Is it possible to live a happy life without women intimate contact?

Is it possible to live a happy life without women intimate contact?

Sure
If you devote yourself to something else that is healthy or keeps your mind fresh and distracted
Not Sup Forums

/thread
/board

Of course.
The reality is actually the opposite of your assumption.
Women only make you miserable. They're memes. They will nag you and never leave you alone until you die.

If you have no woman, of course you will constantly be horny, but you can just jerk off and get the poison out and go back to doing whatever you want.

not for average person, you either need to be really smart or just retard, alternativelly, being asexual.

what if you're gay?

Well, can straight man live happy life without intimate contact with another man?

If you're gay then you probably spend like 0.005% of your time thinking about women anyways.

as a guy who have been with multiple girls and has a gf right now I guarantee being with one doesn't guarantee happyness if that's what you are implying
I think it's more like a basic need like eating breathing and shitting
could you be happy if you couldn't eat or shit ever? probably not unless you develop some schizo characteristics, but that's a disease
are you going to be happy just because you have those needs satisfied? not at all

from Schopenhauer:
>All willing springs from lack, from deficiency, and thus from suffering. Fulfillment brings this to an end; yet for one wish that is fulfilled there remain at least ten that are denied. Further, desiring lasts a long time, demands and requests go on to infinity, fulfillment is short and meted out sparingly. But even the final satisfaction itself is only apparent; the wish fulfilled at once makes way for a new one; the former is a known delusion, the latter a delusion not as yet known. No attained object of willing can give a satisfaction that lasts and no longer declines; but it is always like the alms thrown to a beggar, which reprieves him today so that his misery may be prolonged till tomorrow. Therefore, so long as our consciousness is filled by our will [which is as long as we are will-filled living beings], so long as we are given up to the throng of desires with its constant hopes and fears, so long as we are the subject of willing, we never obtain lasting happiness or peace. Essentially, it is all the same whether we pursue or flee, fear harm or aspire to enjoyment; care for the constantly demanding will, no matter in what form, continually fills and moves consciousness; but without peace and calm, true well-being is absolutely impossible.

It's definitely possible, but something which most people are unable to do. Heck, even priests, who are on a divine mission to remain celibate, often end up succumbing to their sexual needs.

I assume men nag less

There are many homosexual men who lead happy and fulfilling lives

no, I mean, if you're a gay man can you live a happy life without sexual contact with another man?

Quality post, user

Op is a faggot.
Kek

I don't know I'm not a faggot.
I think fags are mentally ill anyways so I don't think a long-term happy life is possible for them.

Sure, for some.
Not for me, though. I like touching women, and I like it even more when they touch me.

Maybe for gays but I need contact with women tbqh

Yes. Women are ONLY good for sex. I know you virgins think having a lover is like the movies but it's not. You're at the mercy of an overgrown toddler.

Women won't let you be vulnerable, won't have meaningful conversations, and won't stand by you when the chips are down.

I'm sorry, user. I hope you're still young.

The more you worry about getting laid, the less sex you get.

what did your gfs do to you?

You sound like you've been hurt

>Not for me, though. I like touching women, and I like it even more when they touch me.

>I like it even more when they touch me

literally gay

>ill have you know i browse /r9k/ everyday and am therefore an expert

learning from your mistakes =! being scarred/hurt

maybe without giving/taking benis into ass, and maybe even without blow/handjobs, but there's very low probability that u'll find someone who you don't even kiss/hug

this desu. Taking on a submissive role is sorta gay even if it's with a girl.