You will never have a girl look at you the way Mayweathers girl looks at Conor

>You will never have a girl look at you the way Mayweathers girl looks at Conor.

YOU JUST KNOW she sucked the potatojuice outta him.

MICKED

Looks like she wants to get COLONISED

Am I retarded or does it not look like she's even looking at him

Ireland colonising anyone?

POTATO'D

with contempt? I beg to differ

imagine wetness of pusy get when he look her in eye

Didn't know you were that ugly Canada

I'd watch that.

You're correct
Sup Forums is reaching here.

"""BLEACH""""ED

i got banned from Sup Forums for pusy posting

GINGER'D

>black woman with booty
>Irishman

thats his 15 year old daugther you autists

cant wait for this shit to be over so conor gets exposed as a failed boxer so he can go back to MMeme

>woman

She's about 15.

>so conor gets exposed

Exposed how? He's not a pro boxer. Everyone shits on goobs but in 6 weeks he'll have his first professional boxing match against an all time great and make tens of millions if not 100+ million.

How does the motherfucker do it? You have to respect that kind of self promotion. A lot of you naysayers are jealous as fuck of a self-made successful businessman.

Yeah it's not like he's an already established star in a sport that has a lot of similarities to boxing

You stupid fucking fruit.

Exposed because he always win with striking, and nobody on the UFC can't strike worth shit.

If you weren't a pale aspie you would see that the genius business move is Mayweather getting 50-0 effortlessly by fighting some overhyped meme.

When McMeme is 40 years old, he will be defeated, nobody will care, and he will have a couple added losses after this loss on his UFC record including Ferguson, Khabib and Woodley. He is also balding so he will not go into movies. He's Fucked.

This is exactly what I thought

This, Nate Diaz already exposed the manlet crusher anyway.