Where is the new BOTW?

Where is the new BOTW?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4047038/?ref_=nv_sr_1
youtube.com/watch?v=xPnwjZfNbeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On reddit where you can go and talk about other YouTube film reviewers you fucking faggot

OH GOOD ANOTHER RLM THREAD

>OPINIONS THAT ARE DIFFERENT FROM MINE!>!>>!>!>!
>DOWN VOTED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

(You).

Best of the Worst episodes take 12 years to edit apparently.

If you willing watch literally any BotW episode or any HitB that doesn't star Mike, Jay and Rich used sparingly for a punchline exclusively then you are the cancer that killed RLM.

>If you willing watch literally

Is English your second language, user?

These threads have no place here

I love RLM but this spam is digusting, you are diluting your brand Jack

Jay said he's editing one on Pre Rec. Also confirmed that they're waiting for a "special guest" to watch the new Neil Breen.

Literally is an adverb that modifies the word that comes after. Yes it doesn't make sense if you meme arrow only the words that come before it and chop off the word that it modifies like an autist. Well done.

That's not the incorrect part.

It should have been "willingly," not "willing."

You'd have known if you knew how to write proper English sentences.

>haha I spottered you're typo, I won!

HAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY!

Holy fuck literally correcting grammar / spelling on Sup Forums. Kill yourself instantly.

I legitimately enjoy watching aidsmoby but I also find him 99% not funny despite the fact that he seems to be constantly attempting to be a bit wacky for giggles. He's the chillest guy in RLM and I want to shine up his head like a bowling ball.

Says who you fucking no life loser? Just hide the fucking thread, you're not Sup Forums.

It must be an American thing to like aidsmoby because that kind of autismal super nerd routine would not pass where I live

No one is America likes him either. The type of people that like Moby are the people that like TGWTG, Stuckman Angry Joe, etc. etc. He's just the same as any other awful ignorant autistic eceleb. The people Mike and Jay were an alternative to at one point.

FUCK YOU

FUCK. YOU.

ASSHOLE!

>at one point

ouch put those claws away kitty

>The Nut Job has a sequel

First was profitable? The fuck

Given that their videos usually top 500,000 views (~$500 in income) I'm very surprised they don't do more.

Infact, that along with the patreon and mech and shit, what do they actually do all day?

Editing takes longer than you think, especially if you have multi-camera setups, 4 people talking (4 microphones to deal with), and are reviewing a few movies at a time.

I guess you can just lazily set yourself up in front of 1 camera and not bother with editing like Doug Walker does, but that's not RLM's style.

You realize that video editing is a time consuming process right? They're not vloggers that just film into a web cam and then just add a bunch of jump cuts.

It wouldn't even matter if the first one wasn't
Animated animal movies are IN right now

Mike spends most of the day having sex with teen girls.

>All RLM videos actually take years to edit
>Mike and Jay are actually in their 60s and the ones we see on screen are actually their younger selves making extremely accurate predictions about future movies

it takes a lot of time to edit out the hidden swastikas and alt-right dog whistles that mike "adult swim is cool...in the auchwitz pool" stoklasa embeds into every rlm episode

Why does it say welcome to you are doom? What does that even mean? And why for god sake is doom in quotes?
Is it some sort of ironic doom? Is the wink implied?

>when RLM won't upload shit fast enough

>Mike spends most of the day giving free heli rides for leftists.
FTFY

Jay>Mike

"No"

Yeah, Jack is fine in the show when he isn't trying to be wacky, since he actually has some interesting things to say, but he mucks it up by trying to act like a goober too much.

>he actually has some interesting things to say
nice fanfic

BAM!

I cant be the only one whk is occasionally irritated by rich evans laugh

When did they announce the new episode with Max Landis? 2 weeks ago?

I wish Rich wasn't on anymore.

Aw fuck I didn't hear about this. I hate that guy. He doesn't know when to shut up and is terrible at holding back laughter before a punchline.

When will they also review Korean films?
Handmaiden is KOTY

They didn't announce it. They posted a joke picture on Twitter but haven't made any clear statement about when he's coming back. I'm assuming there's scheduling issues since Max is a busy guy.

>Max is a busy guy

>durr I don't think he's talented, therefore he's not actually running a television show

They don't review foreign films. Mike won't support anything non-American and Jay hates subtitles and says he "wants to watch a movie, not read it."

They are done for the year.

