Under the Skin

Alright, be honest is this worth my time?

It's boring, and you can't understand what the people are saying.

Yes

but just in case watch it with your wife's son.

found the pleb

I just though jesus christ why are glaswegians so ugly
could she not have visited the west end or something

it's really creepy and you get to see scarjo naked

it's shitty and an excuse to show tits.

If you don't mind the slow moving plot, with some vague philosophical theme, go for it.

If you like Rollin, Kubrick, or Refn

No, the ending is horrible
horrible movie

ScarJo is Cute!

Listen to me ok, JUST LISTEN TO ME. There are alot of people in this thread, but all they do is talk and not a word comes out. I'll answer your question. I have one word to you, just one word.
YES

the movie is horrible

I certainly won't forget it.

I thought it was a romcom. All i knew was ScarJo got naked in it. Watched it as a sunday night comfy evening.

>Naked ScarJo is the thing i am looking forward the most and the most memorable quality of this film

I am not blaming you though

meh

it was ok I guess. A little too pretentious and slow for me

5/10

Yes, but it's extremely slow.

I masturbated to scarjos jiggly tits in the beginning and her looking at herself nude in the mirror

no

it's a bad movie

it's repetitive, it isn't very beautiful. scarlett isn't beautiful either, she's fat and old in it

just don't watch it the, scene at the beach is the only good scene in the movie

superb kino until the ending, which was full on fuck-tarded.

looks like a studio decision ending that was glued on in the last day of production.

ah, so OP is a little bitch who can't decide for himself so he needs the reassuring comfort of someone else's opinion to bother watching a film. way to go, dunce. you're what's wrong with this board.

me too b

Yes. Its excellent.

You might wanna rub one out before watching or you'll just be horny the entire time.