SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Sequel Slated For 2019

>Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios have announced that the sequel to SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING will be relased on July 5, 2019, kicking off Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Tom Holland is confirmed to return as Peter Parker / Spider-Man.

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/marvel-sony-set-a-release-date-for-the-spider-man-homecoming-sequel-a147441

I really hope we have miles morales in this one

why can't capeshit just end

Why can't you just watch something else?

Kraven, Chameleon, Mysterio, and Scorpion are the only ones who haven't been used yet. Kraven's Last Hunt could probably work.

I'd rather not have Bendis's OC in the MCU.

Carnage, too.

But that would mean Venom by extension, and they stated that they wanted to use villains that haven't been used before.

Hobgoblin
Morlum
Tarantula
Hydroman
Black cat

They could do Ultimate spiderman carnage. No Venom needed.

>Hobgoblin
Created as an extension of the Green Goblin

>Morlum
>Tarantula
Not a big part of Spider-man's Rogue Gallery, and if they did include D-listers we could probably throw Silver Sable in there too.

>Black Cat
I doubt she'd be a villain, she's more of an Anti-hero.

Can we have Superior Foes Of Spider-Man instead?

>Hydroman
Would be too similar to Sandman.

Would make sense. They've been drawing from Ultimate a lot for Marvel stuff (except Cap. Ultimate Cap is a dick.)

I'd love them to do Doc Ock again, or Mysterio

You already have him in Homecoming under pen name "Peter Parker".

Trapster (paste pot pete)
Venom and carnage
Carrion
Alistair Smythe
Tombstone
Hammerhead
Silvermane
Jackal
Morbius

Cap Ultimate kills, classic doesn't.

Also Tony Stark is MCU invention, same with Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon, Strange, Hank Pym, Darren Cross, basically any MCU character except Spider-Man, Thor, Cap and Ant-man have nothing to do with comics.

Ultimate influence is just surface level imo, like the more modern costumes or the team being employed by SHIELD. The characterization is generally closer to their 616 versions.

>Cap is not an unlikable dick
>Thor is not an insane hippie
>Black Widow is not a traitor who kills Hawkeye's family
>Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are not in an incestuous relationship
>Banner is not crazy and he doesn't eat people when he's the Hulk

I'd say only Tony and Hawkeye are closer to their Ultimate characterization than to their 616 one. And yeah, Nick Fury is straight out of the pages of Ultimates.

>Morbius
Would love to see Blade/Spiderman teamup.

Better yet, Netflix series: Blade, Punisher, Moon Night, Ghost Rider like how they did Daredevil.

>Tombstone
>Hammerhead
>Silvermane

A gang war movie could be kino, tbqh.

>Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are not in an incestuous relationship

Not explicitly so, but Elizabeth Olsen said she and Aaron Taylor-Johnson tried to convey it through body language.

this is happening