All memes and shit aside, we do realize as a board that most muslims are not like those wackos who shoot up people...

All memes and shit aside, we do realize as a board that most muslims are not like those wackos who shoot up people, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_delusion
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-huge-shipment-arms-ammo-libyan-islamists-seized-10488719.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google "Wahabbism."

most muslims are like that

good muslims are the minority

>Wahabbism
sounds like what Sup Forums pretends to be desu...whats the problem?

rattlesnakes kill less than 10 people year but I don't want one in my house

>comparing rattlesnakes to people

t. Muhammad Allakbar

All memes aside go fuck yourself with these dumb ass threads Muhammad

Obviously, idiot. Just like we now not all Greeks are intelligent and cultured, as you so amply demonstrate.

no, they just support and encourage them

Get out.

>All memes and shit aside, we do realize as a board that most muslims are not like those wackos who shoot up people, right?
Most people aren't thieves but I still lock my doors.

2/3 globally want Sharia Law over the law of the nation they're in.

*Most* Muslims are supportive of those wackos.

shills out in full force today

Do you also treat most people as thieves preemptively?

>implying muslims arent snakes

>Greeks not yet under New Ottoman Empire and already sucking mudshit cock

Traitors never change do they?

How many actually follow it though?
It cant be all of the for sure.

The Quran is an inspiring book about love.

nice strawman
nice retardation

Of course not. I neither intend to jail muslims "just in case." I just don't want them here.

>most muslims are not like those wackos who shoot up people, right?
Look it up m8.

It's terrifying the support for sharia, and even moreso the support for jihad. It's not even a minority.

We're never encountered a group of people in our midst like this before. Never.

How can White Supremacist even compete?

fuck off achmed

theyre already there

Tbh if muslims would kill like white supremacists do they would get so many more kills. The bomb your self to bomb others tactic is shit. They do it for the muh 72 virgins while white supremacists actually have some hint of self preservation and know to shoot nad run.

its a pretty good comparison desu senpai

>strawman

It ain't a strawman when you are doing in in this very thread.

If you are not a newfriend you should have seen one of the many statistics shown here about mudshits.

So you either a bootlicker, retard or worst a summer newfriend.

They arent all shooters, but they most certainly all sympathize with the nutjobs.

Because white men are all supremacists, and we are all to blame for all of the worlds issues.

including radical Islam.

All memes aside, when shit like this happens, in Orlando or in Brussels or in Paris or in Boston, why is it always muslims? Why is it always ""moderate"" and ""integrated"" muslims who have lived in the West for decades, grew up here?

You simply can't call these "isolated incidents" anymore. It's time to face the ugly truth that Islam is an evil ideology that preaches mass murder to its followers.

Most Muslims in Europe are as religious as Christians and don't know shit about their religion besides pork is haram, and weed, alcohol & adultery is helal as long as Allah doesn't see it. Those people aren't like the wackos.

Shit starts when they get more religious and choose the "lel back to the roots fuck democracy and infidels" path. Sadly getting more religious in Islam mostly ends in islamism, be a it militant or peaceful islamism..

I don't even know of white supremacists, minus the bowl haircut autist doing anything on muslim level violent past decade.

>muh jpgs
you believe everything you read in echo chambers? and IM the newfag?
did you know you can watch videos on youtube.com? and search things on google? welcome!

Christians: "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Muslims: "Kill all the gays!"

Liberals: "As you can see, all religions are equally bad!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_delusion

Most just stand on the sidelines and cheer.

The refugees were sent an entire shipment of guns and grenades multiple times in Greece with the sole intention of capturing coastal towns to allow more migrants in undocumented and unhindered but you're going to male excuses for them?

You're one of them. Kill yourself faggot.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-huge-shipment-arms-ammo-libyan-islamists-seized-10488719.html

Of course most muslims aren't gonna do that. The problem is that way too many are, a majority agree with the underlying principles and the culture that is brought over is completely incompatible with Western culture.

