Wait what?

Wait what?
Since when spinderman can hold a big ship together?

It may be a big ship for you, but not for Spiderman.

he can't. Ship drowns and goes to the bottom of the sea while Spiderman like an idiot tries to hold two parts of the ship thinking this is going to save people.

Since 1962.

Since forever. Spider-Man is strong af.

So the water goes inside two halfs of the ship and they start to submerge. How does this stupid web helps to stay afloat and save people? ANSWER ME FUCKERS

he was some autist back then, heh?

So you're autistic and retarded.

Don't call me autist, or i'm gonna pick up my dad's gun and start shooting niggers in chrch.

Nigger, literally everything and their mother is thinking that when they look at this scene.

I'm not asking for any serious realism in my capeshit, but this is outright immersion breaking.

You haven't seen this scene, idiot. You don't know how this plays out. You've seen a second out of context. But your retard autism boner just CAN'T RESIST shitposting about it.

>It's another Comic movie with Jesus Sacrifice imagery

I mean why they keep doing it?

This looks so bad holy shit.

Since he was able to stop a runaway train.

I'm not even trying to be funny here.

>Why do they keep borrowing from one of the oldest and most well known stories ever told?
Cause it works?

god that superman pic is fucking retarded

just fucking fly us home superman

All I know is that for some reason, they believed that this particular series of frames in which Peter is being crucified and water is literally gushing in behind him was deemed important enough to include in the trailers.

THAT is the context I'm operating under. The context in which the boat is already half submerged and Spiderman is simply keeping the two pieces together as it sinks.

DUDE CGI LMAO

He was literally an edgy loner with no friends back then. That's why the movie had to change Ned Leeds from one of the reporters at the Daily Bugle to his friend, so normal teens would relate.

They couldn't think of anything new? We saw Spider-Man 2 already.

Raimi forgot he had super-strength, just like he forgot that he's supposed to be funny and charismatic.

Didn't he hold a bridge together at some point in the comic?

Are you trying to imply that Superman shot looked good or something? Because it didn't.

He was holding it untill it got repaired?

Yeah, until Tony Stark shows up and fixes it.

if that's true then the spidey pic is an absolute joke; it actually looks like a ps2 cutscene

What if Stark would be offline or sick? Would spiderman hold it for days? weeks? Would people start using bridge and laughing at him, jumping on the bridge to check if he is ok?

Do you even MCU, user? Tony Stark can do anything like it's nothing. He probably could send an army of IM suits to fix it up by themselves, and nobody's ever going to say shit to him because he's so special.

But what if he was in some real shit? Or what if he was participating in pedophile orgy and he was deliberately disconnected from his suit and his phone so no one would knew or could contact him during all of his pizza eating? Spiderman couldn't even call him because his hands would be busy.

Impressive!

Moviefags really don't understand how stronk Spider-Man is. He can rip someone's jaw off with one finger if he really wanted to.

This. There's this one comic where he's punching people at full strength and guts are flying out and shit.

i never understood why superman didn't put the ship right side up first. it would be safer for the crew and would make it a little easier to drag, wouldn't it?

idiot

Superman literally looks like a CG character. What were you trying to accomplish with this?

What Dreamcast came is the top image from?

of course it's important enough. It's quite a spectacle regardless of the outcome of the situation. Maybe he eventually fails to save them, maybe he is just buying time as much as he can for Iron Man to help him out.

Top shot is actually good though since it reinforces the themes and works on more than one level.

It's a stupid attempt at recreating the scene from Spider Man 2, but it fails because the principle is different, jesus christ it's so obvious they just want to copy that iconic scene, cause it WAS pretty good. This was when capeshit was really taking off and it was a pretty good scene that made him seem strong.
On the train scene we have
>ripped clothing
>webs between two static objects, stressing spiderman who is using his back to hold back a moving object
meanwhile in this shitfest we have
>spiderman holding on to two moving objects, keeping him in the air with no leverage whatsoever
I mean come on, disregarding the fact that keeping the boat together doesn't keep it from sinking, clearly indicated by the WATER RUSHING BETWEEN THE TWO HALVES
BUT
even if he did start to pull them together, he would begin to sink himself, because the tension of the two halves is the only thing keeping him in the air.
But no, I can tell you right now how this is gonna play out
>starts pulling together the boat
>sees people scared and at risk for drowning
>sudden strength, pulls together the two parts, pulling in lengths of web
>jumps to the top deck
>goes around the boat sealing it with webs
>everyone is safe because waterproof webbings lmao
screencap this post, or better yet use your brain because it's so obvious this is what will happen

Why is Superman walking? Wouldn't he need to exert a huge amount of pressure to generate enough friction to pull this heavy ship on ice? Far more pressure than the ice could take. Why not just float/fly?

>good anchor points to hold a several hundred ton vessel together

kek

my exact thoughts.
cg "artists" are fucking stupid.