twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

under arrest

embossed

coalesced

business idea: a big uncut willy in my bum

thoughts?

>there's a guy called deano on latest season of ex on the beach

pottery

The new expansion was a major disappointment. Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the game,
made changes that I believe ruined everything that was fun about it. I won’t get into the details, as most
of the people reading this won’t understand complicated video game terms anyway.
But that was only a small part of the reason why I quit. The main reason was the disturbing new
player-base. The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it
brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active
and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd.
WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of
the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with
girls… and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than
them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things,
because our real lives were lacking.

it didn't mean anything in the real world but I imagine it meant a lot to reddit
can't remember if pro-gamergate was for or against anita and her lot but it's where a lot of her supporters congregated. it was too easy for anyone with a slightly discerning eye to see that she was suspicious but they were probably drowned out by DEATH/ RAPE THREATS NO WOMAN DESERVES THAT
reckon those fringe elements were brooding over it for years and expressed themselves in /r/the_donald, which is why nu-Sup Forums is obsessing over it now as most of their browsers and fresh from reddit.
but I think that's all seperate from real world political change like trump getting elected, internet politics are only relevant to teenagers who don't vote

disclaimer: never browsed reddit, just my guess

TINY

Lyme Disease is terrifying
One tick bite in a random park can leave you as a cripple for the rest of your life

Thank god I never wear shorts/t-shirts

Jarl can refuse me all he likes. He can't ignore us forever.

loafers are the ultimate deano shoe

Perfection.

>haha you have a british accent so you can sleep with any girl you like

But im a scouser

abreast

caressed

BRITISH

hard pressed

A380s are behemoths

Watching them go over your head next to Heathrow is mad

so kellogg is just a touched up version of this guy

good morning lads

would shoot up a primary school for this belt

PLANES

trieste

almost didn't read this but caught a glance at "virgin" so read it but wasn't worth it tbqh

aeropressed

haha yeah remember when there was a scouser in the Rocky reboot and he sounded like a 10 year old

'ed

not a refugee but an economic migrant

>$500
LOL

glad to see you're safe and doing well

Not a fan of how everyone uses steroids these days and pretends to be natty

remember when are cheryl got kicked off american x factor 'cause they had nay clue what she was saying, like pet like why aye

looks shit but I'm hardly effay

Deano's fallen on hard times. Just seen an apex Deano lookalike putting my bins in the back of the lorry

Not #reem

literally word for word what a normal runt would say. fuck off.

ahhh yes

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40591750

Thanks for the insight pal. I knew it was a big deal on Reddit and Sup Forums but I think both sites tend to overestimate their relevance to the real world. There's been an undeniable shift in politics towards the new right or alt right in recent years and I was curious as to wether or not it was gamer gate that actually kicked it off.

anime

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-40585636

ah yes

I'm flying to the ol' '国 in August and I'm trying to find a cheap way to fly on the A380, but most of the journeys are on A330's or B777's which is boring

There is also the option of a B787 but those tickets seem to be quite expensive

i.4cdn.org/int/1499896824748.jpg
i.4cdn.org/int/1499900083019.jpg

I'm natty but pretend to use steroids

always want the more attractive tennis lady to win at wimbledon haha

dont need cheaper fare, this is perfect

seen a lot worse tbf

already been talked about today

aren't A380s really cramped for economic class

>you just gotta lift and have confidence bro

>wales
mentioned

absolute state of soviet londonistan

ANOTHER RUNT GONE XXXX

I don't care if you're best buddies with the Guild Master. I'll still smash in your skull if you try anything.

>london underground operators will no longer be allowed to say 'ladies and gentlemen' in order to be more gender neutral

how much more neutral can you get from listing ALL TWO genders?

what are those

It proved that online communities do not have loyal friends in the media, and they will be dropped at the first sign of Real Life Cool People to get cosy with. It's not particularly surprising after-the-fact, but it was absolutely a betrayal of trust.
In response, online communities formed factions and pushed their own agenda, which was hardly a consistent message so became de-facto "the opposite of the SJWs"

his jeans are ugly as fuck rest of his look is on point though

>watching anything other than the men's final in any sport

lol

depends on the airline
the European A380's are supposed to be decent, but the Asian A380's aren't

honestly lads, posing as a bin man is my best #brainwave yet
some bellend threw out a perfectly good, curved 4k Samsung OLED HD-ready TV, which is now sitting proudly on my BESTÅ
Lappviken oak effect TV bench next to Becky's newest Vanilla Linen Yankee candle set

gay

the fate that awaits thailad

sexist pig

>lifting doesn't turn you into cha-

ticks + lyme disease

can pick them up in any park, one bite is enough to leave you a cripple

umm let's not try to be so insensitive sweaty xx

Never understood the "showing ankles" gimmick

bigot

Rate my cup x

do not identify as either a lady or a gentleman

have you noticed stuff especially food from the 70s is povvo nowadays whereas stuff from the 30s is stylish even though people in the 30s were poorer and worse off than in the 70s?

wonder when design and food from the 70s will be seen as posh stylish

Mashallah brother

Aye

ahaha imagine the slight tinge of second hand embarrassment newcomers in your room must feel when they see that

what do you mean by "food from the 70s?" surely it would be out of date by now

Really wish Sup Forums would fuck off so we can discuss immigration and nonces

I haven't got a stitch to wear

looks uncomfortable to hold

the styles in the 70s changed every two to three years

Still here

>5'10

easy mode, might as well use steroids

>tfw tall and hench but ugly face

it happens when you sit down

Could well be making this up but isn't there a thing where certain people can breathe up a horses nose and gain some sort of understanding of the horses feelings?

Swear I've heard that somewhere

Hello. I'm Gisli. But you can just call me Erikur's sister. Everyone does.

ehhh imigration nonces, immigaration. Nonces? Immigraton.

haha.

Ulfric will deport all imperial bastards.
simple as.

mad that britain's economy was absolutely in the toilet for much of the 20th century before we joined the european market and people just want to throw that away

one good thing about brexit is that it identifies which countries actually do like us. Germany clearly fucking hates us so fuck them. Glad we left. Spain are obviously good lads.

sounds like something I'd think up while coming down off a powerful stimulant binge

>Nonces? Immigraton.
correct

big fan

wonder how poor the average brit would be were it not for thatcher pulling the country out of the 70s malaise

ah yes the great american cultural diversity

I remember it somewhere though, might have been a dream

>and this is our son's cup!