This soygirl synthpop-singer is gonna star in Lords of Chaos

>This soygirl synthpop-singer is gonna star in Lords of Chaos
does anyone even like her music

ooh look at me im sky friererereah i helped glamorize neo heroin chic and normalize usage for even younger members of the american epidemic but dont mind me you can look at my bewbs sad puppy dawg eyes in random fucking appearances like your favorite band JAMC

also her music sucks

I don't think soygirl is a real term

that movie is gonna change this board forever

They're apparently casting a Jewish guy as Varg and now they're casting a non-actress so it's safe to say they have no clue what they're doing.

>does anyone even like her music
yes if anyone likes this girl please come out and tell us. i have never met a single person who likes her music

>soygirl
Sheesh, that meme truly is dead.

I liked most of her album, shed nothing special though I wish she was a better songwriter or could play an instrument

girls i've hit on okcupid mostly

>soygirl
why reddit always ruins everything

Isn't this the black metal movie where literally all the bands it's about told the guy making it to go fuck right off?
Why make a movie about people that don't like your work or want anything to do with it?

"Soygirl" completely misses the point of what it means to be a soyboy. You, newfriend, sound like a soyboy.

It was a product of the gamergate/pol newfag generation to begin with

A gamergate reference, hello 2015!

>soygirl

sooo... a girl?

>Why make a movie about people that don't like your work or want anything to do with it?

Exploitative culture vultures don't take no for an answer, especially if they've got enough money/connections. They'll fuck you over regardless of whether you're willing to play along or not.

because you're a real (((piece of shit))) maybe

Actually was 2014

because it's about cheap sensationalism, just like the book it's based on

just like Sky Fishface

The word is kike but both of the authors of the book are white.

they may be, but honest intentions can be redirected and subsumed into larger agendas, as i'm sure you know. we'll never get the identities of specific individuals involved in this kind of subversion they try their best to keep (((names))) behind a few degrees of separation etc etc etc and i'm sure with a project like this special care has been taken.

>Varg Vikernes stated in a 2016 video that Mayhem, Burzum, and Darkthrone all denied this movie rights to their music. So this movie based on Mayhem, Burzum, and Darkthrone will not be allowed to use music from any of those three bands.

That movie will be shit.

tard

You have to go back.

I like Sky (a lot, actually), but that movie is going to be absolute garbage, so who cares.

how hilarious, calling somebody a redditor to defend your favorite reddit crossover meme

she still injects heroin into her clit.

>soygirl
Don't you want your women looking feminine though? If anything the female equivalent of soyboy would be making fun of her for being butch.

Not a huge fan but she's got some good songs.

I hate the term, but I think “soyboy” is supposed to refer to a specific type of dull, weak, vapid man, not necessarily an androgynous man.

I do a lot of drugs, sorry

NTMT is one of my favorite albums of the decade desu

is she together with the qt from iceage now?

i like her music