What does moo think of the queen bb of moo, the beautiful, talented and funny ms. Lavren eve mayberry?

what does moo think of the queen bb of moo, the beautiful, talented and funny ms. Lavren eve mayberry?

best ass in indie so I heard

she looks like grimes here

yeah i was about to say this

Should have asked for glasses for xmas, boyo

cutie

i think grimes is really attractive but hey you could be right

is brandon actually dead

imagine his obese corpse rotting in his bed hehe

I met her and she smells a bit like laundry

the op is a trickster. it's actually a morphed pic of lauren and grimes (hint: that faceapp watermark). the original lauren pic is this one.

lol smells like rotting cow

rofl

No. Bet the guy wishes he was with the shit he's going through right now.

same here

kek

bump

Why does anyone want Brandon dead? I don't think he's done anything wrong other than post on Sup Forums

i don't need him dead i just thought it was funny to think about

Why talk about him and a tired meme still when he's apparently left ?

meh. he was always too inhibited and hesitant about himself, all the time

He always comes back. He's "left" like 20 times by now

i really don't give a fuck

Fuck off then?

He seemed to have a lot of fucking issues. Getting degrated and berated here for literally everything didnt help. It got really bad until he left.

you're the one who needs to fuck off here

best ass in indie cock stiffy uh

he tripfags with his real life name and tries to have undeserved connections with people, it's really not like he's a grimesfag with a involuntarily hacked computer. i don't have much sympathy for the dude

i cant believe she was so self-involved and ghosting him so hard wow so mean fuck ow

What do you mean by undeserved connections? All he did was start a stupid meme, all while trying to discuss music to only get attacked for it. He has problems, and came here to talk about them because he was comfortable here. Im not saying that was right or that he wasn't deserving of some ridicule.

blah blah blah

does Brandon like Grimes?

Like the first year he was doing it didn't have some funny shit like the pastas. "Mysogniny bat" still makes me laugh.

Grimes!

From what ive seen

cool ok cool

I guess He's talking about that apparent connection In between him and Lauren. Probably bs.

he does. especially visions.

I don't like either of them but Laurenposters are better than grimesposters

bump

does it make any difference? you don't like both of them anyway.

Hnnnghh

What a little slut

lp3 when

Waifufagging should be grounds for a sitewide permanent ban.

>tfw Justin Long gets to plow her cute little butthole every night while you're stuck at home fapping to all her old pics
Just kill me ;_;

in the same year as grimes' lp5: 2018.

good for grimes bro

we look forward to your shilling of some shit that didn't come out and bomb years ago

>shilling
you're completely delusional, bruh

narcissistic fuckwit

damn this is one good thread bump

happy new year fellas

another year of this

what could be greater?

Has there ever been a single fucking ass picture taken of this whore?

That's incredibly cute

Be nice to Lavren you cunt

how did you meet her

Sexy

moar pics plox

are her bandmates like 1,60

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

I would smash her little tight pussy

I've asked before if there was truth to that and no one answered

chvrches are a tiny band

I didn't upload the picture here just so you can write this ugly stuff about her

Brandon 5'6
Lavren 5'2

imagine being head shorter than Lauren

don't force smiles on people
its a sin, its one of the ten commandments

she's more like 5'0"

oh fuck off
don't pretend like you don't furiously mutilate your dick looking at her pictures too

Justin's worth 15 mill more attractive and accomplished
Brandons a broke, fat, losee and has done nothing with his life but bitch about his past and sit in front of a screen

Who would you choose?

brandon desu
j

Justin sounds like a total douchebag

And he doesn't want to start a king of the hill influenced power violence band

thats a deal breaker

I want to fuck her

That is it

tiny yet talented. they wouldn't that look good if iain and martin were significantly taller than lauren. they look good as they are.

He never had a chance..

B BUT PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO ME IN HIGH SCHOOL user. INSTEAD OF MOVING ON AND AWAY I WASTED MY TIME ON THE COMPUTER. ITS NOT MY FAULT I IGNORED THE HELP AND ADVICE I HAD BUT I WISH I DID.OH NO IM IN MY LATE TWENTIES NOW I BETTER DO SOMETHING..BUT NOT REALLY.

bump

:3

She may be beautiful, funny and talented, but can she spell her own name without using some retarded gimmick?

god damn

she's never put a V in her first name to my knowledge

Brandon started it

Brandon's let a lot of people down. It hurts to watch someone that's more than capable of being something do little to not nothing to better himself. We know he can have better, he just doesn't have ambition, or just doesn't care. Someone even tore into him on facebook yesterday.

He's almost 30 years old. Give it up. He's not going to change. That's why people left him behind.He's not even worthy of worrying about.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who Brandon is?

> Someone even tore into him on facebook yesterday
What Was it about?

It was about how he made a post about getting these $25 sennheiser ear buds that he liked. Basically telling him he can have better things in life(like more expensive and better headphones etc) that he wants if he'll just get his shit together.

So the same shit he's been told for ten years..got it.

what's everyone's new year's plans?

was it his mom

i've got a pretty big cock

would love to drape it's semi-flaccid bulk over her face

same

Someone from mopeds