Japanese woman

>Japanese woman
>quality asian shemale

Which should I fuck today? I'm leaning to a Japanese hooker but I can't find any down for anal, and obviously a trap will be.

>what do

Do they give a military discount?

The shemale, it'll be a once in a lifetime experience whereas normal women you can just fuck at any time.

But these are Japanese

Is a threesome possible?

No they aren't at related agencies. Ones a shemale only the other is women only.

>絶対領域
How can I resist?

Go home ganjin

Faggot.

Shut up Charlie, I may be fucking your dad in the ass in a few hours.

Also should I let them suck my dick raw? I feel like that's a good way to get something. Any fucking or anal ill use a rubber.

average japanese

ウホッ!いい男・・・

Just rape the woman and keep doing it until he enjoys it, then she'll become your sex slave fuck toy. That's what my japanese cartoons taught me.

I'd do with the shemale solely because that's a much rarer opportunity unless you are a Thailand frequenter.

Woman are literally everywhere, you'll get plenty more chances with them.

Are there any very attractive Japanese women that take a lot of regular selfies?

Searching for cuties, I noticed while cruising Instagram that almost every Japanese girls Instagram is like 90% pictures of food and random shit, 9% group photos and like modelling pictures then maybe 1% actual selfies that are covered in filters and shit.

Very different over white women who take 50 selfies a day.

Japanese women do not like sex.

I don't think you understand what a selfie is

I think it is you who does not understand what a selfie is.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU CUM DUMPSTERS!

That's half your problem.

looks like a gook