Why dont they go back to Africa?

Why dont they go back to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They want to talk about going back to africa and how much better it would be without actually doing it. I think it's a veiled threat with the hope of getting non blacks to beg them to stay but we say good riddance

Why don't you go back to Europe?

That would require work

Because we'd build a wall.

we have enough pls no

The same reason illegal spics put up the Mexican flag wherever they can despite the fact that they felt the need to flee that god forsaken country.

Because they wouldn't survive

>why?
hahaha

Because you brought them in your agains their will.You cant force them out now,they are as much a citzen as any other white americans

Make us cac

Africa is a continent.

Nigerian here.

Africa is a shit hole.

>All of the native american tribes sold their land for "shiny beads"
>Despite the native americans having little concept of property

What is with the fucking meme? A gorilla president holy shit

because africans don't want black americans

user we put them here in the first place

They're not an immigrant class, and most don't know their native country.

Can't get the social services they depend on in Africa.

yeah as slaves, not what they are now dipshit

Because the US is a historically white country and should remain that way.

Didn't a lot do that in the 1800s and then again in the 1960s-1970s?

The first group started treating the locals like shit in Liberia and the second wave realized what a shit place it was

Why would they go back to a country they know jack shit about, including its ACTUAL size?

>see: mercador effect

>Little concept of property.
>Get buttmad when people take things from them.

>Despite the native americans having little concept of property
So, they never owned any land?
So, it's perfectly fine to keep since it was never stolen.

Because there are shitskins in Europe as well and because it would be too much effort to destroy all the white made infrastructure in the US, would be my guess.

You can end this thread with one phrase and answer your own question OP.

Gibmedats

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

>No chiggun
>No grape drank
>No weed
>No bix nood blaring devices
>No sail foams
>No gibsmedat
>No waht wimminz
>No shitty chink cars to nigger up
>No whitey to annoy

Isn't it blatantly obvious? Because whitey has given them everything that they enjoy. They'd be in houses made out of shit eating grasshoppers if it weren't for whitey and deep down, every nigger fucking knows it.

Many went to Liberia, and a few thousand went to Haiti after it broke away from France and genocided the whites. Most of them returned to Louisiana within 10 months.

Shut up, Cauê

Aposto que voce é mulato ou alguma variação suja... Tenho nojo de voce, café com leite

What should i say, OP? Thx to Merkel&Co they come permanently from africa in our countries without any legal base. And these fuckers even believe they are entitled to a better life on our expense bc leftwing kretins told them so. We didn't have these minorities - our left leaning politicians and NGOs invited them.
I want to get off this sick ride.

emojWE

Because we built this country. Anyone else here is only here because we let them come and stay.

"“Champ, what did you think of Africa?”
"Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat!"

Muhammad Ali in Zaire.

This post is fucking great

No really, name one black that actually did something useful in modern times and for the society.

They have no real trade and they can't create anything except for drugs and crimes.

>Why don't you go back to Europe?
what?

Probably because there's nothing good in Africa.

Black user here.

Time and time again when black people are in power over anything remotely important, they fuck it up in some way shape or form.

Look at Haiti, post-apartheid Africa, predominantly black communities, cities ran by black democrats.

Why should I risk my life to fix Africa when the people of Africa do not want to fix that shithole? I'd rather stay in America. Work my ass off and make a better life for my kids and that generation of children.

Has evolution failed?

The point of evolution was to produce the most capable species for survival. Africans are fit for surviving in the wild but are horrible at doing anything else. Other races survived through technology and innovation but Africans have beaten the odds and Survived with crude weapons and brute strength alone.

When do we take evolution into our own hands and correct this problem?

Just glass the continent you glorious bastards.

No. Fuck off retard. USA 1000% Hindu lebensraum.

Actually no. You're country isn't even majority cumskin. It's mostly filled with spics and niggers these days. The only reason you "let" them stay is because your nigger master in the white house tells your slave albino ass to do it under threat of being branded as a bigot.

>have ancestors in America since the 1600s
>some Italian comes over in 1890 and immediately calls you a nigger

It doesn't seem right, does it?

Why don't you go back to off of Earth
This planet is for the Tree People now, filthy skin-haver.

Fuck off mate us micro-organisms were here long before you fuckers took over.

The League of Nations made Liberia's president resign for using slaves in 1930. Americo-Liberians literally just wanted a place to LARP as their white antebellum ancestors.

I seem to recall someone trading their land for photosynthetic nutrients