Have you ever been noticed or acknowledged by an actor or actress?

Have you ever been noticed or acknowledged by an actor or actress?

How did it feel?

One time I was on the street just smoking a ciggie when Will Smith walked by with about a dozen or so people surrounding him hounding him for autographs and pictures. As he was trying to placate everyone he saw me, smiled, waved and mouthed "How are you?". I smiled and waved back.

Felt bretty good

the guy who played the night rider in mad max drinks at my local pub

I've had Jason Eisener (dir. Hobo With A Shotgun) and Emmanuel Lubezki like pictures I've posted on Instagram.

One day I came home from a long day of work and saw Denzel Washington plowing my wife. I wanted to say something about it, but I saw my wife enjoying it so much. He fucked her brains out in a way I could not. I couldn't compete with this magnificent black creature. So I just stood there, watching, feeling aroused, seeing my wife get satisfied like I never could. Than Denzel looked up, saw me standing there. He winked and smiled and said in the most beautiful way: OOGA BOOGA WHITY I JUST FUCKED YO WIFE NIGGA.
Words I will never forget again. Thank you Denzel, for making love to my wife like I never could.

so he just mouthed "how are ya" without actually saying it? weird

For real that's a pretty awkward phrase to mouth, like you'd probably want one or two words and a handful of syllables max, unless the other person can lip read 'How are you?' is just going to look like someone moving their mouth at you

T.J Miller gave me a black djarum once, shot shit a bit. Cool dude

I posted something about trump and the birthday snatcher himself liked and responded to my tweet, felt pretty good. Also got Tell that ta' kanji klub and the cab driver from deadpool to respond

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

What an asshole

Rob Schneider aka The Carrot favourited a few of my tweets :)

I once sold a hot meal to Joey from Friends

I'm 100% sure I walked past stephen fry one time. It happened so fast and i'm not someone who would have stopped him for a meme picture or anything. But it happened.

Fry and I were LITERALLY right next to each other. Basically brothers now.

The Korean guy from lost/hawaii 5-0 gave me a compliment after I did his makeup when I worked at a local tv station, he was here promoting hawaii 5-0 with the australian dude

are you a girl or gay?

gay

Are you telling me you didn't take that opportunity to yell "AYO HOL UP" and you didn't take it?

Also did he *steal*, *grab crotch*, *kick it big willie style* or *smack lips*?

The Australian red power ranger told me to stfu after i interrupted during a black out scene of a street car named desire, i was already chatting but the dead silence just made my volume fill the room was quite embarrassing but i would have sucked his swole alpha dick.

I'd probably have an easier time getting gigs if I was gay tbqhwy

more likely he couldn't hear him well. He said he was surrounded by fans after all

Not being white must be terrible

I was on a tour of Universal Studios and I turned around a corner and bumped into this hot little Mexican-looking chick and she dropped her sunglasses and I picked them up for her and she thanked me and went on her way

the rest of the tour group stared at me and then informed me that was Victoria Justice I bumped into and I had no idea

i've never been "acknowledged" by a famous person but i've had a few celebrity encounters.

>ben foster was standing next to me in line to get into a radiohead concert in newark like 5 years ago. the black ticket taker was like "yo you alpha dog"

>scar jo stood next to me for like 2 songs at a radiohead concert at roseland ballroom back in 2009 or 2010. she had just broken up with deadpool but was there at the concert with him for some reason.

also literally three weeks ago murr from impractical jokers was sitting in front of me at book of mormon on broadway and i got a fist bump.

i checked out howie mandells wife working at a clothing store once

>getting a fist bump from Murr

This is great

I fingered hex's pussy at a night club once

lmao beta as fuck

oh it appears you have dropped your sunglasses m'lady! here you go, dont strain yourself!

>He touched vjuice

Doug Jones from various Guillermo Del Toro films, once out of the blue (before i even was following him) liked my selfie

I had an e-chat with Andy Milonakis via twitch.tv and I accidentally stepled on william lustig's foot on my way out of a theater

i saw him playing rust once

weird to see someone who looks so young who isnt good at technology stuff, when its actually like your dad playing games

yeah it was pretty cool. he was with a hot chick so i didn't want to bother him but i just said "holy shit it's murr" and gave him a fist bump. book of mormon was pretty hilarious too.

i fly out to jobs in la/ny on weekly basis and have seen many b-tier actors on the same plane and once sat across from michael imperioli

i couldn't remember his name so we just exchanged pleasantries

In the late 90s I sat next to Roman Polanski in a restaurant in Paris.

did you engage the conversation with christofaaaahh

Show us your tits slut

I saw Terrence Mallick on a plane. He was in economic class

He does that a lot