/brit/

duck in a hat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/karanbir-cheema-mother-teenager-allergic-cheese-reaction-bullying-death-rina-william-perkin-c-of-e-a7836896.html
m.xhamster.com/movies/1079337/cum_omlet.html
bbc.co.uk/commissioning/tv/production/articles/diversity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stupid looking fuck duck

good hat duck

only 2 days from 2 days rest.

runt

american

working at home today lads

Nosenberg wont be happy with you taking 2 days off

tfw shitposting a Sup Forums discord into destruction

>being a wagie

love homoerotic tv threads simples

Introduced the finnish gf to teapots and tea cosies (she previously used to brew tea in the mug itself, the fucking animal)

like a teapot but i'm too busy for them desu

Your mum is crying in her room again wondering where she went wrong lad

She's in the laundry cleaning my clothes, stay mad wagie

just put the hot water in the teapot instead of your mug, simple as

no time for that lad too busy

given the choice, i'd probably just kill you thailad
*stabs you through the heart*

you stupid boy

trying to book a lads holiday to somewhere nice but 2 of the lads are poor af and keep ruining the plan. getting on my tits.

nothing will ever be the same again #wikileaks

ever been to grimsby arcade

Morning boys!!!!!!!!

every night I pray for my death,
every day God lets be down

try Devon, hear it's beautiful this time of the year

haven't had a shower in days

tfw i've never been on holiday with anyone other than family because they always want to stay in hostels and i'm not doing that shit

>travelling with a group of people
what's the point?

>normies

Try r9k fella

what's wrong with hostels? it's not like you'd be spending much time in your hotel when you're travelling anyway.

shut the fuck up

U

strongly dislike one of these leafs

he knows who im talking about

Why do Germans hate Jews so much?

is this a trick question?

you can get hostels with private rooms, you know
the ones in Scandinavia tend to be really nice

Modern germans love jews

Are you just going to sit there

Get all the niggers and pakis out the country

belongingness—feeling accepted by others—is believed to be a fundamental need, something that is essential for an individual's psychological health and well-being.[5] Increased social connectedness—a construct related to belongingness—has been shown to lower risk for suicide. More specifically, being married, having children, and having more friends are associated with a lower risk of suicidal behavior.[6] Additionally, "pulling together" (e.g., gathering for sporting events, celebrations) with others has been shown to have a preventive effect.[7] For example, suicide rates have been lower on Super Bowl Sundays than other Sundays, and it is believed that the social connectedness that occurs from being a fan of a sport's team increases one's feeling of belongingness.[7] In contrast, social isolation is frequently reported by those who die by suicide prior to death.[8]

watch the racism it's against the rules

the lads want to go to cape verde and it looks nice, figured we'd do an all inclusive thing for a week. just 2 pikeys ruining it for the rest of us.

wet wipes for your arse in the summer is a necessity,nothing worse than a sticky, shitty arse

Just took a shit lads

Great post

hmmmmmmmm

or, you know, a healthy diet

t. sticky shitty arsecrack. love the fresh feeling after a baby wipe

a healthy diet is not worse than a sticky shitty arse lad

having some gavin on toast for bedtime snack x

Don't deport the gf thanks :)

nowt wrong with multiculturalism done right

hello stinky bum

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/karanbir-cheema-mother-teenager-allergic-cheese-reaction-bullying-death-rina-william-perkin-c-of-e-a7836896.html

imagine having allergies of any kind
so this is the power of inferior genetics

bumholes always a bit soggy

I was laying concrete the other day onto the foundation of Mr. Nosenberg's new factory when, in the peripheral of my vision, I saw another a brown figure clad in blue fall forward and then vanish. I ran over only to see a single ID half jutting from the ruffled gray goo. I ID'd him in the system and made my solemn journey to Mr. Nosenberg's elegantly furnished tent.

Upon entering I was immediately overcome by a towering desk taking up nearly my entire field of view. Atop it was a goblinesque figure hunched over with a nose reaching over like some perverse awning. I stepped forward and presented my tribute careful not to view the ineffable figure, the boss, the Lord Nosenburg, kin to the Rothschilds and alien to God.

"Yes, yes" a nasally voice crept over the desk, "his family will be compensated. The company store's discount for you." I turned, my face down, and saw the shadow cast by me, elongated, and curiously singular. It's termination was on the wall from which I came; my shadow, amidst--no, enveloped--by a wall of death, an interminable wall of glossy IDs.

quite like that about murray desu

oooooooooooooo

see you in 8 hours lads.

have fun at work

“Here's your new car, Agent Bond: a Renault Espace!”

>Captcha is "CHELTENHAM"

Americanisation on the other hand...

The fucking STATE of BBC

good story

when did you realise your life was over?

any gayman in

14/15 yo

hmmm,
>persons with minor somatic deformities do not deserve to be employed for television

Lost weight now none of my clothes fit me mite just gain it all back lads

try eating this

m.xhamster.com/movies/1079337/cum_omlet.html

are you a girl?

any greenwich man in

she only needs one hand to press the weather button lad

they do, but only on grounds of merit
however, current bbc policy completely disregards the concept of merit and just pushes less fortunate/non-white people onto the tv screen for the sake of diversity

18 when I realised being an adult was too difficult so I simply reverted to being a teenager, and plan to stay that way until at least 60 when I might give it another go

I only main D.VA because she's qt

Already had some u offering? X

heehh

toil commences in just 15 hours lads

where are all these pink wojaks coming from

you lads catch any good new anime this summer?

just did a wank

good point, the Beeb's completely bought into the New Left's agenda of "diversity" at the expense of real talent and/or experience.
I'm for the best person who fits the job, regardless of sex, race et c.
bbc.co.uk/commissioning/tv/production/articles/diversity

/biz/

she smashed it at the interview though lad

We need more BME teachers for muh diversity REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why yes, I am indeed a man-about-town

My ancestor :))
I am so proud to be white

never seen any other stumpy or non-white weather presenters on the beeb desu

NOBODY thought this was funny then

didn't

had the first productive day I've had for about 4 months yesterday and all it took was 60mg of speed

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

america has a nigger problem

needy twat

Get out normie reeeee