/TMT/ GENERAL

TMT is not just a brand it's a way of life. If you want to get this money, then join us!

All work is what???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xUC3zHVrGr8
youtube.com/watch?v=yr_wVLDKzAo
youtu.be/1lrPT0_hf-U?t=57
youtu.be/I2trQL6-p0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EASY WORK!

Like I said before,

When did reddit and twitter invade spee? When the fuck did the ultra normie McGregor get so popular on here?

What can I say? Another day at work, another early morning. But, you know, I've got a tremendous team, they do a tremendous job I take my hat off to them. It's just another day and like I said before, I'm truly blessed to be part of the money team. This morning I ordered off the Subway breakfast menu, I got on my Fossil watch, I'm looking young, fly, flashy, it's nothing for a 5 figure worker like me. But you know, the great thing about TMT is that, you don't have to be rich, just rich at heart. Hard work. Dedication. The Money Team, it's a movement and I tip my hat to everyone, I'm truly blessed and thankful. Thank you.

All work is what?

HARD WORK

I propose a merger between /TMT/ and /BBB/. Once Bron goes to LA /LBJ/ should also be included. It's all about mindset. These are the three future billionaires of sport.

Reminder: President Trump is on /TMT/

HARD WORK

reddit: conor mcgregor
Sup Forums: floyd mayweather

I'm a big baller who just joined The Money Team.. safe to say it has been one of the best decisions of my life. Big ballers have the mindset to be on /TMT/

No idea tbqh. You'd think Sup Forums being contrarian and all wouldn't be on McTapper's side but we've been invaded by Reddit so it's to be expected.

We just need to focus on getting this money..

TMT has changed my life for the better. Its truly an inspirational movement, a way of life, a motto to to die for.

>MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY TEAM

youtu.be/xUC3zHVrGr8

So comfy

EASY WORK

gooby

Stay blessed, truly and thankfully, young blood.

Here's one with a American flag

Humbled

kek he set up Goobs good with the 1 dollar bills

"They're all 1s!!!!"

"Because that's all your worth"

#TBE
#50-0
#TMT

50-0 these haters aint hate enough

youtube.com/watch?v=yr_wVLDKzAo

The money team really has nothing to do with money. It’s about what’s in your heart. You can be a ‘thousandaire’ and be on the money team. It’s all about what’s in your heart and how you live. If you don’t have any money at all but you’re rich at heart, you’re with the money team.

who /tmt/ and /bbb/ here?

actually /bbb/ but not /tmt/
I want a good villain and troll but mayweather posts the most retarded 12 year old shit it's too hard to defend him

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH

He saved the joke as well. Goobs was running around thinking hurr durr dey be $1 bills thought you were rich

and then Floyd masterfully came back with the thats all your worth

*points to the easy work*

more like the nigger team

youtu.be/1lrPT0_hf-U?t=57

TRUMP WONT LET BIG BLACK REFUGEES INTO AMERICAN

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

ITT: niggers

Ok Conor 'Klansman' McGregor

WTF I Hate McGregor now

Floyd's one of the few celebrities who attended Trump's inauguration he is a very loyal and patriotic man. Conor has disrespected President Trump numerous times. I hope he is deported swiftly after TBE knock him out tbqh.

youtu.be/I2trQL6-p0A

TRUMP YOU WHITE FUCK. BIG BLACK COCKS ONLY. OBAMA HAD A BIG BLACK COCK. FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE DICKS.

Let me guess you're a nanoballer also right? Typical.

Conor is the potato nigger. Floyd is a proud and patriotic black man who sees no color (besides green of course) he just wants to do better for himself, his family and his team. This is the philosophy of TMT. If you don't like it.. get out.

Is this is a Mayweather shill thread?

I was told to report here and support Mayweather. Booo McGregor. When do we get paid again?

Conor 'half black' McGregor

Conor 'whites have small Dick's McGregor

What did floyd say when he got his goons to surround conor?

Voltron up?

What can I say?

49 posters have tried.....and 49 came up short.

They can't crack the May-Vinci code. It's just another easy pay check.

>If you want to get this money, then join us!

The funny thing is that retards actually believe this. You're literally paying $40 for a mediocre t-shirt, when you probably barely get by on near minimum wage, or even still live with your parents, and you live in some wannabe fantasy where you think by buying mayweathers clothes it makes you apart of some exclusive special club and like his money is now somehow partly yours by extension.

pic related

>paying $20 for a fucking rubber bracelet

Shame that Mayweather can't read all these posts by his fans.

Its funny cause Connor acts far more likethose annoying memeniggers that spee/pol hates than Floyd.

he can just stare down at his big black cock

sadly conor has to stare at his small white cock... fuck donald trump

TMT is a mindset.. a philosophy.. a way of life. It's not an article of clothing you stupid leaf. You sound like you don't get any money.

You know, at the end of the day, I don't speculate. I just dedicate myself to my craft. My team, they did a tremendous job, I'm truly blessed.

I don't know who Canada is, they aren't on my level. But it's ok, you know where to find me. At the BANK, cashing another cheque, just another day at the office. Thank you and God bless.

What? Mayweather is the GOAT villain. I mean he is literally hated by all races.

Black women hate him cause he beat the fuck out of them literally.
Black men hate him cause he's friends and supportive of Trump.

Don't even need to mention the reason of spics and whites cause they go without saying.

Theirs only one thing god made perfect and thats my posting record.

