Will she have a career after the Star Wars films, or will she end up being "Rae" forever?

Will she have a career after the Star Wars films, or will she end up being "Rae" forever?

She will be my wife.

it's been a year and what has she done? (other than toured fast food chains across america)

The fact you spelled Rey wrong doesn't say great things about her potential career.

I worry for her. The black guy and Driver will be completely fine.

She will be in one or two movies after Star Wars that try to bank on her name alone, but when they flop people will realize she can't act for shit and she's just riding on her Star Wars fame

Isnt it short for Rachel?

Did anyone have a career left after being in star wars?

Harrison Ford doesn't count since he already appeared on kinos

James Earl Jones

I see a lot of shitty romantic comedies in her future or maybe activism.

Activism? For what? She seems untainted by the left so far.

She's just going to be a fitness gym freak. She got a lot of shit from fatties who told her she was too skinny to be a strong woman role model.

After then she's always posting on her IG her gym workouts and shit.

She narrated a documentary about a little girl that hunts with eagles.

star wars reunion special

She deleted her IG doe

Carrie Fisher didn't have much of an on screen career, but behind the scenes she worked on a lot of scripts. Mark Hamill voiced the Joker. Wawrick Davies got to be in Willow, and the Leprechaun series.

She'll be just young enough to move onto smaller roles like the ones that comprise half of Anna Kendrick's filmography, where she'll play either quirky girlfriends or love interests in smaller release films.

Then when she gets to 40 she'll play moms and even smaller roles in tv shows.

I think she'll have a career in Britain but not in Hollywood.

Since she's more or less the new Keira Knightley I guess she'll go that route or Natalie Portmans.

>Since she's more or less the new Keira Knightley I guess she'll go that route or Natalie Portmans.

So she'll either end up an academy award nominee or an academy award winner?

Fuck me, Tony!

Ewan and liam are still doing well

I didn't even think of that. She might just move on to period films and spend the remainder of her life wearing big dresses and fancy hats in adaptations of old books.

There are far worse fates for actresses so that wouldn't be that bad for her.

John Williams

>I think she'll have a career in Britain but not in Hollywood.

This, she's classically trained so she'll do what the rest of the private-school-followed-by-stage-school circuit do which is a lot of stage work, British TV stuff, and the occasional Hollywood film.

facial abuse

lel

>comparing Daisy Ridley with Liam Neeson.
Next time you just say Ewan McGegror.
It is such a shame that the prequels were bad, Ewan could have been perfect in the role of a young obi wan

I suppose Alec Guiness doesn't count either.

>she's classically trained
lol no she was not.

She's going to struggle, she's not not pretty enough.

Wiki says she went to Tring Park from 9-18. That's classically trained, user.

Shes Rey forever and she knows it. Just like Mark Hamill is Luke forever.

Don't you ever fucking correct me again

I stand corrected. I just read she went to that night school, Birkbeck.

God awful actress so no.

Why do people hate her again? She seems like a really sweet person

ill never forget turning this on and my dad going, "what the fuck is wrong with her face?"

While you're right, that doesn't mean much in today's media climate. Most "celebrities" coming up are plucked from Instagram and Tumblr. They are "actors and models" that haven't acted or modeled and still lived lavished, expensive lives off their parents. You have "actresses" like Zendya and Bella Thorn that are more famous for being spotted smoking a blunt or showing their ass than for their actual work so when actresses with real training enter the scene like Daisy Ridley, their performances get diluted down in the wash of mediocrity. And that flood of trash that comes from the media will breed more bad cinema; the same reason there may be only one or two films a year that are worth a damn.

tl;dr - Sure, she has training, but they don't make good movies anymore, so she's shit out of luch

Damn, that's hot.

because she's a bad actress and says stupid stuff in interviews.

She has a nice bod, that's pretty much all she's got going.

because she said some shit that didn't line up with neckbeard autists political stances

I hope not.

I hope she one day kidnaps me and chains me up in her basement for the rest of my life,then feminizes and injects hormones into me to turn me into her personal sissy slut, forcing me to suck off her bfs and clean their creampies out of her holy pusy for the rest of my life

>Academy awards
>having any meaning

Plenty of academy nominees and winners who are or are the verge on becoming literal whos

shes so cute, she'll be great forever

You can tell they heavily autobrushed that photo.

she should sell her dirty socks, piss paper, shoes, bra and panties to their fans.

Even ifyou married her she would never fuck you because it is painful to do so.

dark ovaries

Natalie Hershlag has done alright.

what the fuck is wrong with you