The only way you can get along is playing the liberal game of "pretend" and just dismissing every time these things happen. Which will become more and more frequent.

The Saudi Government funds this shit all over the world.

Their ideology is pretty whack though.

There's a muslim guy at work, he's pretty chill.
He's supposed to be fasting now but he had a bacon butty this morning.
I know he goes out drinking too.

He's a good guy but a terrible muslim.

Fuck off you apologist cunt

Breivik. Nuff said.
There are just to few of em to nuke and bomb others. Muslims do it all the time but in the stupid mannor of suicide bombing. Its much better to grab a gun 300 bullets and start spaying and praying. you kill more and you have a chance to actually get away and spreay some more somewhere else.
Or just leave a bomb on a subway and run. Dont die in one go.
As percentage?

It's funny how islamists in Europe, that were moderate "Euromuslims" before, say they actually converted to islam when their radicalization began.

Those people know the "moderate" and "integrated" Islam has nothing to do with the real Islam.

All memes and shit aside, we do realize as a humanity than all islam promotes violence like those wackos that shoot up people, right? Peaceful people can practice evil tenets. Islam from its earliest foundations to its most modern incarnates is steeped in a violence that only deceitful people would deny.

Good point. Snakes, unlike Muslims, only kill to defend themselves.

If I don't want my valuables stolen, then I don't leave them unguarded amongst a bunch of strangers.

>imblybing they aren't lyin' snakes

>we

Sup Forums is not one person dumb shill sage

???
ok?

>using a search engine that literally manipulates search results to push liberal agendas
>using a video sharing website owned by the above search engine company

>Those people aren't like the wackos.

Their whole culture is absolutely wacko. No matter where they are, there is always crime, violence and rape.

>you believe everything you read in echo chambers? and IM the newfag?

The images are created by or based on studies, polls and survey, the main one being done by Pew a well know survey company.

>did you know you can watch videos on youtube.com? and search things on google? welcome!

Did you bother to google the cited studies in the jpgs?

Here is a video since you have the attention span of an 12 year old: youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

And welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

All Muslims believe a disgusting human being was God's final prophet. All Muslims belong to the most inherently violent major religion in the world.

sure thing bro

Oh yes, the
>it's only the Wahhabis!
argument.

Fuck off.

Yes, most Muslims just support the wackos who shoot up people one way or another

It appears clearly to me that only weaboo culture can divert from the influence of radical islamic ideology. While hiding their power levels, they also feel that their religion is holding them back.

it's more divisive bullshit, but right now we have to deceive the decision makers into believing that Christian vs Muslim is an investment worthy conflict, as soon as they do we'll all laugh and be like psyche, America luv Islam so long as they don't dirka dirka blow shit up next

and then they'll start trying to get whites to hate blacks or women to hate men again, notice they aren't able to solidify the nation into any of these divisions?

funny shit,

stay the course anons

MAGA

Kikes being kikes is not paranormal, newfriend

They obviously don't all carry out attacks, but open your eyes to various statistics and you'll see how those attacks are generally perceived. Positively.

There's not much point in pretending it isn't a problem... The vast majority of the muslims in the world wouldn't hesitate to kill the friendlier "muslims" you're referring to, because they don't closely obey the rules set in the quran.

Yes, but the majority of them DO support the Ends of said wacko's Means.

Like all newfriends you will dismiss our claims as propaganda or fabricated. Till one of two things happen. You grow a brain and some balls and look into things or you move on.

Also for someone crying strawman you sure as hell are not committed to arguing in a proper fashion.

What's with all the slide threads today?

Who's ''we'', my dept-ridden merchant?

I don't know the numbers, I just know that the majority of recent mosques have been made by Saudi's and are known to be linked to Wahabism.

Going so far as Saudi Arabia funding mosques for rapefugees.

