She literally did nothing wrong, she is trying to save humanity...

She literally did nothing wrong, she is trying to save humanity, yet she is made out to be the villain in Cabin in the Woods...?

How is it that the heros are the ones who allow all of humanity to die with the perverted logic of

>better for everyone to go down with the ship together than just a handful of people

The fuck was that?

Are you gonna be okay?

You are probably the kind of retard that never faced any kind of stakes or was ever in peril of losing something, much less your own life.

Yeah, i felt the ending was retarded. The stoner's idea of "time for someone else to get a chance" is stupid. Lets say some other intelligent lifeform does arise to replace humanity. guess what, the god things are still there. So the new things will still have to appease the God's and do the same shit. ugh its so stupid

Are you a hardcore christian?

the movie's stupid anyways

don't overthink the meaningless ending

She was the villain. She was complicit in ritual sacrifice.

She was sacrificing people just to keep some ancient monstrosities asleep.

Let the wake up. Then humanity as a whole will have to deal with them. Much better than just appeasing them.

It's wrong to kill people

I thought it was a great movie as far as being a critique of horror movies in general with their moral judgements of who goes first and who survives, and the stupidity of

>huuur lets all split up in this completely unfamiliar area

Who the fuck is that dumb?

*tips fedora*

Fresh from Sup Forums I see

It will always depend.

>Yeah, i felt the ending was retarded. The stoner's idea of "time for someone else to get a chance" is stupid.

Not to get all Sup Forums or anything, but this mindset is really common among modern leftists (the kind of people who make these movies). Just listen to Europeans talk about their Muslim immigrants.

>Let the wake up. Then humanity as a whole will have to deal with them.

The thing at the end had a hand bigger than a house, and it was implied that it wasn't the only one of its kind.. Humanity as a whole can't deal with that, we would just go extinct.

This. It was white guilt bullshit written by Whedon.

>white guilt bullshit

?

if you think that not compromising in the face of almost impossible odds is "white guilt bullshit" you have some thinking to do

if you think that sacrificing yourself for the masses is "white guilt bullshit" you're basically a fucking commie

what the fuck are you doing? you can't even get your talking points straight.

I thought it was obvious that the movie was a self-aware horror movie.
the angry gods killing everyone b/c they didn't get their blood were a stand in for the audience that will throw a fit because the characters make stupid decisions.

>he's never seen a Kaiju movie
Haha nigga just drop a building on one like haha just walk away from the nukes like haha just blow up a building and let it fall on one

I seem to remember a classroom full of Asians as well. And that the "Gods" were hell bent on destroing the entire Earth?

Shit, never thought of that

>if you think that sacrificing yourself for the masses is "white guilt bullshit" you're basically a fucking commie

He was going to die regardless of his decision, he just decided that he would take the entire Earth down with him for a mere 30 more seconds of life... how is it a sacrifice if you're going to lose something anyway?

have some self-respect man, these people have literally been killing kids for years and you think they're worth saving?

any society that sacrifices its integrity for the well-being of the masses deserves destruction. if you had a sense of dignity, you wouldn't be confused about their choice.

Are you insane? Look at the choices.

>kill 7 kids, once per year
or
>let 7 billion people die

you sound like a coward. if those children had a choice, it would be respectable, but they don't. and we should never begrudge another human being for not laying their lives down for us. sacrifice should come from a place of generosity.

fuck you i liked it

That's not sacrificing integrity, it's sacrificing dumb kids.
It's pragmatism.

It's nor just "that society." It's literally the entirety of the human race.

if you think your animal existence is worth your dignity, you don't belong in civilization.

our continued existence is not worth a single drop of blood if it comes unwillingly. remember, a man is an idea, not an animal.

>do you sacrifice the few for the many?
Nah, better sacrifice fucking everyone

t. a faggot who has never struggled for a single thing in life or ever been in a life or death situation

How about figuratively?

You sound like an idiot. Literally of humanity is at stake, it's sad that those kids have to die but what other choice is there?

the hope that a new lifeform will defeat them is not the main point. The main point is to show the human spirit and to give the eternal old gods the finger in the face of total annihilation. Since those things exist anyway, humanity is already not the only intelligence in the universe so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Fuck a sacrifice, nigga, its like allowing your whole country to be taken as slaves because "at least well be alive".

