Kimmel should be above Fallon

I only watch Conan though

>watching a single one of these people

>he doesn't watch kimmel clips

>Seth Meyers above jimmy kimmel

Just disregard this gay picture

People that think highly of Conan haven't watched Conan for over 3 years

Also if you watch any of these shows you are dogshit

Kimmel is actually a clip-heavy show, just like Fallon or the Singing British Man.

I only watch when Bill Burr is on
and even then only the yt clips

In order of best to worst it should be changed to

Conan>Rose>Corden>Kimmel>Colbert>Fallon>Meyers>Nigger

All of those go on the far left, only one on the right is Ferguson

Why the fuck would you watch that shitty format? There's nothing funny or informative about them.

Who is that on the far left? Never seen him before

why did he leave us bros?

Colbert is a sellout.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46703

He's a raving alcoholic.

We already know that.
youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y

Fat Harmless English man is awful. Too "midday talk show for housewives" . Too vanilla.

sure I can. for one, I'd much rather watch kimmel than that fat faggot between colbert and le fake laugh man. this pic's decent but there's a few changes i'd make before it was perfect.

Why do Americans love these shows so much?

Why is Colbert even reporting on this? Doesn't he know about the Streisand effect?

>not pictured: pic related

It's the current fucking year, shitlord

Probably his (((friends))) ordered him to do it.

who actually watched late night shows lol? until i was like 20 i thought the only segments they have are interviews with celebs, i never realised these are actual comedians and shit
the shows are awful any unfunny in every way possible, total cancer

You sound fucking retarded

>he actually watches late night shows

i bet you think snl is funny

Where in my post did I say I watch late night shows? Do you always make dumb assumptions? You really are retarded

Colbert can burn in hell. Should be falling off the left side.

I'd move Fallon one to the left and switch him with Meyers, but I guess Fallon's YouTube views dispute that. Still, he's stuffed shirt just reading cuecards, so fuck him.

Anyway, rest seems fine.

The two on the ends have entirely different kinds of shows than the others
Tavis Smiley I used to listen to on the radio
Charlie Rose is the best interviewer, but again he's not part of a discussion of this kind of late-night comedy talk show YT clip mill (he had that one with Samantha Bee though that was amusing)
Kimmel I don't find that funny, although he did own Leno back in the day which counts for something
Meyers is fine when he's not trying to force a SNL catchhprase
Fallon is way too spastic and laughs at his stuff enough for both
Corden's show gave me epilepsy and I died
Colbert, hmm, the whole (of the show) is less than the sum of its parts
Conan I'm unable to enjoy as much after his stint on the Tonight Show

The Graham Norton Show is literally the only remotely entertaining late night show in existence.

Hilarious that it took a gay brit to make the only american TV innovation actually bearable.

How you rate them depends on what you think a late night talk show should be.

Personally I prefer if there are actual interviews and interesting questions, which is why I salute OP for putting Charlie Rose on the list, and putting him in the correct spot.

Others (particularly people who mistaken believe Fallon is talented) think a talk show should be goofy skits and games and a host who cackles like an idiot through pre-approved questions the studio wrote for him.

Now if you're in the second category, you're not wrong, you just need to understand that that's not a talkshow, that's a variety show.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. :-)

GOAT interviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8uZKs0Pv68

That's why he was great

I still miss him

Did you suck on your moms titties until you were 20 as well?

>mfw now he's doing shitty game-shows.

Ehh, he's getting paid. This happens when celebs get older, they have kids and don't want a job that'll take them more than 20 minutes from the house.

I wish he'd get back to writing movies, desu

Colbert is terrible now. I actually think Fallon should be higher only because he stays away from preachy liberal bullshit.

I never watch lat night shows. I've fallen pretty out of touch with much of Hollywood, and many of the actors and actresses. Watching an interview on one of these shows would be meaningless to me. Besides that, I don't think hearing the same jokes rehashed by every comedian is particularly entertaining.

>he thinks "reality" is "preachy liberal bullshit"

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Oversimplifying and strawmanning legitimate issues we're facing to push your preferred solutions isn't reality. And besides, late night comedy is supposed to be entertaining. When you spend half an hour a night talking about why Republicans are stupid, despite them clearly being smart enough to take the majority in both legislative chambers, the Supreme Court, and the Presidency, you're no longer being funny or witty. At that point you're just phoning it in, praying that the steam from Jon Stewart's early success during the Bush Administration will be enough to get you paid for another season. Political comedy is so feebly attempted now that the fact they're still trying to do it is funnier than any "joke" that Colbert will say for the rest of his life.

conan fallon kimmel.. theyre all the fucking same.
same vanilla overdone humour. not even remotely funny

>no graham norton

Anyway, anyone who watches these shows is the cancer of the world. Stop perpetuating celebrity culture, it's completely shallow and insidious

>He mad

Being smart enough to get elected =/= smart policies.

They don't have the majority in the Supreme Court, they have have 50%, because the GOP refuses to do their job and confirm the new appointee.

Telling liberal jokes isn't "a lifestyle choice," it's simply calling out those who abuse power.

But if you're a person who thinks Trump is reasonable and level-headed, I can see why you'd get so angry about any little thing.

The only way to win.

replace Kimmel with Colbert

replace Meyers with Corden

then it's okay

I agree with this OP entirely.

i hate how safe and leftwing all of them are, will ride any mainstream public opinion and chuck in some cheap political jabs they dont really know shit all about

>But if you're a person who thinks Trump is reasonable and level-headed, I can see why you'd get so angry about any little thing.

I'm not, but spending years mocking your opponents after getting your asses kicked makes anybody look pathetic. If they're so much smarter, then why do they always lose? Why do they fail to reach the people any time that they need to win an election? I genuinely think that if they had any understanding of the American people then they'd stop doing this. They come off as smug, and it drives many away from the points they're making, even if some may be valid points. And again, late night comedy isn't supposed to be a discussion of real issues. It's supposed to be mildly entertaining and relaxing, so you can fall asleep to it. Save the political pandering for primetime if you really want to reach them.

Why do Americans watch these type of shows? They are so shitty.

They used to be funny.

>it will never be a great day for America ever again
>in your pants

habit, skinner boxing.

The same reason people keep coming to Sup Forums

But Conan's interviews are unfunny and boring.

that's how they stay popular, if they move away from the "safe" political narrative they can be blacklisted (eg. mel gibson).

That's why I prefer celebrities who stay out of the political realm and keep to themselves. I don't want to be told how I should cut down on carbon emissions by multi-millionare yacht owning, thanks Leo.

Thinking about it I can't actually think of any actors who haven't let the fame get to their head and keep to themselves, I guess the best example would have to be Daniel Day Lewis.

by multi-millionare yacht owning celebrity*

it is with a heavy heart that i have to tell you Daniel Day Lewis' son is a white rapper (which would be excusable if he was good, but he's not). So the money and fame fucked up one member of the family.

Charlie Rose is absolutely based, don't give a shit about other clowns

hey, as long as he doesn't push his views down my throat and continues being a terrific actor, I've got no issues

the only reason to watch any talk show is the for female celebs showing off their legs