Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.. that people who makes threads like you should be shot.

Guns are banned in Europe and there is no NRA equivalent yet the same shit happens there.

Who do they blame?

Not nearly as often though.

If man really want something then he will have it. Its not about ban something its about not cleanse the filth before we enter the perfect white world with free healthcare

>l-l-look what your guns did!
>terrorists have access to g-g-guns b/c of you!

this isn't journalism anymore. this is propaganda whining on the highest level.

even my cucked country wouldn't take this as the front page of a newspaper.

That islamics are terrorists? Sweet

Their murder rates were not even close to ours before gun bans. Started low spiked after the bans then started to drop back to the same rates.

Okay, that's enough. This shit stops now. Haha, yeah, great. Good stuff, really. Applause all around.

First of all, fuck you, OPiece of SHIT. And fuck those that keep hammering on about him. He looks like a proper Muslim. He has glasses on, meaning He's in the rebellion against the stereotypes or something. It's gotta be cool, so cut him some fucking slack. I'm tired of this shit. Investigation hasn't been over a full day, yet here we are. Making fun of him and memeing the shit out of it. I will make a stand. I will tell people to cool it down. We've hardly seen, him ffs. So, here's an idea, stop bashing him so much, or I'll start bashing. And it won't be the memeing omg lol kind.

Fuck off.

Just leaving the shooters dad here. Not at all involved with US govt dealings.

Those are two us house members. He testified for the house foreign relation cmte

Boom picture daddy

Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?

I'm so sick of this shit. He was a fucking terrorist. He wanted to murder people. If guns were banned, he would have just got one illegally. If he couldn't have gotten one illegally, he would have just built a bomb. A bomb would have done much more damage.

Do it faggot

Pussy

You won't do shit

Death to sand niggers and Muslims

Muslims kill people more often over here than they do in the US.

THANKS DEMOCRATS because your constant support for the Immigration act of 1965 terrorists like this lunatic born to muslim Afghani parents can live here and perpetrate the worst mass shooting in American history

Muslims sick jihad against the west!

Makes me think you're an idiot.
More like, "Thanks Islam!"

>assault rifle ban
I thought he used an ar-15

>Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?
Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?

Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>100 people shot
>biggest mass shooting in US history

We had 2 bigger incidents this year alone you faggot.

>France has stricter gun laws than we do
>no NRA equivalent
>130 killed with guns/bombs

Really makes you think.

And you are mixing up frequency with intensity you faggot.

That leftists need to be shot

If non NRA members stopped shooting people there'd be a drop in murder by 99%

>Islamist kills 50 gay people whilst part of homophobic religion
>phones police beforehand to sear allegiance to ISIS
>ISIS celebrates about "dead faggots" on Wikipedia
clearly the problem is gun control

maybe we should ban murder.

Patrolling the Mojave really makes you think huh?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Police are not here to protect u.s. citizens, according to Washington DC high court.

HOLY SHIT! I THINK THIS GUY JUST SOLVED IT!

Not the NRA's fault...Look , here's the reality of the situation....89 people were murdered last november in my country at the Bataclan club in Paris.

Conclusion ? Banning weapons only punishes law abiding citizens. Criminals will always , ALWAYS find a way to own weapons on the black market...

The solution ? Imperatively stop 3Rd world immigration. Deport non-european welfare parasites. Deport the ones who want to change the country to fit their worldview...Heck , even deport your own citizens..(native europeans)...But only traitors...Marxists/communists/Liberals etc...(because they are "enablers" , if they love "diversity" so much , let them have it outside europe..)

>Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?
Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?
> (OP)
>>Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?
>Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?Really makes you think huh?

>LET ME TAKE YOUR GUNS STUPID GOYIM REEEEEE

$20 says his gun wasn't acquired legally.

$20 says your post is some seriously lame-ass bait

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS IS ALLOWED BUT IF YOU CALL THE GUY A MUSLIM TERRORIST YOU ARE SILENCED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek, on cnn they were panning on some of the vigils and there was a sign that said
> stop hate

These really made me think.

They're a tabloid. Every one of their covers is like that.

This is truly offensive, but someone (sorry I don't have source immediately available) actually had the gall to say that Islam has strict teachings because the men and women couldn't control themselves. According to this source Muslims were copulating with pigs en masse.

I think they may need more strict rules regarding violence, rather than just pig breeding. I understand that when they were unable to copulate with pigs any longer the desire morphed into violence.

yes sir, beheadings on live tv should do the trick