/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

invest-in-albania.org/the-solidarity-of-an-entire-nation-for-two-czech-tourists-killed-in-albania/
youtube.com/watch?v=YCta4u53puw
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good morning

What are your plans for today?

work
go home
if landlord fixed the boiler then wait a bit for him and we deal with it and few other things, if not just take cold shower
make pasta again, eat
call with gf and hopefully learn a bit of Czech
watch couple of serie episodes
talk and go to sleep

go for a run
finish reading a book
play vidya
watch Atlanta
go out for a beer and try not to get too wasted

I'm mad as hell that I missed pic related.

Remember when two czech tourists got kill in Albania? I had no idea that Albanians took it so seriously and were doing marches and shit. Thats nice

invest-in-albania.org/the-solidarity-of-an-entire-nation-for-two-czech-tourists-killed-in-albania/

Why am I getting scars from tiny wounds?Like I barely cut my finger and it leaves scar.Never happened before

they were probably afraid of the impact this could have on tourism imo
still nice

what to do in moravia-silesia

also as t*Rk today i realized russian and czech very similiar

i am awake

check my flag

work
get car back from garage
paint room
go for a dinner
cuddle and sleep

both comfy

What do Hung-Aryans think about Elizabeth Bathory?
youtube.com/watch?v=YCta4u53puw

REEEEEEEEEEE

Half day of work then a 6 hour drive with a coworker for a meeting tomorrow morning.

at least you're indoors, yesterday I had to wait hlaf an hoour for rain to stop because I was just in a shirt and was too close to home to call a taxi

I always lmao at faggots who say
>HURR WOMEN SHOULDN'T WORK
why? You're afraid she will earn more than you? Lmao both of my parents work and thanks to the fact both of them have above average incomes when I was a teenager all it took to get a new console or some other shit is asking my parents nicely why other polacks were butthurt and stuck with outdated and/or cheap shit but of course when it comes to alcohol they suddenly had money.

Fuck poor people. Don't believe in the commiekike hollywood propaganda about ''le poor but kind hearted :)'' half of poor people have dog shit personalities and they always want to leech money from everyone but where it comes to cigs, drugs and alcohol then suddenly they always have money for that. Half of my family started out poor so it's not like it's impossible to get your shit together it's just most polacks are braindead enttled retards who still have commie ''I deserve everything because I said so'' mentality rather than modern, capitalist ''I get what I want'' one.

WOLNY RYNEK KURWA

GŁOSOWAŁEM NA KORWINA

gym again, I need to lose 15kg

wowik grubasie jak schudniesz 15kg to i tak będziesz miał 40kg nadwagi

yeah though the problem is that it's now 13:41 and lunch break is from 12:00 to around 12:45 and it didn't stop raining since I came at 08:00. I just ran to the shop through rain anyway as there is no sign of it stopping anytime soon

I'm schizopole, I got fat because of meds I take

Why the fuck it's 13:41 in shituania? Lmao nigger you're a stone throw away from us yet your country is so shit even time is fucked up? Cronos sold you cheaper timezone you poor baltic niggers? Lmao I bet you wish you were polish like me with proper time and no euros which are unsuitable for a non western country

lmao

baltnigger

slavs ruled lithuanians

wowik grubasie jestes gruby bo wpierdalasz po 4 paczki Laysów podczas levelovania swojego druida i mi tu nie pierdol że słyszysz głosy Lich Kinga

eh

I stopped playing wow years ago fug off, who da fak plays wow now like really

wowik w to gra

to jest bardziej pojebany ode mnie
English pls btw

chuj wbijam w hehe englisz jak słowacy i czesi pierdolą przez połowe fredu w swoim języku to jest ok ale polak jak zwykle chce lizać dupe i sie hehe dostosować mimo że reszta ma wyjebane na tą zasade

slav - slave

damn I lost my folder with polanballs like this

marcel I know it's you but from these last two posts I'd say someone is impersonating you
>even time is fucked up
>fug off
>fug
really now pull youself together

Marcel uspokój się

i didn't even meant to post thatthat
i wanted to post picrelated

wypierdalaj polaczku wracaj lizać dupe wszystkim zagranicznym

hehe wowik

I don't give a shit some of my anti polack posts became copypastas on vichan impersonating me is the only smart thing polacks can do.

I cannot wait to go to the gym but it's raining all day for fucks sake

it's not rain it's my piss

that's even worse

>ps4 arrived
>BLOODBORNE will arrive between 13 and 15 today

it's a good day

btw are quality builds viable in Bloodborne?

where do people, especially from eastern and central europe who own consoles buy games? I never owned a console and I was always under assumption that every game costs like 40-60 € and there aren't any such 'sales'

dont feel like spending 10%-15% of my salary on a game

we usually buy games in stores you stupid fuck

I said people, not Marcel

There are sales.

but you directly asked me you dumb shituanian I'm pretty much the only Pole even playing vidya in this no fun general

>Pole
arent you Russian tatar jew?

so in other words I'm a Pole

delete this please

delete yourself you fat faggot

oh wait you will get shot anyway lmao

they are digital sales also owning last gen is option since those games cost 5-20€

