Why is "soyboy" being spewed all over this board?

Why is "soyboy" being spewed all over this board?

insecure betas putting down other betas is the meaning of this bored

Just like every other problem on this site, blame

>this board

dumb Sup Forumstards who sadly browse Sup Forums and newfags who don't know better
they are the only ones who use those buzzwords

You called?

Sup Forums is the most leftist board there is in Sup Forums. Literally full of whites who fetishise black singers. This triggers Sup Forumstards who in turn spam that word.

So what if I'm white? Doesn't mean I have to like rock! Rap music forever!

>salty soyboys

>eating meat in the year of our lord 2017

don't you know it's the latest dank may-may buzzword?

kekekek you numale cucklord libtard soyboy

Sup Forumstards and brockhampton shills are ruining this board. fuck, i miss the old Sup Forums.

Underage userbase.

>kongs

In other words, everyone

Never posted on Sup Forums, have been on strict diets with regular soy consumption, you're both soyboys.

How does he manage to be even bigger of a faggot than Wesley?

>unironically being part of identity politics

soyboy spotting is the new internet hobby since birdwatching went out and Sup Forums is a soyboy safari

haha you should hang out with me and my friends sometime. we know all the latest memes and say shit like this all the time at school. my buddy wore a maga hat at lunch once to troll all the cucks and got a lot of weird looks haha lmao

see soyboyus ironicus establishing his bona fides

That's exactly what a soy boy would ask.

It has reached THAT stage. Every meme has one. Then it will die and be replaced with something equally retarded.

thank fucking god

pol should be exiled to its own website at this point its a fucking parasite that latches onto everything enjoyable about this website and ruins it. Sup Forums is inherantly an emotional board that worships a select few albums that are all about being emotional. We pretend not to like what used to be called nu-males (now interchangable with soyboy) but on the inside we arent all meatheads and we just want to talk about music instead of our dicks and masculinity.