I'll leave this tweet here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_delusion
lettertobaghdadi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my personal anecdote supersedes all reliable data and info on a major religion's near-unanimous teachings on a particular subject

if I was a faggot I would be begging to back to Christian homophobia at this point.

>my personal anecdote supersedes all reliable data and info on a major religion's near-unanimous teachings on a particular subject
You mean like this?

>stangio
>Muslim

fake as fuck

Christian homophobia: "you guys, cut that shit out in public!"

Muslims: "DEATH TO ALL FAGGOTS"

His muslim family doesn't know he's gay.

>fuck your take on an entire religion
>proceeds to give his take on an entire religion

>all Christians are evil because they don't like homosexuality
>but all Muslims are perfect because of this one example

Leftists truly are the dumbest things on earth. They will destroy everything if we let them.

That's nice.

Where's the part where killing gays is considered an act of compassion?

Fantastic, an unsourced document. That'll show him.

I'll just leave these tweets here.

Change it to Rag Head or dune coon. That's what my military friends call them.

I think it's racist to just focus on the irrational hate Muslims have of homosexuals, rather lets focus on white Christians that dislike their lifestyles. I mean it's 2016 and there are people still trying to pass bills to keep people from being themselves.

>forbid killing innocents
>consider infidels guilty
Islam

>text without source or context
Sounds great senpai please tell me more

Based muslims

>calling a religion a race
>unironically saying "ITS 2016"
How's your first day on Sup Forums going

Look at those cuddly muslims

A gay from pakistan may have just killed himself.
All the moderate cuddly muslims in the world who operate on total cognitive dissonance towards their religion are NOT representative of Islam. Fundamentalists and the devout are those who show the religion's true moral relativist colors. All violence in the name of Islam is permitted.

The thing is, those laws are only for muslims. Not for everyone. The laws for non muslims are different.

Evil muslims. Islam is the garden where evil grows.

>complain about the generalization of something
>make a generalization in saying "not all are bad because i have my anecdotes"

Okay then.

Remind him that it's common to execute homosexuals in muslim countries while western, christian countries allow you to be gay and have laws that allow you to express yourself and further your cause.

Try to talk about gay rights in saudi arabia or any other muslim country that isn't in europe and you have an execution, or at best, imprisonment coming.

Neither of you autistic geniuses ever thought of googling the filename?

In your head.

Holy shit, rare newfag in the wild

>fuck this religion
>how dare you generalize religions!!!
this can't be real

Right. Jizya if you're submissive, death if you refuse. Deniers of Islam are kafirs. lefty cucks who submit to this bullshit are spared.

>based
>implying they wouldn't kill you too for being an infidel

Whao shit i too found a document of proof

>imaginary friends
not even once

Christians: "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
Muslims: "Kill all the gays!"

Liberals: "As you can see, all religions are equally bad!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_delusion

>"""muslim""" family
>supporting a fag

of course, very likely. i mean who would just go on the internet and tell lies :^)

Holy crap, I've never seen someone so new. you're a rare breed.

The Koran and the pedo muhammed are the only things unanimous in Islam.
Those are just words on a page, many of them contradict what the Koran and Hadith say.

What about homophobia inside your own religion? It certainly is more deadly.

It's 2016! c'mon guys ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!

>"spend my life fighting Christian homophobia"
>"fuck your take on an entire religion"

I can feel the euphoria from here, my well-dressed friend.

That's the executive summary (aka TLDR) of a rather long and detailed paper written by several of the worlds top muslim scholars and signed by several hundred more. Google the filename.

That's what they're saying in English.
What are they saying in Arabic?
Moron.

>This is bait.

>christian homofobia

They hold signs and politly say you going to hell

>muslin homofobia
Pic related

Most of those tweets are fake dude

You are the bait my freind

>A Muslim male can marry a Zimmi girl, but a Zimmi man is not allowed to marry a Muslim girl. If a woman embraces Islam and wants to get married, her non-Muslim father does not have the authority to give her away to her bridegroom. She must be given away by a Muslim guardian.

>If one parent is a Muslim, children must be raised as Muslims. If the father is a Zimmi and his wife converts to Islam, she must get a divorce; then she will have the right of custody of her child. Some fundamentalist schools indicate that a Muslim husband has the right to confine his Zimmi wife to her home and restrain her from going to her own house of worship.

Christianity isn't the only homophobic religion dumbass.

A Muslim is not allowed to:

>emulate the Zimmis in their dress or behavior.

>attend Zimmi festivals or support them in any way which may give them any power over Muslims.

>lease his house or sell his land for the construction of a church, temple, liquor store, or anything that may benefit the Zimmi's faith.

