Is baneposting finally dying...

Is baneposting finally dying? There are always very few replies to any baneposting related threads and the the meme magic is gone. What will be the next best Sup Forums may may?

Bane?

It's a dead meme forced only by Redditors nowadays.

What is dead may never die

Hothead: the post
FUCK THE FUCKING OFF

>What will be the next best Sup Forums may may?
>more fat redditors flock here everyday trying to create memes because epic lulz!
what a shit board

It will never die, atleast until this generation is wiped.

If it even dies down a little, it takes just one event or a big movie which can be connected to the plane scene in any kind of way and baneposting skyrockets again and again.

Baneposting is like the economy, it is just a constant cycle of recession and recovery.

>redditors flock here everyday trying to create memes
Truth
They took advice dog and tried to spawn a million animal memes
absolutely plebian

Not while niggers like you try squeeze the last drop out of this epic maymay

You can easily tell a Redditor made this post, no subtlety and he's desperate to try to fit in.

Kinda neat how it's one of the most long-lived memes in recent times. I still enjoy Baneposting more than most newer memes.

>that awful latin

>circlejerk is dying
good riddance

does this mean we can go back to discussing movies and television?

Baneposting can not die. It is a part of us. It is a loyalty field that flows through and around all Big Guys.

Sup Forums is a board where movies and tv are discussed? wow i didnt realize it, because all i see are a bunch of comic book and star wars crap

Bane?

memeing faggots turned this place in /s4s/ 2.0

good job

DR POLLEN
IM BEE

youre an angry guy!

weep ye hotheads for baneposting is 5000 years old and will continue for another

it has been woven into fabric of other memes, it is now a meta thing.

this is nice board :^)

blbubrblrblrlbrbrlrlyrgghlhll

If baneposting dies, will you die?

It would be extremely painful

Do you think Nolan is aware the final part of his trilogy has been reduced to a bunch of autists repeating the opening scene over and over?