Damn, I thought they weren't plebs.

what the fuck show is he running?

Bullshit there's always xmas episode.

Is beardfat on his way out?

He's getting replaced with Jay's new boyfriend.

Jessi?

im like 95% sure Jay was sarcastic when he said that, making fun of dumb consumers

Jay "2deep4u" Bauman hates subtitles? Good one.

>imdb.com/title/tt4047038/?ref_=nv_sr_1

>youtube.com/watch?v=xPnwjZfNbeo

its not Christmas yet, give them another week and it will be out

After the election the political differences between beardfat and the rest of RLM got too tense and nasty so they decided not to work together any more. (Yeah, Jack's a liberal too, but he's actually pretty easy going with that stuff IRL so he's staying.)

Christmas isn't for two more weeks, user.

Cool fanfic, you fucking loser.

You said running but in your link it says he wrote some episodes.

He created and produced the show and he's also the show runner

He created. He's one of the 9 producers. Hardly a show runner.

MAX!? I'm so hyped for this Christmas special

Nobody said Max was going to be on their Christmas episode, dumb dumb.

Stay out of this, Gazoo

>Christmas is only two weeks away
holy shit this year went by fast

Max Landis was the worst guest theyve ever had. The guy is a try hard, obnoxious moron. The only good thing he did was lead Rich into that Double Down synopsis. He only got on the show because he whined about them not liking AU and is a massive cock rider.

>He only got on the show because he whined about them not liking AU
I'm pretty sure he got on the show because RLM invited him.

After he whined about their slightly negative review of his movie.

Okay. But RLM could have shrugged him off and ignored him. They've certainly ignored plenty of other people that have criticized them. But RLM invited him onto their show.

Probably because the guy is kind of pathetic. They gave him some pity sex.

Is Jay sexually active?

How the fuck would any of us know? Stop obsessing over the personal lives of your friend simulators, you worthless faggot.

how to spot a newfag.

Thjs. Max will actually be in Plinketto #3

Video editing takes a lot of time, more than one usually thinks. Particularly with multi-camera setups.
And since they are a team of 6, they can't actually have that much of an output.

>Video editing takes a lot of time
if you'r bad at is

>And since they are a team of 6, they can't actually have that much of an output.
1. They're not a team of 6.
2. Only one person physically edits each video.

*it

Kind of like being bad at spelling?

We've had them years before you even knew what Sup Forums was. You need to leave.

>hey everyone, I don't know what I'm talking about but pay attention to me!

i sacrifice accuracy for immediacy

He's only funny when he's hammered and spouting nonsense.

muh cuts

>what do they actually do all day?
It is a mystery.

Maybe he means Doom 4, which is not a real doom game, hence the quotes.

He has the laugh of an angel.

the double down part would have been better without him though

he just kept screeching at rich the whole time

I think about this every day. Mike and Jay don't look like the kind of guys who go on bars or clubs, where do they find sexual partners? Do their fans knock on their door and offer themselves to them? Does Jay go on gay bars?

max landis was a great guest and a nice change of pace from the jack/josh/colin/jim grind

The reason Rich got increasingly more worked up was BECAUSE of Max egging him on. That's the reason the whole thing wound up being as funny as it is.

he was trying a bit too hard to fit in at times, but overall the botw with him on it was actually pretty great.

Kill yourself

leaked list for the upcoming videos

>December 13 - Best of the Worst: Chistmas Special (Mike, Jay, Rich, Jessi with a baby)
>December 15 - re:View: Olympia (Mike & David Duke)
>December 17 - Scientist Man Explains the "Treblinka Lie"
>December 19- Half in the Bag: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (special guest Rich Evans, Max Landis and Josh Trank)
>December 21 - The Eternal Jew Commentary (mike only)
>December 25 - Mein Kampf with Mike and Rich Evans (video in the spirit of Wacky Kid Jokes)
>December 27 - Space Cop event series Teaser Trailer
>December 31 - re:View: Prayer Of The Rollerboys (Mike & guess starring Sam Hyde)
>January 20, 2017 - Re:View - Trump Centered movies (Josh and Jack)

I only watch RLM stuff with Jay, Mike, and Rich, I fucking hate every other numale cunt they have on the show, so I'm unaware of the drama

What exactly happened? Who's pro trump, is there a video I should watch to catch up on the drama? What's going on?

500% accurate. rlm btfo once more. the sam hyde appearance will be legundary