>work for Zimmis in any job that might promote their faith such as constructing a church.

>make any endowment to churches or temples.

>carry any vessel that contains wine, work in wine production, or transport pigs.

>address Zimmis with any title such as: "my master" or "my lord."

That's what they're saying in English, what are they saying in Arabic?
Moron.
I'm sick to death if you liberal fifth column faggots undermining our culture and society while kissing up to foreigners who despise you.

This is a fucking war.
There are only two sides.
Pick one.
Us or them?
The West or Islam?

Atleast commies cracked down on religious nutjobs

>caring about faggots

At no point did he imply he liked fags.

>this whole fucking thread

Good b8 tho

The "west" is already lost faggot, there's nothing to fight for.

and yet Christians are not allowed to visit Mecca, a site that is holy to ALL Muslims.
So tolerant!

I didn't say like I said care

actually that's Sup Forums

>the "west" is already lost faggot, theres nothing to fight for

Shut your mouth, Moshe.

So go convert traitor. If the West is dead I'd rather die with it than submit to Islam.

That's the thing you fucking idiot, the West is already controlled by Jews.
Are you telling me you want to fight for Jews?

Just has bad as some one who doesn't read the whole Bible and only follows the parts they like.

>we should let disgusting foreigners goatfuckers kill our own people because some of then like to take sausage in the ass
Nice logic there user

Being a faggot or not they are still your FUCKING PEOPLE.
THEY HELP MORE SOCIETY THAN THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS THAT YOU LET ROAM FREE IN THE STREETS FUCKING AND ROBBING PEOPLE

He's right, who's gonna make this country great again? Trump? Only if you believe in memes.

The "west" died before any of us were even born pal.

Go.
Convert.

We don't want you.

How can you function with so much cognitive dissonance?

No. Youre a dumb, malleable mongoloid that oughta to get off here till your balls drop. Absolute fucking cuck - folks like you are at the bottom of the totem pole in society.

>Assumes an entire religion
>Tells us not to make assumptions about the one that kills them

You literally can't make this shit up. These people really have no idea how stupid they are

>we
speak for yourself

and?
Go join ISIS already

Im telling you its not all lost and you're acting like a D & C faggot. The goal is to wake more people up to the rotten system. Once thats accomplished the kikes and their white collaboraters cant hide anymore.

Those are the Euro type.
The muslims here are good working people.

I couldn't give a fuck if faggots died, they're barely people.

And Omar was born in New York faggot

Another fake Muslim. His family is not Muslim if they supported a gay man.

Let me guess, you want to fight for an idealized "Christian" white America?
Kill yourself you delusional shit

You're not welcome either faggot.
If you support Islam you need to go.

>t. Chaim Yechezkel Steinberg

Listen here, chump. The power pendulum swings by the umbilical cord.

Good bait, good job on all the you's

You tell me senpaj.

lettertobaghdadi.com/

Depends on which country actually.

That seems very sensible and reasonable.
You are one stupid fucker

But we can't wake up

>all dem bantz

And she was never heard from again

>he thinks Americans are still Christian

At no point did I say I supported Islam, America already fucked and there's nothing you can do about it.

Buncha nothing as usual. At least I know for sure youre a kiddie, sjw or limp wristed faggot and henceforth doomed to a life of ultimate cuckery.

Except it doesn't, the way things are going we're all just going to keep falling

>And Omar was born in New York faggot
Big fucking deal.

Eat a foreskin, Schlomo

You're a fucking faggot

See

Whalecum to Sup Forums, fresh meat.
Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology. This is a common misnomer used by the political left to accuse people of hating the people based on their skin tone, rather than their values.

In terms of why Sup Forums likes to focus more on Islam, it generally boils down to the difference of 'Christianity dislikes gays fundamentally, but tolerates them', while Islam dictates they should be shot up in a nightclub.

Two pieces of advice for you though:
>Always be prepared to back up your opinions with sourceable information other than "These are my feelings."
[spoiler]>[Current Year][/spoiler]

How dare you call me a barbarian while you live in my country and try to undermine the institutions and traditions of my society.

If you enjoy seeing people killed in mass shootings you don't get to be the arbiter of who are "good working people".

Touched a nerve there huh?
Now tell me about how Trump will make America "great" "again".

ebin, simply ebin

I'm already awake nigga, that's why I know the road we're on won't lead us anywhere

Read a history book and get some perspective. There are troubles sure and we must continue the good fight against degeneracy, but overall if even half of what these SJWs complain about is true we are by winning by default

>You are one stupid fucker
Says the muzzie lover.

He's not a foreigner you stupid hue

Totally got to me.