Nope. Kill everyone, we aint subservient to nothing. Not what humanity is about

I would never sacrifice my life for anything, and anyone that asked or demanded that I do so I would gladly kill even if I was dying regardless. Why is preserving humanity for you retards such a good thing? Who cares about humanity? What good did it ever do me? Or any of you for that matter? I'm not dying for you idiots, not by a long shot. How many of you would honestly gladly lay down your life if someone came up to you and said "If you don't let me kill you right now the entire world will be destroyed"? Why would anyone submit to that? It's so stupid. You are dying regardless, and once you are dead it doesn't matter to you if the rest of the world is there or not. Either way the world ends for you, so there's no difference in the choices. But to let them kill you is to submit, to refuse to stay dominant and in charge of your own life. Only cucks would die for anyone or anything, let alone the entire human race. Bunch of cucks in this thread desu

Because I know my oneitis is going to stay alive, I love her and I'd die for her, it's called LOVE you dumb fedora neckbeard

Fag
Love is for normies and is not real
You are falling for the biggest meme there is lmao

>Fuck a sacrifice, nigga, its like allowing your whole country to be taken as slaves because "at least well be alive".

No it isn't. It's like killing 6 people to save 7 billion. I understand that you're trying to be all deep and philosophical, but this is incredibly simple.

>Nope. Kill everyone, we aint subservient to nothing.

Killing a few people to keep the monsters from murdering everyone is far less subservient than having to live in caves and underground homes to hide from them.

> How many of you would honestly gladly lay down your life if someone came up to you and said "If you don't let me kill you right now the entire world will be destroyed"? Why would anyone submit to that? It's so stupid. You are dying regardless, and once you are dead it doesn't matter to you if the rest of the world is there or not.

I would. I care about my friends and family, I don't want them to die.

Would you sacrifice yourself to save everyone else? Seriously?

Oh, god, she looks terrible! and the people wants her back in Blomkamp's Aliens sequel?!

You won't know they are dead and neither will they. You'll all be dead. Death is no different from life really, it is still empty and meaningless, only in death you get to sleep the whole time so it's even better than life. You'd be giving them a gift

>its like killing 6 people.

In the film every country is doing it and every year.

These people are having fun and taking bets doing it.

Fuck you, and fuck humanity

>fuck humanity
wow, so much self hate and loathing. You MUST be young. You should grow up and realize that good and bad don't exist. And at the end of the day, people want to enjoy themselves, not loath because evil exist. You accept reality and you enjoy it.

>fuck humanity
>if we destroy all humans, then all human problems will be solved

So what at most 1000 kids die to save billions (it isn't every country i don't think either but lets pretend). You're an idiot if you don't think that's a good idea. Bet you'd change your mind super fucking quick if on the news tonight a headline pops up saying "the complete death of humanity will occur tomorrow since we didn't want to kill 6 (or 1000) people cuz feelz over realz". You'd protest until literally everyone you know and love faces death (and a most likely painful death if it's at the hands of monster). The betting and shit is their way of coping with the fact that they have to administrate and monitor a fucking grim process. Soldier joke and fuck around as well for the same reason. Notice a good portion of them drink as well.

You doom billions of people to life in a cage of their own design, for what? So the next generation of 12 year olds can shitpost on the internet about their feelings?

Better to wipe the slate clean than to play the poodle jumping through hoops of fire in a morbid eldritch dog show.

Not even being edgy or 2deep4u

I just dont believe that in the fantastical/hypothetical situation that gruesomely murdering people to stop what is what may aswell be God from destroying the world is A-Okay

That said to clarify, I do understand where youre coming from but a) no I wouldnt choose die if it were me and b) humanity doesnt even know these monsters exist

Godzilla is such a dumb fucking movie

The problem isn't the morality of the sacrifice. It's the fact that it is the only way to continue our existence. Think of it this way, by choosing to let us die you couod be condemning another race to do this instead. Its an endless cycle. The best thing to do is to continue the ritual until we can advance to a point were a new plan can emerge.

Why would I care about the human race? I am selfish and care only about myself. Letting the human race survive by willingly sacrificing myself is beta behavior, friendo, and I want no part of it

Retarded reasoning. Being selfish has no meaning because either choice you make will end your life. You're not selfish, your downright spiteful and evil.

i changed my mind. you should be selfish and only care about your own self interest and well being. this is the only true path

you're right.

>cowardice
>alpha
But user, you are the beta

So when did you become like this?