TJ MILLER ARRESTED BY TRUMP SUPPORTER

>Be TJ MILLER
>Be drunk
>Start giving your Uber driver shit for supporting trump
>Slap the driver in the face as you get out of the car
>mfw have a Citzen's arrest performed on you and get hauled to jail.

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/09/t-j-miller-arrested-fight-uber-driver/

Who the fuck is TJ Miller?

Seth Rogan Mk2

>citizen's arrest

the next four years are going to be a wet dream for you fascist little shitheads

you've never had any power and now, suddenly, in the name of trump you'll all want to exact your autistic revenge

he punched a guy for having different opinions than him

>A CITIZEN stops a crime??? OMG what is this country coming to, having people stand up for what's right.

>citizens arrest

He does it for free.

wow literally 4 posts later a slap becomes a punch

this is how pizzagate happened, chinese whispers among the autistic

>tfw can't punch people anymore

>you've never had any power

I thought we always had the power of straight White male privilege

>tfw it's legal to kill gays, blacks, mexicans, trannies and women now that trump is president

OP got it wrong he punched the driver not slapped

>you've never had any power

I thought fucking white males had all the power?

Yet you'll kill no one because you're a gigantic pussy

Will the Critic's Choice Awards drop him from hosting now?

It says in the article it was a slap

keep your hands to yourself and you won't be arrested, marxist scum

Only the ones that put effort into improving their lot.

yesterday when the news broke it was a punch

So not all of them have privilege?

Slapping is worse. It implies he wants a duel to the death afterwards.

>Liberal's brain begins to melt

Yeah, this totally isn't a PR stunt to promote his movie NO ONE gives a shit about.

>never had any power
I thought white males had all the power, really making me think friend.

Obviously not, considering the gigantic victim complex you're sporting.

uber is the most brilliant thing ever, that shit has saved me so much time

How would this make sense as a PR stunt? Attacking his uber driver over politics makes him look like a stupid and belligerent drunk. This will make fewer people want to see his shit.

What?

Under rated

>it's a hollywood "star" just happens to get in a fight and make headlines the same weekend his movie comes out episode

lol

I think the fact that people see the majority/these kinds of alt-righters as anything more than facetious memesters who covet chaos reflects poorly on them more than anything else

lmao, the entire political left BTFO

>Liberal sjw lecturing someone on victim complexes

liberal stoner gets away with assault because hes drunk and is in a recent movie
>ok

>Go see Office Christmas Party, in theaters now!

>facetious memesters who covet chaos

Wow, the autism really shows in this one.

You ever notice how every pissy baby that posts on this site always does it in lowercase?

Because in the minds of the PR team, they think if there's a story out there of him standing up and not supporting Trump, he'll look like a hero, thus people will want to see his movie.
They're too stupid to realize that technique doesn't work anymore and he just looks like a douche in the situation.
It works both ways for them though because they now have an excuse for the movie flopping, other than lack of interest.

This has always been legal. If it wasn't, the people who caught the Night Stalker would all be in jail for assault.

Miller needs to apologize, and to the man himself not just because it happened, even if it's just because he was drunk, plain and simple. Otherwise it'll get played off a joke, which is pathetic considering he assaulted somebody.

WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I COULDNT HIT PEOPLE FOR HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

well we did elect a chaos candidate

TAKE THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW

Hello my little fascist

Why are libshits such obnoxious little girls?

forgot pic

>a jew has jewish parents

I for one am absolutely shocked

Sam Hyde's doing an Uber now?

Nah he doesn't have a car. Must have been Nick

Source?
All I've found mentioned so far is either a slap or battery, no mention of a punch

B-bash the fash, comrades.

>citizen's arrest
is this an american thing? how does one arrest a citizen without being a cop?

>stand up to fascism and a self admitted racist who wants to destroy the lives of all people of color, queer people and women
>He gets arrested

Only in Trump's America. TJ Miller is a hero.

Slay user

>give trumple a pat on the shoulder
>he calls the cops

lel, are all alt right this fucking weak?

Pretty much this d e s u

I know, it sucks that I won't be able to spit on and slap whoever I want anymore, these fucking nazis are keeping me down!!!

irl jannies, for free

you keep the person there and call the cops

Wow you had to look up if he was a jew? Lmao

www.google.com

>alt right

*grins mischievously and wags tail*

We are the new right. There is no alternative

This, but you have to be careful. Only certain crimes qualify, if you fuck it up you'll get arrested for false imprisonment or assault.

hahaha

In the US, if you see someone commit a crime, it is legal to detain them until police arrive.

Get used to it :)

The real question is, how weak are liberals if Trump supporters can physically detain them when they get uppity?

i no longer feel safe to slap trump supporters.
i am litterally shaking right now

The uber driver waited until he got out and then drove into him at low speed, fucked up his legs and then got out and sat on him.

BASED TJ!

He's lucky the driver didn't shoot him, he had every right to legally.

Still assault

Assault is a crime

God I love this sexy some of a bitch

>tfw live in a red county
>tfw minimal liberal retards
>tfw I likely won't get in a situation like this
>tfw I conceal carry
>tfw I won't get to pistol whip or shoot some liberal scum in the knee cap after he assaults me

oh well

That's hilarious. The fact that he was able to hit the faggot with his car and get away with it is a positive sign for the future.

oh shit. really. I like him in silicon valley

I second this normie reddit response

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck fat people.

i hate reddit.

Careful with that bodyshaming shitlord, you might wanna consider sides with that attitude.

i dont

goo for you

HOW CAN HE SLAP?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

thanks man

We president now!

Only when it's useful

kek

>mfw arresting liberal retards and lining them up for their required exposure to the Pence fence
>mfw doing my daily duty to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>claim to be against "fascists"
>label all those that don't agree with your party line racist, homophobe, misogynist

Choose one.

No. He hit a trump supporter, he will get a standing ovation

It's like Rosa Parks refusing to sit in the back of the bus. Yes, technically it's illegal, but only because of the systematic racism evidenced in the government.

Is everyone in Silicon Valley a complete cunt?

This was the last straw. Dropped.

I dont care what party you support, the issue I have is with trump. Mitt romney was my vote in 2012

You're worst than Trump supporters. You're dumb enough to believe that the Rethuglicans aren't racist pieces of shit. Unless Drumpfkins have some self awareness.

>only because of the systematic racism evidenced in the government.

Which, over time, has proven to be completely justifiable, as can be demonstrated by the overwhelming volume of black criminal activity that takes place on a daily basis.

There comes a time when you have to quit pretending people are persecuted solely because of the color of their skin, and not because of their consistently shitty behavior.

>I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT UP ANYONE WHO HAS DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINIONS IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR