Hillary’s State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer’s Mosque

IT'S HAPPPPPPEEENNING

infowars.com/hillarys-state-dept-blocked-investigation-into-orlando-killers-mosque/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CLINTON LOST THE ELECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
infow
cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So then this was planned huh?

Dam Son, Alex Jones is one of the few people actually putting out the real news these days.

>inb4 bernvictim posts his 5gb folder of water filter pictures

I need more proof, we need FOIA requests and actual documentation. I dont doubt it for a second, but I want to spread it far and wide with certainty.

This is good stuff.
Doubt you'll see this on CNN or MSNBC.

Shillit! Shillit like you've never shilled before!

this

DELETE THIS

well yeah, that would have been "racist"

better dead than "racist"

HE HAS RIGHTS

NOT ALL Xs ARE Ys

Happened with San Bernardino too.
The perception of racism outweighs lives.

tweet this to Trump

DELETE THIS

>Info Wars

Let me guess, Hillary causes chem trails too?

>inb4 leftcucks attack Trump for his muslim lack of cooperation comments
Here's a CAIR poster from 2011.

>InfoWars

ok

Delete your account.

>a leaf
ok

Let me guess, you didn't even bother looking at the article

>Info Wars
American Intellectuals

@infowars Delete your website.

She would never be behind an organizations decision to oppress religious people.

>better dead than "racist"

Ode of the white man.

uhoh, we got a hillshill

S
H I L L
I
L
L

Read the sticky. You're doing the whole appeal to authority, and I'll bet you believe someone who says they have a Ph.D. from Yale before someone who didn't go to college.

Ok, common core, here we go: they can both be right. Shocker, I know.

Please read the sticky. Learn something this summer vacation.

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

rumor has it she passes gas often and it smells horrible, so yes.

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CLINTON LOST THE ELECTION
When were you when no one is going to care?
If Clinton is still ahead of Trump by double digits in the polls, and the gap will only keep growing, even after all the dirt against here out in public, a single event will NOT decide Trump's victory. There are just way too many people who despise him and will never ever change their mind, especially based off of emotions of fear and anger Trump is trying to elicit.

>Infowars

First Benghazi, then the email scandal, now this.

God damn... Clinton's State Department is the gift that just keeps on giving.

he was a complete conspiracy nutjob just a year back and beyond. I dont blame people for not taking him seriously especially for his fake and gay antics that interrupt the substance within his show.

99% of people arent even going to see this shit

so what? The mosque had nothing to do with it, this was a mentally disturbed individual. Even his father said this had nothing to do with religious reasons

don't try to reason with retards, these spastics really think Trump has a chance, maybe they'll kill themselves once the election is over

Here's a koan for you:

If the public doesn't pay attention to the gifts, what difference does it make that Clinton's State Department keeps on giving gifts?

Wow, that does it.

I am now a #cruzmissle

His father is a lying piece of shit, just like yourself.

and a father would never lie to save his sons image

>infow
Stopped.

It's an excerpt from a retired state dept. Employee's book.
Wmd has a better article, that Jones just copied, but I hate that site.

Largely what it says is Hillary is discouraging investigation into mosques with obvious tie to terror, because dats raycisssist

You think this shit isn't going to all come back on her?

The Conventions are a month away and then it's gonna be three and a half months of Trump bringing this shit up at every fucking opportunity.

Did he pull his video claiming the government sent sometime to kill him but that person got killed by a cop in California and his special detective buddy informed him about? When he got btfo by David duke is when I stopped watching him

this information will be suppressed by the MSM though

He had a history of violence and mental illness. You guys just look to blame it on the religion because it fits your worldview. Not one of you was blaming Christianity when Dylan Roof shot up that church, because it had nothing to do with Christianity. This Orlando attack had nothing to do with Islam

>infowars

Hardly saving his son's image by calling him crazy, now is he?

>Infowars is the most normie source you could find

Then it's most definitely not happening.

we need trump to tweet it, or at least milo to start spreading it

I've been drinking fluoride free water for 2 months. Laugh at the filter thing all you want, but there's a difference in my mood and attitude. I feel much more assertive and stronger.

He is saving his religions image

The majority of people will likely sub-/consciously file what's being said under 'truther'-tier information.... Whether that's because of media-driven or conditioning, who knows?

