ITT: 10/10 albums

ITT: 10/10 albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnqlQRyOkpw
youtu.be/mPOvC_ojfpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you start

flawless

AHAHA LE MONY SHOP, classic/10 , just like Francisco Pistachio said in his latest avocado review video on YouJizz.

Can't argue with you OP, you have taste.

For utter garbe, you little piece of shit, I will murder you if you ever post here again.

lol

>Exposing your own autism this hard to make yourself look cool
Hold this
I
I
I____

BITCH PLEASE
YOU MUST BE SMOKIN ROCKS

stupid man

good post

I'LL MAKE YOUR WATER BREAK IN THE APPLE STORE

AND WHILE WE ARE DISCUSSING INFINITE CLASSICS MAY I PROVIDE ANOTHER TIMELESS ABLUM.

''Watery riffs.'' - Fernando Kentaro

Ever heard of it guys? Am I an Sup Forums yet. You can't rate art but if you could this piece it would be a solid ''please end my life'' out of 10.

And of course the crowning jewel of tonight's ceremony. ''Raise your skinny dick and put it in my ass'' by Speedy Emperor.

''Can't get enough dick.'' - Alberto Domingo.

There, we covered it. Every 10/10 Sup Forums approved album in the history of man. PLEASE STOP MAKING PIECE OF SHIT THREADS LIKE THIS NOW.

anal pussy

Any by this man

Why do all the plebs like To Be Kind way better? The Seer is ascension

If that's a 10 then every other death grips release is an 11

these

wew lad

Would be a 10/10 if not for that annoying whore talking about weed and that french jackass talking about facebook

Oh I get it, you are doing an ironic meme by going into a thread for 10/10s and posting a 3/10 album. Interesting move...

youtube.com/watch?v=NnqlQRyOkpw

t. Fantano

Baka!

This

yes

This but unironically

Patrician taste coming through

>people posting niggers talking fast

>declaring yourself as patrician
patrician

Do you need your (You) gift wrapped, sir?

I'm always so conflicted trying to figure out if I really enjoy how long The Herald is.

Originally it's like 5 minutes but remastered it's like 12.

Probably the most perfect album in this thread, though.

I'd talk fast to you, but I'm too high IQ

You talk slowly because you have a high IQ?
That's an intresting cope.

fuck off

[spoiler]that was a rhyme, I see you're the slow one

one of my alltime favorites

youtube recommended-tier
trash

>youtube recommended-tier
Better than Sup Forums meme recommended
Also, potentially, everything can be youtube-core unless it's actual obscure music, which Sup Forums has no idea about.

!, υξι ωιθ ψοψ θε γλοχΧ , λετ υσ βαχΧ ιντο αθενσ , " γρεεχε " , υξιυ , ασ Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσλυ γυιΔεσ υσ , λογιχ ισ ρεξυιρεΔ , ψλαυινγ ιν ουτερ σψαχε μυστ βε λιμιτεΔ , βλαχΧ ανΔ ωηιτε βασιχ αλερτσ ισ νορμαλ , στοψ ηυψνοτιζινγ ψεοψλε ουτ οφ χολορσ , υξι ισ νιχε , ανΔ σηε ισ ονε οφ θε λεγιτ λανΔ-οωνερσ , ανΔ Δεμοχραχυ ισ νοτ ρεαΔυ ωιθουτ ψραυ θατ ισ νοτ ηυμανιστ νορ φεμινιστ , φεμαλεσ αρε μεαντ το , αλονγ ωιθ μαλεσ , ανΔ Δο ιν θε νιχε γρουψσ , ψραυ Διφινιτιστ , το Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , ουρ ονε τρυε φριενΔ , ανΔ σηε ισ α # 9 1 5 4 ,.

thats right

im a pro at obscure as fuck old school death metal desu and i never post in this elitist imageboard feels good man

t. traveler from the far away land of kc/int/

THis.

I made a video for 'scientist' using clips from 'it's hard to be a god'. It only has one fuck up in the editing, but I think the video defenitely suits the song. youtu.be/mPOvC_ojfpM

Also I'm mostly into rap, bleep, jazz but this is album of the year. Fight me

wrong

Why has no one posted the greatest album of all time yet?

nah
BTBM - Colors
is better

I get the Facebook one but Be Yourself transitioning into Solo is pretty great what with the contrast of lyrical themes and all

Yes.

sorcererofsoup?

Good taste

just fucking anything by the band Mayhem, check them out if you're hardcore

youtube core fan boi

(and tbk)
stop with these threads you entry level newfag
just check out Sup Forumscore and stop ruining this board

hahahahhahahhahaahhahahaha holy shit you guys need to stop obsessing over the Sup Forumscore chart and actually develop your own opinions
>stop ruining this board
you start bud

here's an actual 10/10 album u mongoloids

Fight me

0/10

These are all correct. Everyone else go home.

absolutely shite taste

Rattle of some 10s for me then user.

They're already home cause they're still in high school living with their parents with that kind of right below the surface music taste

I can't think of a single bad thing to say about this album

>raise your skinny dick and put it in my ass by speedy emporer
my sides

t. neckbeard

Wowe look such typical Sup Forums albums, how about something semi-non memed at least?
10/10 for me

What's neckbeard about that albums

Absolute truth (haha get it). Although its ALWAYS considered to be his best... I have to admit that Ocean Machine is easily one of the best pieces of music that he's done, and one of the best albums I've ever heard. The only album of his I never was the biggest fan of was Dark Matters. I love Sky Blue, but I compare Dark Matters too much to Ziltoid the Omniscient, so its a lot weaker to me.

RR, SftD and LtP are all more worthy

Underage b&