The next Kanye song is called "Pressure". I only know a few tracks, and they're from memory...

The next Kanye song is called "Pressure". I only know a few tracks, and they're from memory, so they may be very slightly off when it finally comes out. One is Self Titled with 2 parts, another is Stay Inside, and one of the singles will be called Basement. Should start hearing news about it in the next few weeks. I can't exactly say how I know this because he would probably figure out who I am when this thread starts getting screencapped/posted after the album announcement.

I don't know much but feel free to ask any questions you might want to know about.

Meant to post album, not song. Pressure won't be a single.

ok cool story

Assuming this is all true (which it isn't) what is the name of the next Kanye album?

vocaroo

posting in a potentially important thread

Features?

Pressure. Meant to put album, not song. I'm pretty sleepy because I just got back from a long flight.
I remember only a couple, but there are a ton. Arca is credited, but I don't think he's in any of the songs I heard. Frank Ocean is on a track but I didn't get to hear it, and some woman named Caroline is heavily featured, but I don't remember her name.

So you've heard some of it? Is it boom-bappy? Yeezus industrialish? Trappy?

please be real

Is it Caroline Shaw? She remixed Say You Will and was featured a lot on TLOP as a vocalist but she's also a violinist and a composer, so could it mean more symphonic shit?

Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm 99% sure that's her.
It's like Yeezus but more updated. A lot less trappy than tlop. Imagine a song like Send It Up and Feedback combined. Sounds like he might be listening to a lot of the new Danny Brown stuff. It's bassy and deep.

Sup Forums please screencap this. It isn't fake. When it comes out, you'll see I was right. Also, I forgot to mention, Ye talked about Yeezus getting a Vinyl adaptation but it's only in the works and will be crazy limited. It'll have a different cover and be "Wild and shit".

I figured if Arca is on it, it'll have some of that Yeezus sound.

Shit I like Feedback but Send It Up is pretty meh. Either way that description sounds interesting

What are some of the features besides Frank if you can recall any?

If the Yeezus vinyl goes through, any idea where I should watch for it or when approximately? I do NOT want to miss that

Okay at the start of the thread I was like "this is bullshit" but now I don't know what to think. I'm still 69% sure it's untrue.

Assuming you're legit I'm glad to hear this. i've grown tired of Kanye's lyricism and especially his Pablo period, a return to Yeezus' sound will be an improvement

Fuck, I've been trying to remember. They had a binder with some of the production and feature credits on it. Rick Rubin was there. James Blake was on it too but I didn't get to hear his track.
He said it was still very very early. Probably after his next album cycle. I don't know though, No idea how long it takes for vinyls to be developed.
I heard 2 songs. Both were... odd. The second didn't have a hook. This thing is, based off of what I heard, either gonna crash and burn or be another masterpiece. I hope for the latter.
Ye said his parts were already recorded so I don't know how extensive his involvement in the record will be.

>It isn't fake
It's probably fake

Interesting stuff. Assuming it's real, thanks for sharing.