I hope I'm wrong, in this case, but my hopes aren't too high. It's like the majority of people don't care if they're being railed up the ass until the KY begins to dry up.

lying in order to advance allah's message is encouraged in islam

>trump re-tweeting infowars

this would only hurt him

So Muslims aren't told to kill fags in the name of Allah?

>Info wars

Yawn

Take the time to read the article, before disregarding the information.
It's based on a book, written by a state department employ, that was written long before the attack.

which sounds better
>mentally ill
or
>extremest Muslim terrorist who wanted to exterminate the white race

Is there flouride in bottled water?

>infowars.com

Slow down kid.

>cites infowars
>expects this news to be taken seriously outside of Sup Forums

wew lad

cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

he would have a chance if he knew how to do PR right

Do not let this slide!

What would happen if Hillary was indeed imprisoned before the general election leaving Trump as the only Candidate?

Would mass media start shilling the hell out of the other parties that are running?

Not an argument. The information is genuine

dude im really suprised at how hes been acting recently

he used to be completley unreliable even a few years ago

Just saying, this story isn't going anywhere unless more mainstream sources pick it up.

Normies will disregard anything from infowars and call you a conspiracy theorist. You need at least Fox news coverage if you want anything to happen.

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CLINTON LOST THE ELECTION
I was on Sup Forums shitposting about fags

>Double digits
Clinton leads Trump by only 3 points nationally and they're either tied or Trump has the edge in numerous battleground states, which is where it really matters. I hate when foreigners think they understand American elections.

DELETE YOUR MEMES

I can't believe I hang on website that shills for Alex Jones

Look up some of Scott Adams interviews about Trump.

The man is a master manipulator, he understands how to word things and phrase things in such a way as to make them stick.

But have you been taking your InfoWarsLife (TM) Super Male Vitality?

Anybody who gets their news from a source that literally hawks snake oil should be sterilized.

the only election she lost was the one obama won

>100% vegan

dropped

If you keep telling people to kill fags, eventually you'll tell someone crazy enough to do it.

>This Orlando attack had nothing to do with Islam

sure...

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

what a time to be alive

Trump release info on his campaign strategy to info wars...Its why everything they have said for the last year has happened...Every single thing

This isn't just a story this is a Trump talking point from their campaign

HAVE FUN

Link the articles sources then. Infowars will always have no credibility even if they say something true. If the article is solid grab its sources and just post those.

So the shooting was orchestrated by someone in Trump's camp to shine a bad light on Hillary. Fascinating.

i grew up on fluoride free water and now i have fluoridated water and use fluoride mouthwash

i feel no different

But dem gainz brah.

huAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEND THIS TO DONNY
DO IT
BURY THIS BANSHEE

>I can't believe I hang on website that shills for Alex Jones

He just spams his videos here trying to make memes. And for some reason he's been posting a lot recently. For months, not a single Jones video was posted after he got btfo by David duke

Thanks benevolent Jew

Hillary clinton won an election in a hand picked seat in a solid blue state

what a fucking shock

>Both Clinton and the Obama administration have a history of enabling Islamic terrorism.

>In 2012, Clinton’s State Dept. was backing al-Qaeda in Iraq, which morphed into ISIS, and other Islamic extremist groups as a proxy army to topple Syrian President Bashir al-Assad.

Well...
That's that then, isn't it?

invented infos
controlled opposition
pro-israel mastermind
yawn

>different lighting and background

aHAHA

Absolutely an argument. The average consumer is not force fed information - they choose outlets to provide it.

Very few normies choose infowars as their news source (for very good reason)

Jones isn't a Vegan.

the motive is the key you unbelievable fucking idiot. He did it out of his racist fews. The sandnigger did it because of islamist fews. so yeah, exactly islam is to blame here

Just like they blocked comments on her Obama Endorses Clinton video. Just like she blocked (deleted) those emails from people seeing them.

>(for very good reason)
It's not part of the leftist's chosen cabal of approved media outlets?

Amusing, this went from attacking the report about Clinton to just attacking Infowars.

Pathetic.

I met the guy when I was in Cancun, Jones had a steak and a bowl of shrimps, the guy is as vegan as Im not gonna border jump and steal an american job