Emma Stone Wants You To ‘Shut Up’ About Your Perfect Life On Instagram

>We’ve basically began living through the camera lenses of our smartphones, hoping the pictures we post portray lives that are “flawless” and “spectacular.”

>Well guess what? Emma Stone isn’t buying your bullshit anymore.

>The 28-year-old “La La Land” actress wants you to “shut up” about your perfect life on Instagram, and spoke to ELLE about the reality behind the lens.

>That’s why it makes me so crazy to look at social media. When you see people like, ‘This is the best life ever! I couldn’t be happier,’ you’re like, ‘Shut up, that is not true.’ Not everything comes together in the best way ever, every day. It just doesn’t. Even when your dream you set out for comes true, it’s not always perfect…. That’s not the reality of life.

Celebrities who avoid social media bullshit are top tier. Emma could get a billion followers by showing her divine, perfect feet on the Internet like other celebs do, but she doesn't have a twitter, facebook, instasnap or whatever other bullshit is out there. Social media is degenerate. Don't sell your sole/soul.

why the fuck do they care what the masses do? silly actresses

thats just so they can show their radical elitism, emma already sucked on the allen cock

shut up and post more frogfu

She sounds depressed

She is going to be my wife one day

>radical elitism
But 99% of hollywood actors are active on social media.

Nobody likes imperfect pictures, that's why family photos are professionally done. Moreover, she could only make this claim if she was consuming it.

I mean really, who pays attention to that shit?

thats the point, she wants to show she doesnt give a fuck

Slunds like an asshole. Sometimes people just don't share their personal troubles on public social media accounts because they don't like people feeling sorry for them. You can share your genuine concerns and worries with your actual friends, the ones you go out of you way to spend time with.

how come nobody likes my photos of me crying?

And 1m bucks says this bitch has a private account where only her "friends" can see shit

>has a private account where only her "friends" can see shit
why does that make her a bitch? and how does that negate what she's saying?

talking to your close friends and family is different than advertising yourself to millions of normalcuck consumerists...

How do I become her footslave, bros?

Candid photo's are fine, but there's also nothing wrong with framing a photo once and a while and making it look nice. It's such a petty thing to even bitch about that there is no point in even bringing it up.

she's right.

lay down in front of her and accept her stomps

The only reason why she doesn't have an instagram is because she knows she'll post something political and get backlash.

>backlash
You mean people will get triggered.

>You can't live your whole life behind your phone bro.

Just shut up and take more pictures of your feet, you whore

truth

based

truly /ourgals/

so deep

totally not facebook-tier philosophy

the internet was a mistake

>kids in the dark, parents in the light
>this was the last time they spoke as a family

just look at them, it's fucking unreal

If I was anything like him, would you really risk your life to taunt me?

>posts herpes-riddled actress
>shes basically stating the obvious
>OP is just a beta footfag

Great thread as usual Sup Forums

>meme meme meme
people like you are boring

This

if dubs, la la land flops

>Not everything comes together in the best way ever, every day. It just doesn’t.
>Even when your dream you set out for comes true, it’s not always perfect…. That’s not the reality of life.

since when was emma redpilled?

she probably is. her and andrew broke up again and she has a huge crush on ryan gosling but gosling is with eva mendez and they have 2 kids together.

We all are. Social media and bad parenting is killing our generation.

garfield can't forget her

Andrew was probably the best thing to ever happen to her. Now she's gonna grow old alone and never get married and never have kids. Women don't just "move on" from 5 year relationships. She's going to be a spinster, like most of her female Hollywood peers.

I want her to shove her perfect bare feet in my face.

even if it comes in the form of stomps?

>user here's your christmas present, I hope you like it! I wrapped it myself!

SO FUCKING BASED

i wish i could have them inside of me. i wish i could deepthroat her foot up to the ankle, massage her foot with my throat muscles.

I was enjoying the thread until you started talking about feet, you fucking degenerate

It's not wrong. Parents giving their kids a smartphone to fuck around with instead of interacting with them and teaching them is a fucking travesty to witness.

Like 90% of social media is bitching about something anyway. I suspect she's fucking retarded as well as depressed.

Before that it was videogames, before that it was TV.

Social media is just the most obnoxious form yet.

but feet are fun too. and we can talk about both.

fuck off

you are the only degenerate in this thread

No previous technology has become acceptable to whip out and stare at while someone is actively speaking to you, if someone did this with a newspaper everyone would agree you should be offended.
When i gripe about people doing this with ther electronics i'm frequently told I'm in the wrong for being such a bitch about it

My own father can't sustain a five minute conversation with his own son without looking at a text or something.

It's the most obnoxious by far, and that's because it's totally different from past innovations in similar markets

maybe she shouldnt use instagram

>Social media is degenerate.

t.utter fuckin loser. people can do whatever they want. i don't use them themselves but i'll take people who chose to post pictures on these platform than the smug faggots who shit on them to show how "different" and "contrarian" they are.

take you bitterness stemming from a "life" of neetdom and virginity (that you try to conceal under a layer of self-righteous, fascist outrage) and shove it up your ass you snob fuck.

?

leave, degenerate

facebook and twitter and instagram are immoral

>70/29
>This reddit-tier trash still up.
Bravo mods.

10/10

Good thing that's not what she said

Huh?!

true, didn't really think of it that way.

>‘This is the best life ever! I couldn’t be happier,’ you’re like, ‘Shut up, that is not true.’
>You're not me, Emma Stone, so your life is obviously shit

>tfw garfield is gonna get an oscar for hacksaw ridge

Too bad her legs are pretty gross looking

definitely could have used to time working on those arms

WRONG

she should start a quiet revolution on this subject by posting pics of herself doing poos

>people can do whatever they want

stopped reading there

at least i don't fool myself that im a superior being who's transcended above it all by abiding by the "if it's consensual and doesn't hurt anyone it's ok with me!" doctrine.

>people can do whatever they want
Like talking about how one thinks social media, which if you think about it, just a platform for ridiculous levels of narcissism is not interesting or something we should be proud of.
Take your own advice

>fascist
still mad about that election

her legs are amazing

This thread lads

It really is.

I don't have any of that shit either and I'm a sociable undergrad.

It's never appealed to me. I don't even have a smartphone. Sup Forums and lbg are the only things I use on the internet.

holy fuck, no way. I made this in MS paint a few years ago

>ON Sup Forums
>SOCIABLE

>bguy_4u

>Yeah fuck your perfect lives you dumb fans! you don't know how hard it is being a millionaire actress like me!!!!!

>shitty frog face
>shitty short-toed feet
>shitty stumpy legs

Truly the Emma for the blind.

>Even when your dream you set out for comes true, it’s not always perfect
>That’s not the reality of life
Look like she watched Evangelion for the first time.

Asuka confirmed played by Stone.

>I mean really, who pays attention to that shit?

People who don't waste their lives shitposting on Sup Forums.