Did you ever feel bad for them?

Did you ever feel bad for them?

Were you supposed to?

The movie made it easy for you to hate them

Oh come on there were tons of people who didnt deserve it

so its up to some psychopath now to decides peoples fate and do horrible unhumane things to them?

thank god some people still live in a world of fair trials

fucking edgelords

they're real

This motherfucker right here. He was the single most competent character in the entire franchise and then he gets killed off because the main antagonist bullshits his way out of everything since the narrative requires it.

Also, some of the hardly escapable traps (the wire maze and the room with flammable stuff poured all over) since they required luck rather than conviction, plus the ones where one person just had to die. Sure, it emphasizes Jigsaw's twisted view, but that was already established by the horrible things he force his victims into. Would have been a better shade of grey to his character if there was a way out for everyone. After all his idea was supposed to be the strength to living and just whether or not you can kill someone else for your own sake.

Ive done worse shit in life than most of those people, but I still know I'm a good person. So it pains me when I see people who remind me of myself suffer because of asshat is jealous that of the life they will have while he shall be forgotten in the sands of time. John deserves no praise.

Edgelord of the year right here. Here's your (You).

What is worse than murder?? Rape, torture?

He means things he's done online and in CoD, obviously.

Most of the people in the traps didnt kill others.

They should've made it so that there is always a way out of the trap without making yourself handicapped. But I guess those kind of traps would take too much creativity and skill to write.

The black cop didn't do anything wrong I still don't get why he was part of the game

Saw Legacy will be kino.
>directed by spierg brothers (predestination, daybreakers)
>longest shoot of any saw film (46 days)
>jigsaw's corpse is dug up and stolen
>tobin bell is returning
>charlie clouser is doing the score again, says both him and spierg brothers are giving the franchise a fresh new feel
>main trap will take place at a farm in a barn
>one trap involves a car and four motorcycles (3 of which will crash) in an underground warehouse
>donna evans will return to die in a trap
>ryan (survivor of public trap in saw 3D) will return, has a scene with jigsaw
>mostly shot at actual locations rather than sets

Always.

>New Saw movie in October 2017

No I don't, OP, they're not real people.

needle pit

They should have killed him soon as he pushed her

Felt kinda bad for that guy in the arm/leg twisty trap

Plenty of them were just normal people doing their job. Jigsaw is just a bitch being whiny because muh cancer

Who least deserved their trap?

What's the most humane torture device (lel)

I'd say shotgun shell necklace

Yes. They're human beings.

But that's kind of the point of the movies.

This guy is the most memorable part of everything he plays in

The poison gas. Just made them tired.

inhumane

But his lifestyle wasnt in the boundaries of being humane

No shit

The first one was okay until the dumbfuck devs thought it was a good idea to make all combat QTE's for the next game

so... outhumane?

oppositehumane

>he smoked despite having prior health problems
What a monster

That word is oppositepleasant-sounding.

Dont forget the poor wife of nipplehook

>they're not real people

My dad always made this excuse. Why even go see a fucking movie then