FUCKING HIJAB

Just fuck my Homecoming up famalam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
youtube.com/watch?v=5njWjPgeBHU
businessinsider.com/chechen-teen-forced-to-marry-russia-2015-5
thelocal.de/20160613/germany-mulls-stricter-child-marriage-laws-child-bride
deutschlandfunk.de/urteil-von-bamberg-bayerisches-gericht-erklaert-kinderehe.886.de.html?dram:article_id=357185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad you caught that.

Boycotting now.

It must be sad being so pathetic that something like this triggers you so hard.

homecoming is haraam

Leaked image from final scene.
Peter accepts Islam.

Not as sad as being a mentally ill raghead who worships a pedophile.

I'd rather be a straight white atheist who doesn't get triggered by everything.

You're as bad as SJWs

They really should've just made Spider-Man black if thats what it would take. Watching this spotty Britcuck in this shitskin parade is embarassing.

>At least I didn't stoop down to their level.

We need to post this on every site, spam this on Sup Forums and /r/the_donald

Get them to digitally remove this fucking piece of garbage

They're preparing for a "Dust" film.

that white kid looks weird as fuck next to those normal kids

>This a rebellion isn't it?

So what part of the movie is this scene from?

When Peter rejects the black girl and goes with the other black girl?

i'm pretty sure they are memeing or being ironic or whatever you call it

>being this much of an autist

That's it. Final twist. Girl in hijab - new Mary Hussein Janaan.

Spiderman shoots his web to tear it off and says, "This is for 9/11 you fucking haji. Make America Great Again." He then breaks her nose and rubs raw bacon over her face.

Looks like Raimi snuck in a line.

> just eat it all up goy, let them shove the propaganda down your throart, give them your heart earned money, white people are responsible for all their problems after all

>I'd rather be a straight white faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

>New York is diverse
>propaganda

this alt white cuck has never been in a metropolitan public school. kys for not having the maturity to treat people as individuals instead of your insecure white caricatures

Doesn't mean I have to pay for it you shitskin dog

youtube.com/watch?v=5njWjPgeBHU
Leaked footage of final fight.

lmao nobody expects a basement dwelling white autist like you to "pay" for anything

don't forget to beg your mom for tendies tonight

>being mad about petty things
>not just ignoring the movie if it contains things you dont like

That's alright I'll spend the night masturbating to footage of white men killing worthless sandnigger filth with drones

>alt white reveals himself as autistic edgelord

every time. no wonder society rejected you and you have no place in it.

Muslims aren't people. Normalizing that shitty sand ideology is the first step to importing millions every year and destabilizing and rekking your country. Ask Merkel how it's working out for Germany.

You don't normalize an ass backwards ideology that worships a warlording pedophile. Not unless you're a faggot or one of them yourself.

>seeing movies you don't like
Yeah good idea man, you're a smart guy

Nah, that's why the greatest nation on on earth elected a man who promised to ban mudslimes from the country, jew york and commiefornia don't represent the entire country

It's DIVERSE, you fucking racist!

>getting triggered by such a minor detail

you Sup Forums guys are truly as annoying as all the tumblr SJW's

what movie is this

>triggered by an extra in a movie trailer wearing a hat you don't like

stop being such a pussy

poor little white guy (2017)

Damn this dude got MAULED

>>Mary Jane
>>extra

I'm actually impressed you managed to see that.

okay, not-SJWs

The Orcs March on Helmsdeep

>Worshipping warlord pedophiles
You're still talking bout muslims, right? Cause I've heard things.

It's modern day NY (or Manhattan/Queens, whatever). I'd expect there to be quite a few races and hijabs. For once this isn't forced diversity.

The only problem with immigration is that they will also not want to work the shitty minimum wage jobs we have waiting for them and will very sensibly resort to crime.

Forced diversity was a decade or two ago. The US is only 55% white.

Whites are generally vastly over represented in media. The replacement is nearing completion. It will speed up now that most of the whites in the US are relatively elderly.

They can shove all the propaganda they want down my throat. I'm not a mindless sheep who gets brainwashed by a fucking movie.

I'm also not a retard who gets triggered the moment a non-white person shows up in a film.

Good point. All those muslims portrayed in german cinema is what lead to immigration problems!

"Completion" will be the parasites fucking off to China or something because there's literally no way shitskin USA remains the economic/military/scientific/media capital of the world

Like could you imagine a Silicon Valley firm run by blacks and Mexicans?

The number of child marriages went from nearly 0 to 10s of thousands after 2015 in germany, the government went even as far as legalizing child marriage if it was done under sharia. Take a guess why.

>German text on the Spider-Man logo
>State of Germany
EU is cucked, lmao.

It will be like any nation that is multicult. A minority will have the money and a certain racial background and at some point there will be ethnic genocide. Either by or of the rich.

>we're still not even really at stage one of this shit
>the number of Muslims in the world is going to double over the next 30 years until they're one third of the world's population

>Muslims aren't people.
>You don't normalize an ass backwards ideology

Might want to look in the mirror.

