twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its alright

You sure?

It was OK I guess

I was more of "Are you afraid of the dark?" guy

I think so
I haven't seen it in 10+ years though

Goosebumps had more qts tho

>it's a black friend gives insightful information that helps the protagonist episode

Kek

I use to say girls back in the older days dressed normal.

Now I'm eating those words.

What's not normal about that cutie pie?

prove it

Looks too old.

Hold up, Is this the same girl that got butt ass naked in that Freddy VS Jason movie?

Age ruined her. What a shame

If not she sure does look like her.

It definitely is her.

That episode with the goose is pretty funny

I remember she had some big ass tits in her shower scene. She got drunk passed out, and some dude at the party started raping her. Than Freddy killed her in her nightmare as she was being raped in real life. What a way to go. .

it's spooky

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

I think prime cunny

I miss Fox Kids, they also had the best seasons of Power Rangers
Besides RPM, of course

He also did an episode of Are you Afraid of the Dark. A lot of those 90s canadian kid actors did both shows.

Women in the past decades were so cute. Nowadays they are all trash and into polygamy

loved goosebumps when i was a kid, watching it as an adult it's mostly shit but has a comfy nostalgic vibe to it, and the theme music is based

the librarian from "the girl who cried monster" is one of the creepiest dudes i have ever scene tho

Just looked her up, Katharine Isabelle. It actually is her. There's some mildly interesting but ultimately useless trivia I never knew

liked this show but goosebumps was a spookier show overall cause AYAOTD always had a happy ending whereas goosebumps wasn't afraid to go a bit darker
the opening sequence is scarier than any episode of either show imo

Man, I remember watching most of those episodes on FOX kids when they fist aired. These will always be my top five.

produced by yours truly

he's an updated image of Lily. She still has one green eye,and one blue eye to this day.

The books are very nostalgic to me, I don't remember much of the TV show though

Monsters Blood was fetish fuel

Who else would it be

I know it's not the same actress, but the mean girl who dressed up as an Angel in the 2007 movie Trick 'r Treat always reminded me of Courtney the mean girl from that episode or Gooosebumps.

rolling

>produced by yours truly
Fuck you for making me look it up.

> they also had the best seasons of Power Rangers
Agreed.

>that got butt ass naked in that Freddy VS Jason movie?

It was a double because she refused to do nude

I liked it

should i make a live stream with AYAOTD episodes and livechat?

Dan "the man with the plan, get in the van" Schneider

yes but not until i finish the episode of narcos i'm about to watch

dan "dan schneider" schneider

do it fagit

Fuck!
Well, we'll always have he rape death scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uQ0IrfR0Xs

we /afraid/ now

Yep

Funny how she was always cast as the frumpy looking tomboy on the show yet grew up to be a pretty girly girl.

what look is the bonfire trying yo convey in are you afraid of the dark?

This should be all you need to know it was perfect PG-rated horror material. Scary enough for kids but without all the ultraviolent conventions typical of the horror genre but it still pulled punches with its content

don't forget dead like me brub

>Native American
>Red Ranger
Hoo boy

tales from the haunted mask starts playing

what is that? a star?

I miss old Sup Forums

The plant basement and mask episodes were kino
Rest was regular television

Imagine an R-rated adaptation of this book/episode

password?

Burrhurt hater detected

WHO

Z E E B O
E
E
B
O

HERE

stream is kill?

Everyone just left for some reason.

I wonder what ever became of the old Zeebo doll prop. Does't it still exist. Does someone own it. Is it collecting dust in some warehouse?

I was in it, hit refresh, then it needed a password

>that scene with the floating masks

Still creepy as fuck.

Thats why I just don't trust these new Instsync knock off replacement websites. They always give off a fishy vib.

agreed

Just found out all of goosebumps is on netflix.

I don't have Netflix, and never will. I don't pay for content I can't own. This is the same reason I never rented VHS tapes back in the 90s. I'd rather pay a little extra, and own int rather than rent the content.

>a little extra
>netflix costs $10 a month for an entire library of things you can watch
>a single bluray costs $20 that you're most llikely going to watch once anyway

I LIKE "GRETCHEN".

Good taste

I would rather not watch the content than to like it, and find out I can't own it. I've been this way since I was a kid. If I didn't have a VHS tape popped into the VCR while watching a show I know I'd like I wouldn't watching. It would kill me knowing that I might not be able to access it in the future.

>I wouldn't watching.
meant to say *wouldn't watch it.

Yeah Yeah I see what you did there. Fucking cunny threads.

What'dya think I am some kinda clown?
Also how did Josh buy cigars?

I still have VHS tapes from 1983 that still play fine. If you take care of the stuff you buy it can last you a fucking lifetime.

On the other hand I did pay $30 to buy a digital version of a tv show off of amazon.
Six months later I go to watch it and I CANT!
I get this error message instead
>Image very related.
Shit like Amazon and Netflixs lose the rights to films, and shows all the time once their contract with the studio is up.
I called them, and they said sorry we can't do anything for you other than give you your money back. I didn't want the fucking money back tho . I gave them the money because I wanted the fucking show. They only let you download it to two devices, and the content can only be viewed using a player you have to download from them. You're not allowed to port it over to a USB stick. If your computer or phone break you just lost the content. If you chose to only stream it off their site they can pull the show at anytime leaving you fucked.

Meanwhile, in physical media land I can still watch my Fucking VHS copy of a Disney film I bought over 31 fucking years ago without any type of bullshit.

Cant find this room, where my ayaotd at?

reggie was such a qt