Opinions of the Philippines?

Opinions of the Philippines?

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinefailblog.com/
philippinefailblog.com/an-analysis-of-tampo/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/duterte-to-offer-cabinet-posts-to-philippine-communist-rebels
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/02/18/duterte-consider-legalize-same-sex-marriage.html
aifs.gov.au/publications/families-and-cultural-diversity-australia/5-filipino-families-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are the most powerful race user

I'm looking forward to seeing if duterte can survive through the year and whip up some old fashioned frontier justice on a national scale instead of just one city.

More powerful than mexicans?

Transgenders and subhumans in general.

Their women would do anything to be impregnated by mighty whitey

NO

But i am mexican and my gf is from the philippines but it all works out! :)

You guys should catch up. We elected our meme president.

I know, that's why I want to see if he'll survive long enough to make memes real over there. What with the bounties and all.

I actually like that guy.

He is actually wanting to put in place a 3 child policy so retards like your don't have 5 kids you can't afford, Increase the population and then blame the government for all the problems in an over populated shit hole with an economy that can't suppory 100 million people.

I do suppose they can give you their incomes when they are older though, who cares that you are over populated as fuck.

Diverse women. I love it.

Lot's of cute Morena's, Chinita's, Indio's, Mestizo's, etc.

International flavours of titty.

Literal paradise.

I don't have to fly to Korea to get Korean pussy.

I don't have to fly to Algeria/France to get Beurette looking girls.

God bless this country.

Pic related. Girl on the right is beautiful af. Passable as a Beurette. Thank God I don't have to fly to France to see girls like this.

What a beautiful Morena.

cute herpes
you truly are blessed

The girls with some European/Chinese ancestry are pretty hot and It's mostly Christian so beats Indonesia or Malaysia.

It also seems to be the only country in the world that isn't either Muslim or sub-saharan African that's projected to have a big increase in population so bonus points for doing what the West and East-Asians no longer seem able to.

Their new President is just like Trump

>Espana

jajajaja.

but papa you conquered our country and our cousin latin America with your penis.

Shouldn't I follow our glorious father's example?

Shame you should have raped more Filipina's. I prefer my women with some European features.

This.

All the hot Filipina's are mixed with European or Chinese blood.

Pic related Chinese-Filipina.

Catholicism is the worst religion ever, though islam is trying for the crown.

I'm sure flips are fucked like all victims of papistry.

Not this thread again

How is Catholicism a bad religion?

It promotes piece and love.

>Filipinos hate themselves so much that they can't even find themselves attractive, unless they are 50 percent non-Filipino.

>Flips
>Catholics

Kek. If you think worshiping saints is Catholicism then sure.

It's better than islam, amirite?

Stop breeding so much and then blaming the "corrupt government" because the economy of some small islands can't support 100 million people. Fuck head.

it promotes overpopulation and stupidity, and that's not even getting into the corrupt horrible shit the church actually does.

only positive is it turns its girls into total sluts

>muh pure papistry
whatever fag

one of my best friends as a kid had a filipino mum and she was one of the most loveliest people i have ever met. still see her occasionally in my town and always stop and have a chat

But it's true.

Pure flips are hideous.

Ask any flip and they'll agree.

Pic related.

Half Flip Half Austrian

>Worshiping saints not idolatry.

Kek cathocucks literally breaking the commandments.

Absolute fucking heresy.

Bunch of fucking weeaboos

jajaja panak tanoy ping yo naruto sakura desu XDDDD sauce pls? sorce? sorce? hey admin tangjak XDD

We know but you don't need to point it out because our population is the problem and the ones blaming the government aren't even functionally literate

>Self hating flip.

At least African Americans try defend themselves instead of hating their own race.

All Asian countries which aren't Japan and maybe Korea are disgusting.

For some reason their women really, really like me more than any other group of women I've ever seen. They look like insects, ugly insects too. How is it they all look like they have a deformity? They also ALWAYS have acne and extremely greasy skin.

Should've been the 52nd state desu senpai

Nice proxy m9

Bullshit I know Filipino nurses and mail order brides here that blame the government.

If you were illiterate you would not be able to finish a nursing degree at university.

They also talk, loud and are unaware of their surroundings.

I never realised Filipinos were so stupid until I dated one.

>self-hating

How am I self-hating?

I'm just stating the facts.

All those flip models you see in those magazines have white blood in them.

Kek even the Miss Universe 2016 winner from the Philippines is Half German..

>Proxy

What ever Juan Kerr.

Im half flip and half afghani

>blaming the government
>worked overseas

It's because the supply of nurses exceeded the demand in the country and therefore forced overseas and they blame the government for it

I'm also talking about the average filipino having 5USD a day

>Thinks university standards in the Philippines are up to par with the world

Imagine a black person saying

>Black people are ugly and look like ugly apes when they aren't 50 percent white folk.

This is you.

What a weird mix but I've heard of Arabs marrying their Filipina maids so eh.