It's the 1% that are putting them all in your countries and attacking them in their countries
The 1% that also happens to be 43% of all jews

Christian girls prefers shitskins more and more.
That's a real problem.

> I'm not a mindless sheep who gets brainwashed by a fucking movie.

That's where you're wrong, unless you have a deep sense of self-hatred, you're a sheep for funding propaganda. Sony tried this with ghostbusters and failed miserably, so they toned it down, but it's still clearly there

>the government went even as far as legalizing child marriage if it was done under sharia
[citation needed]

I'm watching the film for spiderman. I am funding spiderman movies.

It must suck to be tirggered so hard by everything

businessinsider.com/chechen-teen-forced-to-marry-russia-2015-5

How did you even notice that? also movie is going to suck anyway, they are going for the common "bigger and louder" squeal method

#DropSpiderMan

Marvel bubble pop fucking when

What grinds my gears is that they put shit like this in only because they hope it will trigger people.
What fucking purpose does it fill that she's wearing a hijab?
"No, we need to diversify this scene, slap a hijab on that girl over there"
Fucking why, really? What purpose does it fill?

>jew york and commiefornia don't represent the entire country

Just the important parts

>tfw pro-white Vulture
>tfw he turns Peter to white side
>tfw based Fiege saves white race
>tfw Chris Evans liberal tweets was method acting

And blacks are only 11% of the population
Where's my latino and asian representation
Mothafucka

>I was only pretending to be a retarded racist

>the government went even as far as legalizing child marriage if it was done under sharia.

When you're reading facebook, right, and you read something like this, how long do you stop to consider if it might be true or not?

Hijab on fucking homecoming, bassicaly dance party.

I hope you're memeing, most people who work for the NBA aren't players...

They are accepting as legal marriages between refugees that would be illegal here based on age.

Do you not check facts? Makes you look dumb.

>Fucking why, really? What purpose does it fill?

To represent a world wherein people are better than our own

are you retarded?

The manlet brown parts?
Or the poorfag living paycheck to paycheck parts?

>heart earned
Why does Sup Forums always have a hard time spelling simple words?

>They are accepting as legal marriages between refugees that would be illegal here based on age.

Sure thing Ivan

>What fucking purpose does it fill that she's wearing a hijab?

They're in fucking Manhatten, do you really think there wouldn't be one girl in a Hijab at a highschool dance?

I hope you look into a study before commenting on it or else you just look like a fucking stupid assholr

Just googled it. They are allowing child marriages that happened before they reach Germany. 13 and 14 year olds.

Having sex with kids is normal in Germany though. They have a very low age of consent.

He's from queens it's par for the course.

>jew york and commiefornia don't represent the entire country

Yeah and call me when there's a surge in audiences wanting to see your deadbeat flyover shithole

You're living twenty years in the past.

Stop replying to Sup Forums posts and threads, they will die without (you)s.

>it was just a sexual emergency bro!

>In what is likely to become a landmark ruling, the Oberlandesgericht Bamberg (Higher Regional Court in Bamberg, Bavaria) has this week decided that the marriage of a 14-year-old girl to her 20-year-old husband must be recognised as the wedding has already taken place, was recognised as legal in their native Syria, and was conducted in accordance with Sunni marriage rites.

14 year old married to her 20 year old cousin
XD

I believe you Ivan

>this triggers the straight white male
Have you ever been to NYC? This is what the demographic looks like.

i'm sure a blockbuster with an all-white cast and an all-minority camera crew, assistants and catering staff would appease the SJWs for months, right?

people who complain about lack of diversity don't give a shit what kind of people are behind the scenes

ITS A DIFFERENT CULTURE YOU RACIST BIGOT

thelocal.de/20160613/germany-mulls-stricter-child-marriage-laws-child-bride

>this assmad chubby spic

Don't you have a meter running to put some quarters in?

I am glad I could convince you.

deutschlandfunk.de/urteil-von-bamberg-bayerisches-gericht-erklaert-kinderehe.886.de.html?dram:article_id=357185
Summary
>court rules that child marriage in germany is legally accepted when the marriage was done in a country where child marriage is legal

Why the hell do you think CDU added banning child marriage to their election promise to appeal to the right? Sure as hell not because it was illegal to begin with.

No I'm not dipshit

Do you think India is in central America or Africa

I really don't care that its normal for people from some parts of the world to fuck their under aged cousins. What bothers me is they all belong to an ideology that tells them they should try and take over and favor each other in all things against people who arnt in their club.

What purpose does it fill that she isn't wearing a hijab?

You're only triggered because you're so used to seeing only white people in films.

THIS is the reason why people are pushing for diversified roles in films. But when they do it casually and naturally like this, with a background extra of a different race, in a setting where that makes sense, idiots like you freak out and get triggered so hard.
And then you wonder why people call for more minorities in films.