Having worked with alot of muslim people for years and some of them becoming my friends, heres my observation.
If they were born here in canada they are pretty modern and accepting of being canadian, but if they had just immigrated they would tolerate gays (I worked in a hair salon) but they would not be accepting of them.
One lady I worked with offered me a hundred grand to marry her brother, a gay man who was in Iran, because he was in danger, I didnt and years later he was hung by his own father.

youre so enlightened
do you own a fedora hat? I hear its the easiest way to show your enlightenment

>most muslims are like that
>good muslims are the minority

holy shit this.

It's a shame really for the good ones, if we had more of them, maybe we wouldn't be as fucked right now.

No but they support somehow the terrorists, so it's kinda the same.

No. Most muslims are "moderates" who would never commit acts of terror, but will give hearty approval from the sideline.

If there are 10 people in a room, and 1 person is an asshole... why can't the other 9 stop him? Or even kill him?

>applying common sense to retard-central

Who is using strawmans now?

And it just crossed my mind. Considering the economic situation of Greece taking an offer to work for a "media promotion" company would not be a bad idea. A few euros an hour beats what the bankrupt state gives you.

>One lady I worked with offered me a hundred grand to marry her brother, a gay man who was in Iran, because he was in danger, I didnt and years later he was hung by his own father.

Christ dude, how do you sleep at night?

I'd marry him, I don't have to sleep with him or exchange bodily fluids.

>says romania
we literally travel to your country to buy cheap shit bro

Immigration fraud is a real thing, also not like I had my own life ahead of me...
it comes down to the fact that non of her muslim friends would marry her brother because he was gay, meanwhile they would marry their own second cousins and divorce them after five years to get another into canada.
so fuck them and their families.

Sure bro. Not like hookers there cost as much as a sandwich.

your mom costs as much as a sandwich though and shes smokin hot

130,000,000 people live Islamic rule States where the punishment for bring homosexual is death... Yeah, not all of them just what, 10 Mideast countries?

Get fucked, stop defending a people who want sharia law, give their money to jihadusts through donations via sharia banking, and much more.

Fucking useful idiots everywhere and I'm seriously triggered.

Do you have locks on your doors?
Do you use them? Is that treating everyone as a thief?
Also, so much this In my county, you can't own pitbulls because they killed a few babies. Not every pitbull, just two or three. They were smart enough to ban the breed.
Not every muslim is violent, but enough are, they can stay where they are and kill each other.

Oh yeah, you oliveniggers are disgusting, get off our board fucking scum, and one more thing...

Pay your fuck DEBNTS

>he fell for the memes

>this limp wristed comback.

What are you talking about, they aren't memes, it's information you fucking idiot.

>his country doesn't pay debts

Pay debnts olive faggot

your mom's limp wristed too but she always makes me cum for 1 euro

oh ok then, off to the bank I go!

Garbage bait,troll/10

Your baitfu is trash, not even entertaining

Most Americans don't live among them so they kinda exaggerate it.
But the thing is they are closer to the truth than leftists who paint them as angels no matter how many crimes they commit, so I don't really mind.
They all need to get the fuck out of here, not because they're all terrorists but because they're just dicks who will never assimilate with our culture.

Little half turk-roach is getting better at bantz, now he has evolved from 8 year old to 12 year old.

>see post
>bet it's a european flag
>it is
Every time. E V E R Y T I M E

Where's the ''Not all muslims are terrorists. Oh, that changes everything, back to the drawing board'' MS paint drawing when you need it?

It perfectly sums up this shitty non-argument.

im also getting better at annaly penetrating your mom without her prolapsing

Even if they weren't, Islam is the most destructive religion currently. It still boggles the mind how people defend this religion.

>Annaly
>ANNALY

Well done kid, you memed yourself.

go back Ahmed. Don't waste your lira on the net cafe of lesvos

>All memes and shit aside, we do realize as a board that most muslims are not like those wackos who shoot up people, right?

Yes

Arabs are not White and therefore do not belong in White countries.

Islam is a non-White religion and therefore does not belong in White countries.

Prove me wrong.