Not bad, went there on business a few years back and fucked a lot of young flips and even a few trannies for shits and giggles, not crazy expensive when you include hotel, drinks, etc. Most of the country is a smelly subhuman shithole though, but if you avoid the eyesore areas and the rice eating monkey people and stick to some of the nicer business districts it's not bad.

>those (((magazines)))

nice city, but for me only popular because of that movie with Tom Hanks about aids.
Song was great, won an Oscar.

University standards for nursing in the Philippines is well above the standards for nursing students in Australia.

>only country in the world that isn't either Muslim
you have no idea
southern Mindanao is mostly Muslim

It helps with their craft but doesn't make them "educated" with informed opinions about their country

Try again user

It's true.

Pure nigs look hideous.

Look at all those light skinned nogs with obvious white blood in them.

It's not self-hating when it's objective m8.

It's true.

FHM and shit.

Burgos street?

Atl east they don't hate themselves.

But it means they can read.

I do not think you understand what the word objective means by the way.

How am I hating myself?

I don't plaster myself as white or anything. My fellow shitposter friend.

I'm not like the gooks who get plastic surgery to look white and inject glutatione

Of course an Australian knows more about my country than me.

Put another turd on the board mate.

Most corrupt, horrible place on earth.
If a flip can make 100 pesos by destroying your life, he will do it and never feel a thing.
The NBI will blackmail and scam you out of every penny if they notice that you exist.
The women can be great, but ultimately are just stealing and cheating on you with a toothless, meth addicted trike driver.
They have no conscience, no remorse, only constant rationalizations about why their actions are justified.

Awful, awful, awful people.

Oh that reminds me, worst fucking accents ever. Their language is retarded. When they speak English its a total turnoff. Also yes, they're remarkably stupid.

Maybe, although if I recall that place was a little to active for me, I'm not a people person. Just wanted to get laid and get comfy in my hotel by myself, that place is all about the night life party thing.

I just would like to mention that this self hating Filipino attitude is why the non fob flilipinos who grow up in other countries over do the whole "Filo pride" thing.

I can guarantee the filo who made that "Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world" had self hating Filipino parents.

You see when they come to places like Australia and America as small children they realise literally everyone else has pride in who they are except Filos such as their parents.

Most of them are nice. But dont messed with the muslim filipinos. They will kill you, for no solid purpose.

I do know a lot more about your country then you think, however the definition for objective has nothing to do with that.

Oh please mister Australian please teach this dumb ignorant indio about his own country.

Let me get my pipe and tobacco. I'll be listening well.

?

Lay off the sniff m8. You're probably seeing shit I ain't typing.

Go argue with this chap

You don't really believe that being able to read is enough for that?

Cool. Good for you

I have a Filipino girlfriend, I have been to manilla.

I am able to see the country without the same cultural blindfold that the locals do...

So when I tell you how silly some of the stuff you people do appears to the rest of the world you should probably listen...

My girlfriend family live in Rizal.

I'm not from Manila and I've never been there so I can't tell you anything about it.

My place and Manila are extremely different.

We hate people from Manila.

As far as I can see it's like were a different country compared to the capital.

I was not saying that.

I was just disagreeing with this post, that only illiterate Filipinos think this.

no

Some of the absolute worst food in the whole world.

Everything you need to know why phils is shit
philippinefailblog.com/

Filipino American here. I've only been to Manila because that's where my family is from. I'm assuming that we are one of the wealthier families because the older relatives seem to be retired and just party all the time and the younger ones have relatively good jobs. I feel bad for all the maids, drivers, and other working class flips outside of the city. It must really suck for the people who speak other dialects when almost everyone in government speaks tagalog.
>tfw I want to walk around and explore the slums of Manila and other cities but my family would not let me because I would look like a naive wealthy tourist and get taken advantage of

Do you know how Filipinos who never even grew up in the Philippines are always the ones who go over the top with "filo pride".. Philippine flag stickers on their cars, Filipino flag snap backs, Filo flags hanging from rear view mirros, Even in manual art class or "shop class" if you are American they burn Filo pride into their work.

You know how they do it to the point where everyone cringes and thinks "wtf"

Do you know why this is?

The Philippines has one of the most self hating cultures in the world, even most their celebrities are usually at least half Caucasian or Chinese because they don't consider themselves good enough...

Filipinos who grow up in places like America or Australia eventually realise how fucked up Filipino self hatred is.

They see Pacific islanders, kiwis, aboriginals and everyone else being proud of who they are.

They see their parents hating themselves.

They realise that it's fucked then have do the over the top Filo pride thing as a reaction.

A Filipino girl from Manila contacted me out of the blue yesterday on Telegram asking me questions about Ireland because she plans on moving here for work. There's a lot of Filipino people in my local area for some reason. I don't know why they come here. Maybe because we're a Catholic country or something.

They look beautiful to me. I love how they look and how real they appear to be. I feel like I'm on the same wavelength as them. Dunno.

