Can we raid these Melbourne commies? I feel deeply ashamed to share the same state as them...

Can we raid these Melbourne commies? I feel deeply ashamed to share the same state as them. And their posters in the cbd are cringy asf, one day they were advertising a conference about what would happen if there was a communist revolution in WWI or some retarded shit and how it would be a great thing.

twitter.com/marx_conference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zmFV3-fAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving them any attention
These people are the worst kind of fuckups, if you ignore them they will go away.

I don't think that will be happening anytime soon, besides, it will be fun tearing their puny worlds of HECS and multiculturalism apart.

That's just the thing, the world is going to tear these people a wider asshole than all of us could ever imagine. These marxism conferences have been going on for years, anyone worth anything dismisses them and the worst possible thing would be to give these people any more exposure than some torn up posters in university bathrooms.

That's not how you deal with Marxists. You're supposed to infiltrate, expose, and arrest the fuckers wherever they crop up.
Marxists are like political weeds. They grow everywhere and have to be uprooted by gentle force to be gotten rid of. You cannot just ignore them either; they will grow in greater numbers.
People used to understand this

You realize SA are literally a bunch of lazy fuckups that are known for latching onto other social bullshit causes, stealing the attention away from them so they can sell a handful of shitty badges to buy a few pints down at the Scholar? And when they ever actually do shit it's just grafittiing and vandalizing, basically making themselves look like the stupid shits they are.

They're doing more to damage the leftist causes then any right wing movement ever will.

Come on, can we just raid them for keks?

>People used to understand this

yeah, It's called Pinochet.

or better yet, WHITE AUSTRALIA 2.0 WHEN

>These people are the worst kind of fuckups, if you ignore them they will go away.
>in melbourne

Nope.

How retarded are you? Literally almost every time you hear about cops having to break up a rally it's because SA got involved and blocked traffic or started harassing people. They're dragging down every other leftist cause with them. SA is like a brainwashed sleeper agent in one of those movies. They're doing our work for us.

You have no actual idea how self destructive these idiots are.

how do you know this?

I've run security for a couple shitty events and we always meet with cops before hand to discuss our security plan and the one thing they always want to know is do we have a plan of what do do when SA come around to fuck things up.

He's right man, i'm in melbourne and i don't think i know a single person sympathetic to SALT, people don't appreciate when they block people from getting into class or harrassing them on campus.

But by all means, if you've got the time or the will go record them it would be hilarious.

"Wheres our bernie sanders?"
Kills me everytime I walked passed it.

tell us some stories m8 if you have any

Share some tales m8

Nothing interesting regarding SA really, we were always on the watch out for them and got rid of them early.

Unrelated though there was this time a couple furfags showed up in costume to animal rights rally. At some point someone got wind that one of them used real fur in their costumes and we had a mob of about twenty people try to bash them.

Just another "peaceful" protest.

bumping for my cutesie roo-riding beer drinking offspring's fight against the evil enemy.

what memes and shit do they pull of m8 when you apprehend them?

theres commies at every university in every state

That used to work, but these people are mentally ill. Ignoring the problem makes it worse.

> look into my eyes racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zmFV3-fAc

We do not disrupt. We respect their right to speak. They are the morons who disrupt, not us.

We never apprehend people at these types of events, we tell them to leave, which we have the right to do if it's a properly booked event, and if they don't we call the cops. Better that way since these are the kind of assholes that will drag us into a court room for doing our jobs.

But mostly when they get pissed they go through the regular namecalling
>Rent a cop
>Toy cop
>Musclehead
blah blah blah I heard it all

But these lefties are especially bitchy, sometimes they'll ignore you and turn to the crowd and try to get everyone's attention and be like "This guy is trying to illegally remove me from a public space blah blah blah" And of course they'll always whip out their phones and try to goad you into punching them.

I did have one guy actually who we had to get the cops on, when they arrived he actually turned to them and said "this man assaulted me on public property you have to arrest them"

These people seriously have no idea how the world works.

>sometimes they'll ignore you and turn to the crowd and try to get everyone's attention and be like "This guy is trying to illegally remove me from a public space blah blah blah"

Kek, keep milking the commie tears m8

>The public owns the streets we can occupy this space!
>Oh not you though, we don't like you.

>our commies are secretly nationalist.

Gotta indoctrinate them while they're young.
And is the circled woman an abo? My time on Sup Forums suggests that all abos are petrol-sniffing thieves with IQs below 70, I suppose Marxism is a fitting ideology.

I can't watch this, the cringe is like a megasievert of radiation.

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN BRO CHEERS MAN

As people have said, they're largely a non issue even in Lelbourne. They were literally banned from Monash Uni last year, even an entire fucking uni of leftists hates them.

any of u lelbournians kno the most redpilled university. if theres none im gonna go fuckin tafe.
99.95 atar incomin

Looks more like they're from Fiji or something

Recessive genes remember.

They look white in 2 generations.

go fund me /mycameragotsmashed

The legend who filmed this video got his camera smashed and started a crowdfunding campaign literally under an hour ago

I wish they'd ban them from SA universities.
At one point you couldn't walk anywhere in my university without one of them asking you "are you interested in leftist politics or social justice?" or whatever.
Annoying