

jajajajajaj
also I like burriots

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN prusiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Adolf Hitler, el ex-canciller prusiANO

Hitler: EL prusiANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ESCANDINAVO Y CULTURALMENTE MEDITERRANEO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor prusiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. MUSULMANIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE MUSULMANIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL prusiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES PRUSIANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN africANOs!!! UNA MUSULMANIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

I thank God I was born a Slav and not a wh*te

personally i have no feelings, good or bad, for a dying breed. They're just sitting there, waiting to die. No point in feeling anything about it.

t.Chang

>user we're going out for lunch, do you wanna come with us or are you going to stay home doing...
>what exactly are you spending your time on, user? i'm curious

How do we solve the wh*te people problem?

****AUTISMO LATINO****

We bring on the age of the Slav

Whatever, just be sure to genocide all the Niggers and other assorted subhumans please.Don't repeat Europeans mistakes.

I-im t-t-talking about committing killing p-people on the internet when ive never been in a fight or shot a rifle b-before...

****AUTISMO INTENSO****

Pretty soon we'll migrate into space and leave you all to run the earth yourselves. It will probably only take you a few days before begging for us to send aid from our space colonies.

Slavs are just low caste whites

>user.. i.. i don't know what to say. i should go, you too.. i-it's better tha.. goodbye

What are Mexicans then? Literally a plague on humanity, you cant drown them fast enough they reproduce like cockroaches.

asians will only keep us in space as lab rats

kys whitey

At least we will get to fuck the female asian lab assistants

Why are you so jealous of our birth rates?

Enjoy your muslims g*rman subhuman