I need help finding the title of a film

I need help finding the title of a film.
Long time ago I watched a girl describing it on television but I haven't watched it.

The film is about coma recovery. I think the doctor enters the mind of a coma patient by going close to death himself. He finds out the patient, a girl, has created a world inside of her head where she lives while in coma and he tries to wake her up.
There is a scene where a man and a woman(doctor and patient I suppose) are running and laughing naked at night through a field. He is chasing her and she keeps running away untill he catches her, everything is dark except the part that is iluminated by the camera.
Also the film is European, from Poland or Czech Republic most likely and I think it has some years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aK1mh2YoZ8g
whatismymovie.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Problem Coma 2

that one is american, so no

Girl's got some nice Jennifer Connelly tier eyebrows.

The Dark Coma Rises

nobody knows the name the film I am talking about?

she needs to grow some JConn tits

I'm sorry I don't

im with G

Dunston checks into a hospital

Not sure about a movie, but I read an old short story just like that. I think it was written in the 60s. That field thing was in that story, so the movie might be an adaptation.

I just can't recall the title of it. Fuck, now this is going to bug me until I figure it out. Thanks, asshole :P

I searched coma related movies on IMDb and it didn't come up with anything from Poland or the Czech Republic

kek

The Other Side

It's a The Outer Limits episode.

Im sorry m8, Let's hope somebody can figure it out ITT. If they have seen the film they must surely recall that scene in the field.

Who is she, I never heard of her before?

That was my guess, it's not an american film, that is for sure and if it's not from those countries it must be from eastern Europe or even Russian.
No, I am pretty sure it is a film. Does the running naked at night in the field scene appear in that?

she was a child actress who had a show on the disney channel for three seasons, she's a singer and has a nail app now, shes almost 18. she was bone thin and tiny but somehow she thickened up on just the right places

youtube.com/watch?v=aK1mh2YoZ8g

try this
whatismymovie.com/

that site is pretty good.

it managed to get me the correct film from this text, using the "traditional seach".

"its a film with dreamy settings. a man runs really fast and captures a bullet. in one part of the film they are on the moon."

It was 'The Adventures of Baron Münchhausen'.

Who is this neon demon?

she's some kind of woodland fairy

i don't think the world is ready for an elle with large, perky breasts to be honest

how is she so qt bros

why not?

it's her joyful nature

it would be an overload, her pale skin and neck is enough, the way she wears chokers should be classified public indecency

I think you're right. It would be too much.

And it's not like Elle needs any more help being beautiful.

elle

I like it

>ywn spill your seed inside of elle and have her carry your child