IBRA 2 LOS ANGELES GALAXY?

Rumored deal to make him the highest paid player in MLS history at 7.7 million.

latimes.com/sports/soccer/la-sp-la-galaxy-20170513-story.html

*overpays old farts from europe instead of reinvesting that money into developing decent domestic youth academies*

Even at his age ibrahimovic is still world class

they're already investing in their youth academies though, it's not a one or the other choice.

Youth academies are definitely improving. There's only so much you can do there at any given time.

PLS IBRA, COME TO MENGÃO

How good is he really going to be after his knee exploded though

Better than every American in that league...its the fucking mls

Yeah but he'll be the only world class player in the entire division. I guess he wants to win in yet another country, and sees the US as an easy target.

Remember when he shit the bed against UCLA?

Villa is pretty good too

just like how easy it was for Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard to win trophies here :^)

This is the third time it's been reported
They're actually going to sign the Armenian at RSL

Ibrahimovic has been good at picking safe bets (i.e. teams where even if he flops, he could win a trophy)

Didnt win trophies but did exceptionally well. Its not like the prem whereas you have 4 different competitions, FA,EFL,euro leagues, community shield

>Ibrahimovic has been good at picking safe bets (i.e. teams where even if he flops, he could win a trophy)

well apparently not since the gals are a dumpster fire this year. If anything he might get cunt onalfo fired but i doubt that'll be enough to turn things around

Total shit, he won't be able to come back from this. I think this is the same injury that put Torres and Falcao to shame and they were much younger than he is back then - Falcao was 28, Torres was 26, and they were never able to play well ever again.

I think Ibra doesn't really give a shit about winning trophies anymore. At this point he just wants to enjoy playing football.

>Ibra's face when he's playmakers are Los Santos, zomie Ashley Cole and le Guypace baby #98765
>yfw nobody in Galactisharts (((management))) asked "Or perhaps we should be wondering why karma would shoot a man's knee, before throwing him out to graveyard league?"
7.7 gorillion dolaroos burned per annum just to be city of relevancy in city of 100 sport franchises.Ultimate "pls, JUST watch our leage"

He'll be shit yet still be the top scorer of the league along with old man Villa because mlels defending is a joke.

m8, those two clearly didn't give two shits and only came for an easy paycheck and a vacation.

MLS doesn't give a shit about the quality, only that the players they attract put seats on the stadium. If they actually gave a shit, they would open up the clubs for sugar daddies like the chinks did recently and let clubs buy more expensive talent but they don't because they're jews.

Flacao was p good last season tho