With such a short history the basic start of their history consisted of being propped up and heavily helped by the USA, you’d think they’d be #1 at least in Asia. You’d think after such a devastating war less than 75 years ago, they would have learned to be nationalistic, patriotic, and bonded together. So bottom line: There is little to nothing redeeming about Filipino culture.

She will ask you to send her money to cover job expenses, and she will be very convincing.

Because she does it to 20 guys every day.

Hint: do a Google image search on any photos she gives you.

>tfw PapaEspaña made PR a multiethnic, racial compost of mostly European blood with dashes of native and nigger
>tfw the government let in thousands of Niggers from the Dominican Tepublic to infest the area
>tfw Mexicans roam the streets and beought their shitty cultures with the niggers and made cacos
>tfw the catholics and he conservatives are all left in the countrysides
>tfw US is still fucking us over with the trade restrictions of the Jones Act
¿Porque me abandonaste, Papá?

Ejo should be 51st state, then?

Filipinos who live outside of the Philippines don't look after their cars properly.

They would usually rather buy the latest apple products then to change their oil, or not drive on bald tyres.

Be extremely careful user. SEA girls are just as vicious as European women. They mainly want to work to escape from the Philippines.

look at: philippinefailblog.com/an-analysis-of-tampo/

this is how most of them behave. they're absolutely self centred, vain and only care about themselves and sending money to their greedy families.

They're like Asian Mexicans.

And I'm not being pejorative, the Philippines was colonized by Spain and Spain left their mark all over Phillippines culture like they did in Mexico. Look at all the Spanish names and Catholics.

I grew up in the US and I don't go over the top with "Filo Pride". I don't even care about it. It's fun having different customs and language than my peers but I don't really care. People are people to me. My gf feels the same way too. Stop generalizing.

Beautiful country, kind people, feels more free and as if theres more opportunity to live the american dream, than even in america.

Though met a few philippinas, they put a death clinch on you, ill probably resign to marrying her bc i cant get away now.

Damn, bro. Former /o/tist here. I have multiple cars one of which is my track car. I'm religious with maintenance 'cause fun fast cars are fun. They all run great. I love my cars and you got me on the apple thing but that's most young people in the US.

Why is it that people point out exceptions to every generalisation?

Of course not all Filipinos are like this, are there a lot of them who are like this though? Yes.

I am helping one here, and she is sending about 1500 dollars every two months so her brother can do a stupid degree in computer games...

Fuck this shit, not going to deal with it forever and I don't want to deal with the drama of him trying to become a permanent resident after studying a stupid degree...

How is video games going to give you an opportunity to move overseas? Fucking retarded 18 yr old filo kid.

I'm convinced she's for real.

That's how I like em' mate. I don't trust people who are kind. They do me the respect of being true to their inner nature. I can't work with people denying their truest impulses. Gives me something to work with immediately and I can bond with them because that's how I am. I'm no chump, I'm not easily lured into schemes.

Duterte is a communist and Islamophile.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/duterte-to-offer-cabinet-posts-to-philippine-communist-rebels
cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/02/18/duterte-consider-legalize-same-sex-marriage.html

>it promotes overpopulation and stupidity,

"Overpopulation" is a jewish myth to lower populations and promote immigration.

If you're a white guy, you'll finally know what it feels like to be objectified and fetishized because of the color of your skin. It made me realize why feminists are the way they are.

Forced sterilization would fix alot of thw worlds problems.

Only the rich could afford children. Children would be well taken care of. Everyone could just orgy to thier hearts content and only white and japs would be left on the planet since niggers dont work jobs.

But the rich don't breed.

You need to do something about White men that come to your country for sex tourism.

You should be slaughtering them in public on the streets.

Trash.

He is good and kills fuck heads instead of letting them breed more fuck head criminals.

He offers positions of power to communists and Muslim terrorists.

MODS

Oh no, asian women want to have sex with me! The horror!

I like Filipinos because

1. They're great Catholics. There's a lot of them at my church.
2. Bro-tier people. I've met some cool guys from there and their families seem nice.

Would a Filipino woman care about dating/marrying a European Catholic?

t. Polish immigrant

I'm half flip half Italian

Works out

Why haven't they pinoys removed the southern kebabs yet? I thought you were the most powerful race on this Earth.

That sum will grow larger fellow ausbro. In their culture the man hands over the all the pay to the wife and she sorts out the expenses. Even sending more than you can afford. The family can be very materialistic because now they have an income coming from you so they brag about it to their friends and show new things off on FB for likes and status.

aifs.gov.au/publications/families-and-cultural-diversity-australia/5-filipino-families-australia
I've read through this, quite long but worth it and it gives a good understanding into the mentality they have.

I don't mean they show their viciousness outright. Poor choice of words on my part, my bad. I meant to say they're very passive aggressive. That's what I meant by the viciousness.

He knows about the fact that they can betray him at any given time user. If he's going to fuck up criminals and corruption and get away with it, how much more commies and muslims if they try to double cross him?

I like them but I like Vietnam even more.

Buttbuddies since the war.

Because Duterte is too busy pandering to them.