Tom Holland Reveals He Secretly Enrolled in a High School to Prepare for Spider-Man

“The coolest thing I think I did for the movie was I was enrolled in a high school in New York, in the Bronx, as a secret. No one knew who I was or what I was doing. I had a fake name and a fake accent. I went to school for three days. It was really fun. It was really interesting because New York high schools are so different to schools that I went to in London. Where I went to a school where you have to wear a suit and tie and it’s all boys, and for me it was the first time that I was in a classroom with girls. It was a really strange experience, it was really fun.
“I told one person. I told one kid at the school. I was like ‘Hey man, listen, I’m actually Spider-Man.’ He did not believe me… At the time I hadn’t made the movie, so I didn’t have any pictures to show him to prove that I was Spider-Man…. No one believed me. Which is actually a good thing, because it makes me think that if Peter Parker went up in his school and was like ‘I’m Spider-Man,’ everyone would be like ‘Nah dude, no you’re not.'”

Are you ready for Spider-kino?

> Where I went to a school where you have to wear a suit and tie and it’s all boys, and for me it was the first time that I was in a classroom with girls.

Holy shit, are there any working class actors left in Britain?

>'I told one person. I told one kid at the school. I was like ‘Hey man, listen, I’m actually Spider-Man.’
That's gotta be a fucking trip for that kid, holy shit.

>at home, scrolling through facebook
>that one nerdy sonofabitch pops up on your feed
>New Spiderman!
>ohfuck.avi

He said that the girl didn't believe him and called him crazy

How do you secretly "enroll" in high-school?

sounds illegal

Why don't Britain and America have any co-ed private schools, I couldn't imagine what it would be like going to school and it only being guys.

>are there any working class actors left in Britain?
Yea, they're in our shitty soap operas.

Fake name and accent.

I went to the same school. It was a Jesuit school. I'm not sure if the head teacher was a nonce or not. I heard people say he liked tucking in the shirts of young boys.

How can you learn shit when you're only there for 3 days and feel zero pressure to make friends or pass a class?

>a 20 year old around 15 year olds
uhh isn't that illegal?

Britain has loads of co-ed private schools. It's just that the really old and famous ones are generally single-sex - y'know, Eton etc. As a result the general image of uk public schools (public = private, yeah, i know, it's retarded) is shaped by them.

I swear literally every private school in britain has at least one important teacher who everyone thinks is a paedo and they're always absolutely right

Life is Strange season 2 with Holland when.

I know, I'm saying it'd be crazy to find out he wasn't lying

‘I’m Spider-Man,’ everyone would be like ‘Nah dude, no you’re not.'
Because you're not spiderman? And you look like a ginger lena dunham with skeletor from drillbit taylor's physique.
>bad haircut
>ugly fuckin face
I thought they couldn't disgrace macguire anymore after the first recast WEEEW

Oy I'm Bostony spoidey fella

>Goes to School
>Zendaya is your new classmate
>Nobody knews about her
>You knew, and regulary faps to her
What to do?

No wonder this faggot doesn't look like he'd be able to walk down to his corner shop alone

tripsa truth

I went to an all boys school with a blazer and tie for a uniform, it was still a fucking shit comprehensive.

Breaking News: Zendaya gets the nickname Mary Jane due to the fact she is a giant pothead and intimidates Peter in the beginning of the movie. He asks her to homecoming and she shows up with her signature red hair looking smoking hot.

Checked.
But WRONG.

omfg is that hijab on first picture?

"Suit and Tie" is standard dress for schools here.

We enriched now

Why the hell are Peter, Aunt May, Vulture and RDJ the only white people in the movie? Every other supporting or background character is brown.
Oh wait Sony in charge of casting everyone but the main character well what a surprise.

I went to a comprehensive piece of shit school and wore suit and tie every day

Dude method acting lmao

I went to a co-ed private school in Maryland. K-12

It's set slightly in the future.

I went to catholic private school in Michigan and it was co-ed. Guys wore khakis and white shirts, girls wore the sexy school girl skirts and it was amazing. We had stairs where you could see up every skirt walking by, and a lot of girls didn't wear panties

Kino

>to prepare for a role, the actor went to high school
fucking hell, this is like something only a black actor would do

Production company calls the principal, gives the school a donation or some shit.

>Bronx

More like he was sued for racial discrimination and got jumped six times on his way to the train station.

WHERE DID U GET THESE IMAGES FROM?

>tell girl you're spiderman to try and pull her
>get btfo because you look like a nu-male pussy
"Yyyyye that would have happened to the real spiderman too"

>for me it was the first time that I was in a classroom with girls
How old was he when did this? He must have been at least 19 since he was announced as Spiderman around last year. What if he fucked one of them?

This is a school in the usa. Are you still suprised?

It's always some super obvious pedo too. Like he's the sacrificial diddler that takes the fall to cover up for all the others

>paedo

blazers arent suits you fucking plebs

>Holy shit, are there any working class actors left in Britain?
Every school that I have heard of requires a school uniform in the UK, that almost always includes a tie.

>Haha I actually, get this, WENT TO SCHOOL. Isn't that mindblowing?
Truly the next Daniel Day Lewis.

That nigga is 20 years old. It's not like he forgot what high school was like in 2 years

UNCLE BEN'S GONNA FREAK

It doesn't really count if you're still going to school, Tom.