>tfw he can't read and he's still worth $800 million

Truly goes to show that that anything is possible if you have the TMT mindset.

Two people in this image agree that black people have big black cocks

You know, I take my hat off to Russia and Australia, they true competitors, they can't be overlooked.

Daily reminder that the person who popularized the 'Floyd can't read meme' which Conor is using to diss Floyd with is 50 Cent whom McTapper dissed.

50 is now on McTapper's ass. 50 has yet to lose a beef so it's safe to say McTapper is done for.

#TMT

a way of life where you give your money to some manlet who's made a career out of running away and throwing muffins to win on points for the last 20 years. I bet you dont even make in a day what one of his hoodies costs

>I roleplay as mayweather on a japanese cartoon website

can you join /TMT/ if you are non-black? asking for a friend

It's a mindset not a skin colour.

t. easy work

Everybody point to the easy work

No

Mayweather doesn't even give a fuck about being black. Why do you think he was out there having a great time with Trump and rocking black women jaws?

/tmt/ /bbb/ crossover when?

/TMT/ are a diverse employer

I probably work harder in a day than you do in a week, and put in more hours in some weeks than you do in most months

wtf im /TMT/ now

I don't see black, I don't see white.

I just see GREEN like I'm wearing night vision goggles. Thank you.

Floyd promotes hard work and dedication
Floyd defends his belts
Floyd is anti bullying
Floyd rejects those black live matter thugs
Floyd actually owns the cars he drive around
Floyd is everyday at the gym giving advice to young people

Conor is an attention whore
Conor copied his tattoos on some internet model
Conor showed up at a press conference with a fur coat with still the prize tag on it
Conor rent cars
Conor doesn't defend his belt because he only takes fight where he has nothing to lose
Dana White is taking 33% of Conor's purse

YOU EASY WORK
YOU EASY WORK
YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT NOW

t. easy work

new

TMT is color blind.. the only color we see is green.

Also Trump is on TMT.

>>Floyd is anti bullying
>convicted of domestic violence multiple times

based Floyd put wymen in their place

33% is a massive cut for a promoter. Dana White is a pimp that's why he doesn't have to wear suits

Floyd is practical he wears sweats because it enables him to train on the fly.

If you were a suit you cant do that.

That's dedication to the game.

just join the money team

CAUSE ALL I DO IS WIN

I'm already in the No Money Team, can I join TMT as well?

First of all I want to thank Showtime boxing, Mayweather promotions, Dana White and Conor MGregor for being able to put this fight together, I'd like to thank my staff , my family, my friends, and most of all I'd like to thank the millions of fans who bought this fight on payperview.

Sorry I didn't see this thread. Reposting.

Sup Forums I just have to share this. And I really don't know where else to rant. Yesterday,Wednesday, and Tuesday I saw something. I saw this disrespectful and disgusting attitude by sport "fans". On those three days Floyd Mayweather and his values came under attack by hateful and disingenuous people. Floyd Mayweather embodies

-hardwork
-dedication
-respect
-finishing what you start
-love for family and friends
-honesty

And I saw people in the audience and of all places Sup Forums disrespect that. These values are apparently now uncool and should be booed. Really? Instead all these odorous toads instead root for a racist,homophobic,crass, man who has animals killed for fashion purposes. But instead we boo the man who feeds the homeless,creates jobs with Money Team clothing and much more.

Being on TMT is about integrity,intelligence, and just being a good person and sharing the good times and the bad. If you want to join it's not too late, it never is. People of all skin colors,races, and sexes are welcome.#TBE #MoneyTeamBless

Who are some noted Money Team members?

1. President Donald J. Trump
2. Justin Bieber
3. Triple H
4. 50 Cent??

We all know who can't read

Read these numbers

YEAHHHH DANA WHITE YOU THE BOSS, DANA WHITE YOU GOT MONEY, I GOT MONEY, WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU DONT GOTTA WEAR A SUIT WHEN YOURE RICH

lil wayne
heidi klum
/ourguy/ shannon sharpe

Press conference starting soon

t. light work

Aren't checks only good for six months?

Money

Piss off

When floyd was 28 he was on oscar de la hoyas undercard
Connor has his name on the wall you team mutant turtles

>50 Cent
>Literally mocked him for being illiterate
>Gayweather immediately chimped out and demanded he fight him

A foot race would have been more his style desu senpai

NEW THREAD!!

NEW THREAD!!

NEW THREAD!!

NEW THREAD!!

>Connor
Who is that? Have Conor McGregor ever made $300 million in one fight?

has conor mcgregor ever made 100 million in one fight?

Youre about to pay him

And he still isn't happy. Do you know why he isn't happy despite having tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollars? It's because he wanted to be remembered as the GOAT. The unbeaten, undisputed champion who fought everyone there was to fight. And he did it. Sure, he waited until anyone who could really challenge him was a decade past their prime, but he still fought them. Unfortunately everyone else on his list looks like a rollcall from the Homer They Fall.
And that's why he had to come back to fight McGregor. He's been retired what, two? Three years? And people were already forgetting his name. Maybe if he hadn't been fighting Boxcar Bob and Switchyard Sullivan things might have been different. Sad.

dana and the kikes take almost all of the money

mcgregor would fight mayweather for free to boost his name my man

they are going to distribute the 600mil this fight will make fairly
floyd "money" mayweather: 500mil
dana "the pimp" white: 60mil
conor "tapout" mcgregory: 40mil and free health insurance