What does Sup Forums think of Louie ? (the tv show)

What does Sup Forums think of Louie ? (the tv show)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axP-VvuomLk
youtube.com/watch?v=TTzSIEEpUgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LITTLE

inb4 "cuck" and Sup Forums aggressive retardation.

BIG BLACK

That's some decisive, preemptive faggotry you have going there. Congrats.

Louie is a really good comedy show.

COCK

Unique, funny and well made.

IN YOUR

Incredible,powerful and honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=axP-VvuomLk

Insightful,bold and innovative.

>that episode with the random scream in the end credits

HE

NUT

DAUGHTER

Why is Sup Forums full of diddlers?

It was good until he became a supermassive black cuck
his daughter might be the hottest woman on the planet
only made it to season 3

very good, Louie is a feels master. Watch Horace and Pete if you like Louie but want an extra dose of
>this feel is so uncomfortable I might kill myself

I had to drop the first episode
>everybody in the bar is okay overpaying for watered down drinks
unfuckingbelievable
but then Carmela comes in

Wish it was just more of Louis/Steve interacting

youtube.com/watch?v=TTzSIEEpUgk
>that stares she gives at the end
what did she mean by this?

>that nightmare episode

>that episode where young louie stole from school to pay for weed
>that disappointed father figure

that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the unrealistic passive exchanges that occur between characters. I haven't finished it yet but H&P seems to be a world in which everyone is as apathetic and hopeless as Louie, just in there own unique ways which color the exchanges between them.

>the episode where the fat chick confronts him on not liking her because she's fat
>he never sees her again after that even though they made up at the end
>just like every other time when you think Louie is about to let someone new enter his life

>that episode where he tries to work his routine into his show
always felt that was lazy. like that guy kevin smith (clerks?) who does stand up now and repeats jokes from his movies he wrote. and that kevin james (king of queens) at least did it once as I was passing the tv, the joke about exactly the same scream he has whether it's seaweed or a shark and it's just such an awkward joke to do to friends like they're an audience

>artsy bullshit mixed with daily grit that amounts to nothing almost all the time but pseudo-patricians pretend to like for status reasons

it's really not anything special, it's just different enough so people (mistakenly) think they're missing something and can't admit it so they say it's the shit

>tfw too intelligent for Louie

I don't browse Sup Forums, but louie really is a male-guilt faggot

>she invites him to her suite
>she gets in her underwear
>he didn't bang her
what the fuck

guy who is not really white
talking about how easy it is to be white: the show

the liz episodes were really good

>manic pixie dream girl turns out to be crazy as fuck
I liked it too

vump

np

He is, but he's still fucking hilarious. I rewatch his specials a lot, but when he starts getting into the whole white guilt/male guilt bullshit I tune out for those bits since it gets cringy as hell. What really pissed me off though is on a conan appearance about a month back, he was saying how a really shitty mom is 100x better than an amazing dad which was the most retarded thing I've ever heard. I know he's a comedian and he's making jokes but I feel like he really believes this.

it's good but he always has to do/have something off putting in each episode. He flies to Alabama and the airport scene is hilarious (they find his jack off lube) but then the episode ends on a down beat with an old sheriff trying to kiss him, and yeah, I know "it's supposed to be edgy retard!"