I would be a great husband
>can cook
>extremly loyal
>intelligent
>with a wicked sense of humor
>tall
>brave
>honest

why those stupid bitches don't want me?

because they want a fuccboi

so you're basically like a big dog that can also cook?

polish women are fucking dog shit personality wise and that's all because of the retarded beta men who always tell them how le butifel they are so now they are entitled cunts and everyone thinks she deserves a rich brit or something. I wanna show them their place just low kick them, take off their tight slut whore shorts and fuck her as she cries and no one will fucking do anything because I'm Jewish cops are on my pay they will rape her too that fucking cunt, that fucking whore will be gangbanged by cops, jizz all over her and her faggot polack boyfriend will rise a rape baby because polish ''men'' are cucks

humans are just dogs without tails and walking on two legs

There is a lot of pretty girls in nice summer dresses they really are asking for it.

humans are nothing like dogs, dont diss dogs like that

you're right pepiks are related to mole rats you fucking krtek faggot

better being krtker than a dirty bolek

Výrobca Persilu reaguje na kritiku. Tvrdí, že Slováci majú iné škvrny

Test, ktorý si dalo urobiť české ministerstvo zemědělství ukázal, že v nemeckom pracom prostriedku bolo 11,4 gramu aktívnej látky a v rakúskom 11,3 gramu. V slovenskej verzii toho istého prostriedku už to bolo len 9,5 gramu, v českej 9,7 a v maďarskej len 9,4 gramu.

I will buy Sup Forums pass

this is why everyone buys german ones

because they are completely opposite of you Marcel

they are dumb, dishonest and not loyal so they are attracted and get together with same kind of dumb fucking idiots, if such dumb bitch was with you, your superiority would probably make her feel worthless and she couldn't survive that

you are a rare example of an intelligent, kind and honest human being and finding a girl who will be like that and appreciate you for who you are will be a challenge, but nothing that a person like you couldn't accomplish

buy condoms for your wife's bull as well dumb cuck

>can cook
fat
>extremely loyal
beta
>intelligent
fedora
>with a wicked sense of humor
creep
>tall
with short :^)
>brave
rash
>honest
insensitive

are the packages the same size and same price?

fuck off femwhore go get raped by niggers or something altough since you're czech it propably won't be considered rape if they throw 500 crowns afterwards

>he doesn't know that videos without condoms sell better and for more money

IIRC german's was cheaper

yep they come cheaper

this doesn't apply to just prací prášek, but aviváž and everything else too

we are getting fucked with products for long time, why are news reporting it just now

because as everything in cuck republic news outlets are faggots and cucks with a possible nigger element as well

can a mechanical engineer get a job in CZ with a t*Rkish degree and no knowledge of chechen language????

what an alpha thing to say, if I were a girl, I'd already be wet~!

fuck off to Tumblr nigger whore

i am useless and stupid fat blob with 12 cm penis i can get gf if u sl*vs cant then go kill self

I honestly hope faggots will get the right to marry worldwide because I wanna see their divorce rates. Lmao shit will be hillarious no one will take anything those cocksuckers say seriously afterwards.

The best way to utterly BTFO someone is to give him what he wants.

>i am useless and stupid fat blob with 12 cm penis
we call it being turkish

elections

my penis is the size of my dick

a polack, pepik, hungarian and slovak goes to a bar the bartender says ''get the fuck out''

I also have another joke to tell - gay rights.

xDDDDDDDD

wanna hear something really funny? Lithuanian accomplishments.

oh boy you really done it now :DDDD this one is immortal xD funny because true :p

time for some american humor
>SO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH SUBURBAN WHITE MEN? THEY DON'T EVEN GET SHOT OR ANYTHING
>oh Jake you stupid fucking faggot no wonder Stacey cheats on you with a nigger
>well what can I do I'm a cuck XD
>BAZINGA! *laughing track*
>btw Bush was a terrible president

6/10, not enough laughing tracks
also you forgot the awkward pauses after every "joke"
and the "filmed before a live studio audience" in the beginning

>most popular comedy of the decade
>remove the laugh track and you can't even tell what the jokes are supposed to be anymore
bravo
youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

My life is pretty empty nothing cool ever happened to me only bad things in fact ''best'' years of my life were not best because they were happy but because nothing shit happened. I feel sad. I need a hug. I need a girlfriend. God is a nigger I will stab him.

are you diaspora or an american? What brings you here? What is your favourite movie of all time? Why 9mm shits all over .45?

How often do you get shot?

I legit don't understand how people can watch anime past 16 the stories and characters are always so fucking childish
>inb4 muh gore
over the top violence doesn't make things mature compare Saving Private Ryan to gorefests like slasher movies and see which one has more impact

exactly

if the setting and characters are shit violence has no impact

2deep4u

Fucking shit stůl didn't stop raining time to run home in t shirt

>Saving Private Ryan
>war is bad mkay
really made impact on my almonds

I have several small scars from playing knife game. Don't worry, they'll go away...some of them.

looks like my city but with we have more commieblocks and the sun is shining now

Just returned from the gym, was fun, what are you guys doing?

jacking off to french and spanish movies where MILFs show their tits to young boys I'm surprised they let that shit slip in normal TV films