Just finished watching pic related on Netflix

Just finished watching pic related on Netflix.

Who will play them and who would you want to play them in the inevitable Hollywood live action remake.

CB is on netflix now?

I pray to God no one ever touches the masterpiece that is Cowboy Bebop. I'm not even a weeb faggot, it's just such a good show.

>episodic space cowboy series

Its called Firefly and its WAY BETTER than Cowboy Bebop.

Yeah, in the UK, so i imagine it's on US aswell as they get way more.

>streaming anime

In what way is it better than Cowboy Bebop?

No, in the US it's on Hulu because TW had the exclusive US distribution rights and they distribute through Hulu.

FUCK

It's not weeb trash.

All I know is Keanu better be Spike.

CB is not weeb trash, either. It is actually build as a pastiche of classic tropes of the West. To the point some episodes are direct homage.

>Anime
>Not weeb trash
Oh, you.

hopefully no one because anime does not deserve recognition

Better characters and it's not superficial trash .

How is it not superficial? Its a pretty standard episodic sci-fi show, its fun but I never thought it was anything too special.

A few years ago Keanu Reeve's would've been an amazing Spike. Vin Diesel is the obvious choice for Jet. SJ for Faye. Some indian kid as Ed.

bait?

Toppleb

Why do people say this? Reeves is too deadpan, even for Spike . Is it because he wanted to play spike?

>Keanu is deadpan
>The guy who played Ted in Bill & Ted movies is deadpan
kek

Physically, no other actor a face that resembles Spike that much. Well, at least when he was younger.

Second: Spike just quips occasionally, but he's usually relaxed and somewhat deadpan. Reeves can pull that off.