Imagine Dragons, 30 seconds to Mars, Foster the People, Fallout Boy, Asking Alexandria, Breaking Benjamin, Halestorm...

Imagine Dragons, 30 seconds to Mars, Foster the People, Fallout Boy, Asking Alexandria, Breaking Benjamin, Halestorm, Shinedown, Bring Me the Horizon, Highly Suspect, Five Finger Death Punch, Cage the Elephant, Three Days Grace, Maroon 5, Panic at The disco, 3 doors down, Bastille, 5 seconds of Summer, Tove Lo, Mumford & Sons, The Pretty Reckless

Have any of these mainstream radio rock/pop rock bands making rock music in this decade ever made anything worth listening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8tOAJMA8Q
clyp.it/u2utibrm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moves like jagger is unironically a good song

cage the elephant has a few good things in their discography. nothing i love but some reasonably solid entries
everyone else: no lol

>Cage the Elephant
Melophobia was a good album
I enjoyed TYHB and their debut when I was younger and more into that indie rock but those albums don't really hold up

30s to mars debut, fallout boy folie a deux, cage the elephant melophobia, maroon 5 debut

first fall out boy album was good, early bring me the horizon was really good my favorite album by them is There Is a Hell, Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. the first maroon 5 album has some good moments on it cage the elephant has a couple of good songs

The taste of one of my best friendos includes literally all of those bands plus a buttrock group called Rise Against.

I hate it when normies actually listen to music and get stuck with the same bands they've been listening since they were 13.

Bring Me the Horizion - There is a Hell Believe Me I've Seen It is genuinely a quality album. And some of the songs from Sempiternal are good as well.

early fall out boy and panic at the disco were good if you are into that emo pop my chemical romance early 2000's thing

IM GOING DOWN DONW AN AN EARLIER ROUND SUGAR WERE GOING DOWN SWINGING

AND I CHIME IN WITH A HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING A GOD DAMN DOOR.

I feel like watching invader zim and shopping at hot topic right now

Bump

Rise against is more edgy libtard pop-punk than buttrock. Perfectly fine to listen to if youre 13 desu

>Imagine Dragons
no
>30 Seconds to Mars
first album and a couple tracks from their second, after that hell no
>Foster the People
first album is decent indie pop
>Fall Out Boy
really everything pre-hiatus is pretty great pop-punk/pop-rock. post-hiatus is pure shit however
>Asking Alexandria
hell no
>Breaking Benjamin
the song they did for halo is alright
>Halestorm
nah
>Shinedown
slightly more tolerable than most other buttrock bands but nah
>Bring Me the Horizon
they have a couple okay albums i guess but their latest is trash
>Highly Suspect
literally who
>Five Finger Death Punch
fuck no. actually the worst band on this list
>Cage the Elephant
they've had some good stuff. ain't no rest for the wicked will never not bang
>Three Days Grace
meh
>Maroon 5
first album's alright, fuck the rest
>Panic! at the Disco
pretty odd is actually a good album desu, debut is alright too. besides that, nah
>3 Doors Down
are they even still relevant at all? pretty lame
>Bastille
i've only ever heard that one hit song and it's kinda lame
>5 Seconds of Summer
their greatest achievement is managing to be slightly less awful than ffdp
but that's not saying much
>Tove Lo
who
>Mumford & Sons
they suck but people exaggerate their suckiness
>The Pretty Reckless
honestly never really heard them

>actually having listened to most of that shit

>Writing music off you haven’t listened to

>Mumford & Sons
>years active: 2007-present
Huh, I could have sworn these guys were some dadrock folk rock band. I have never (willingly) listened to their music before btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8tOAJMA8Q
Oh my god it sounds like shitty generic stock music for commercials

no. Music has gone from actually having to be quality to make it to companies making the next star. They pick someone young and good looking, have songwriters give them a few catchy , but non quality songs, and boom easy money

Imagine dragons were cool in 2012, never heard them later. Foster the people has cool meme songs. So has Maroon 5. Cage the elephant has a solid discography but the vocalist's fag voice can tire you. Bastille has good hits.

Now The Pretty Reckless. Thry have legit great songs, like Just Tonight, My Medicine and Nothing Left to Lose, but they also have songs that could sound awful or mediocre to other people. I personally love them, but I'd understand if somebody else hates it. They may sound like butt-rock, but it's not that, it's more than that. You have to be open minded

Don't care about the rest

Bumopp

Muse is working on a new album

>Bring Me the Horizon
I unironically enjoy Can You Feel My Heart

The dude from Five Finger Death Punch played this lick that I think is really cool:

clyp.it/u2utibrm

I enjoy Little Lion Man but I can not sit through a full album of theirs

literally none of those bands you mentioned

Royal Blood are okay tho

This. I really like their music and they sound like a breeze of fresh hair in the current musical context

Sup Forums seems to hate them for a reason, and it's not just the cringy lyrics